Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 10:58 AM

211 posts, read 171,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston1963 View Post
Continuing from post #389.

I think EnzyteBob is struggling because he is dancing around the issue.

Canary in the coal mine.

I think that is what he wants to say. He views the black community as the canary in the coal mine. How the black women are, and the community at large, is where the rest of the US is headed. There is some truth to this. Where I part ways with him is where the fault lies.

For myself, I have said it before and I will say it again. I am turned off by ALL american women.
I am well aware of the fact that the same behaviors have worked their way into working class white society. Read Charles Murray's last book:

Amazon.com: Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010 (9780307453426): Charles Murray: Books

Of course, they call him a racist, too. Anybody who doesn't sing from the PC songbook is a racist.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
President Obama's ascension notwithstanding

I believe that we are finally coming around to recognize our promise, and we won't be held back by negative stereotypes or people's long-entrenched beliefs that we can't 'rise above'
You do realize that Barry is an octoroon don't you? 1/8 black ...... the other 3/8 Arab and he descends from slave traders.

Let's see if I got this straight now. You think people like me, who had nothing to do with slavery, owe you something because of our white skin, yet the direct descendant of slave traders is your messiah?

Is this an illustration of black logic?

Old 01-26-2013, 11:04 AM

734 posts, read 930,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houston1963 View Post
Continuing from post #389.

This is a discussion forum, no? The question here is why black women are worth less in the dating world. Several guys have given honest answers. They may not be popular or even fair. But it is their reasoning. Would you people prefer lip service? Covert racism?

Some posters expressed attitude as a reason for not liking black women. And a couple of black women hit him back with, yup, you guessed it. Attitude. Others have expressed being turned off by obesity.
Their posts were either dismissed or the race card was played. How about this... there are guys out there who don't want to have to roll over TWICE to get off the woman when they are done doing the nasty. It's called preference.

Then there are other posters who keep bringing up the exceptions to the rule. None of us in this forum is president of the US or in the entertainment business. These "exceptions" fall on deaf ears and blind eyes for me.

I think EnzyteBob is struggling because he is dancing around the issue.

Canary in the coal mine.

I think that is what he wants to say. He views the black community as the canary in the coal mine. How the black women are, and the community at large, is where the rest of the US is headed. There is some truth to this. Where I part ways with him is where the fault lies.

For myself, I have said it before and I will say it again. I am turned off by ALL american women. It would take your average woman about 5 minutes into the date to figure out that I was just going through the motions. Why should I waste her time and energy for that. Let her go find some guy who gives a sh*t.
I don't.

For the women in this forum that constantly beat me over the head for my decisions, well, that says a lot more about YOU then it does about me. For you women to be offended by how I handle my life speaks volumes. It also justifies folks like EnzyteBob. You tell him live and let live yet you are incapable of the same.
You wrote, "how the black women are..." This statement is glaring because once again, black women are not afforded the right to be viewed as individuals. There are certainly obese black women, but generally speaking, obesity is largely an American/Western issue/problem, because many people from various racial backgrounds choose unhealthy practices and lifestyles.

On another note, I'm always amazed that most people do not understand that, what you give, is what you generally get. If you have negative perceptions about an entire race or an entire gender, you are going to project your thinking onto the other person (from that race/gender), who in turn, will respond to the negative energy that you initially exuded.

When you have a positive disposition and you stop projecting the negative energy onto others, you in turn will receive the same positive energy back.

This is how our universe functions and explains why people with negative vibes and thought processes often find themselves stuck in a web of pathology, while those who are positive and gravitate towards persons who are also positive (irrespective of their race, religion, creed/color) often lead very fulfilling lifestyles and have a wide variety of opportunities afforded to them.

I can generally pick up a person's energy level within the first minute or so of meeting them. Upon deciphering their overall disposition, I make a conscious effort to remain positive; however, if the person is negative, I quickly move on, because I don't enjoy releasing my positive energy to such unworthy individuals.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:05 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,452,665 times
Black wombs make black babies. Destroy the black womb and it destroys the ability for more black babies to be born.

Some will never get it. Ever.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Ummmm...Walmart close to me has so many bossy, jive-talking, emasculating white women with their rude children running all about. Just the other day, this white woman was cursing out her husband in the line in front of me and her husband started back on her. Plenty of them are loud and screaming out at their children. I'm sorry but let's be honest, Walmart brings out all different types in all groups.
True. But that wasn't the question!

Old 01-26-2013, 11:07 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,576,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
Growing up around foreign women my entire life, I do agree. Foreign women have a softer, more nurturing quality. They really do know how to build their man up.

American women do tend to be very cut and dried.

Another illustration how the sexual revolution and the "all about sex" mentality has damaged way too many people in this country.
The women on this thread haven't got a clue, they think it's all about sex. There is an extreme difference between, say, an Ethiopian woman, and your typical overweight, Newport smoking, American black woman. It's soooo much more then sex.......

Old 01-26-2013, 11:10 AM

15,068 posts, read 6,112,763 times
Quote:
You do realize that Barry is an octoroon don't you? 1/8 black ...... the other 3/8 Arab and he descends from slave traders.

Let's see if I got this straight now. You think people like me, who had nothing to do with slavery, owe you something because of our white skin, yet the direct descendant of slave traders is your messiah?

Is this an illustration of black logic?
LOL. What exactly is 1/8 black? In fact, what is black?

Can you explain how that relates to his Kenyan father? What ethnic group is his father in Kenya?

Old 01-26-2013, 11:10 AM

121 posts, read 121,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
You wrote, "how the black women are..." This statement is glaring because once again, black women are not afforded the right to be viewed as individuals. There are certainly obese black women, but generally speaking, obesity is largely an American/Western issue, because many people from various racial backgrounds choose unhealthy practices and lifestyles.

On another note, I'm always amazed that most people do not understand that, what you give, is what you generally get. If you have negative perceptions about an entire race or an entire gender, you are going to project your thinking onto the other person (from that race/gender), who in turn, will respond to the negative energy that you initially exuded.

When you have a positive disposition and you stop projecting the negative energy onto others, you in turn will receive the same positive energy back.

This is how our universe functions and explains why people with negative vibes and thought processes often find themselves stuck in a web of pathology, while those who are positive and gravitate towards persons who are also positive (irrespective of their race, religion, creed/color) often lead very fulfilling lifestyles and have a wide variety of opportunities afforded to them.

I can generally pick up a person's energy level within the first minute or so of meeting them. Upon deciphering their overall disposition, I make a conscious effort to remain positive; however, if the person is negative, I quickly move on, because I don't enjoy releasing my positive energy to such unworthy individuals.
Couldn't have said it better myself. So when are the women going to start following this advice?

As for me there is no negative or positive energy when it comes to women.

I am flatlining.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:11 AM

15,068 posts, read 6,112,763 times
Quote:
True. But that wasn't the question!
I'm just painting a fair picture of the Walmart experience...tis all.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
The women on this thread haven't got a clue, they think it's all about sex. There is an extreme difference between, say, an Ethiopian woman, and your typical overweight, Newport smoking, American black woman. It's soooo much more then sex.......
I truly wonder if most Americans, especially in the younger generation, know anything about chemistry and having a deep, spiritual connection with someone. Chemistry to most people in this country seems to be "six pack abs".

They look at the sex part first without understanding is that you need the other part first and if you have it, the sex part flows naturally on its own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates