U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 01:35 AM

5,501 posts, read 8,185,556 times

Advertisements

Jerks the rug from under the Anti-Freedomists.

U.N. Maps Show U.S. High in Gun Ownership, Low in Homicides
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2013, 02:26 AM

1,807 posts, read 1,406,280 times
I'm guessing you probably support things like not allowing terrorists or convicts to have guns or other arms such as nuclear and chemical weapons. As such, you're likely an anti-freedomist as well.

I'd discuss your actual point, but somehow I doubt the responses are going to be intelligent enough to be worth my time.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post
I'm guessing you probably support things like not allowing terrorists or convicts to have guns or other arms such as nuclear and chemical weapons. As such, you're likely an anti-freedomist as well.

I'd discuss your actual point, but somehow I doubt the responses are going to be intelligent enough to be worth my time.
Preconceived notions much?

I believe that Terrorists should be shot, and that criminals should not be released unless and until they can have all their rights restored.

If they can't... they shouldn't be set free! (Because criminals don't obey laws anyway!)

You DO know that people can legally get radioactive materials if they want to right?
The Radioactive Boy Scout

You don't address anything, but you take the time to post....

Speaking of wasting people's time....

Last edited by Themanwithnoname; 11-05-2013 at 03:49 AM..

Old 11-06-2013, 09:49 AM

30,561 posts, read 9,141,487 times
Very interesting, and clear in the relationship between homicides and gun ownership.

Unfortunately, though, those poised to confiscate guns (the real "gun control" they never want to admit to, because we already have gun laws) won't be swayed because they don't care about self-defense. After all, when one shoots an intruder, s/he's not allowing the perp due process, right?

Old 11-06-2013, 04:08 PM

645 posts, read 1,069,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post

I believe that Terrorists should be shot
I agree with your general gist Themanwithnoname. In fact, on any given day, when I try to give you reputation points, I notice that city~data's blocked me from doing so because I generally don't pay attention to people's names. I just read their words. However, I'd like to point out that much of the terrorism around the world was caused by the wealthy elite and their jackbooted thugs the Federal, State, and Local governments

The good olde 'Merikan gubment's one of the largest terrorist organizations on the globe! My government recruited, trained and invited nearly terrorist attack against my nation since WWII has ended. Furthermore, the federal, state, and local governments have openly declared war on common American citizens through unfair, illegal, and unconstitutional taxes, infringement of God given rights, and denying a sobering portion of our population the pursuit of happiness by the creation of oppressive taxes, assaults on their rights, and piping their jobs overseas. How can one expect such an organization to keep the 2nd Amendment? Furthermore, the resources the federal, state, and local governments have at their disposal will ensure that our rights and freedoms will disappear forever as the central public schooling propagandizes their minds and turns them into parroting minions, so it's a lost cause.

As far as The Second Amendment goes, once you start dismantling that, the rest are sure to fall. They've been picking away at all our rights and freedoms since the ink on the original documents dried.

If you think guns are the problem, I truly feel sorry for you because "none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Good luck with your topic Themanwithnoname, you're going to need it!

Cheers,
bolillo

Last edited by bolillo_loco; 11-06-2013 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: No Rhodes scholar here

Old 11-06-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolillo_loco View Post
Good luck with your topic Themanwithnoname, you're going to need it!

Cheers,
bolillo
Thanks, but it doesn't seem so. Liberals run from facts!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates