Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 02:57 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
People can choose to ignore me but not the links and countless surveys I have provided. Its up to them to decide what they want. I wm noboey to force them. But atleast smart guys are realizing about the scam known as marriage. Seriously.
Sorry little man, you and your bretheren (be it CD, MGTOW, whatever) do not qualify as smart (i.e, intelligent, wise, savy), but your ways are demented, childish, and deficient on so many levels that it's too much to type via a phone. What you fail to realize is that you are preaching to a chior without a church.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 08:03 PM

428 posts, read 474,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Sorry little man, you and your bretheren (be it CD, MGTOW, whatever) do not qualify as smart (i.e, intelligent, wise, savy), but your ways are demented, childish, and deficient on so many levels that it's too much to type via a phone. What you fail to realize is that you are preaching to a chior without a church.
Or maybe I am just being honest here . Ask divorced men.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Ask them aboout what, divorce? I'm married. I speak with my husband, my BIL's, my dad, and my best male friend when I'm interested in a man's opinion about marriage.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:01 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,802,378 times
Quote:
I am in a divorce support group... I talk to divorced men all the time. None of them think like you do. How many divorced men do you actually talk to? Sure, they may hate their Ex wives, but they aren't bitter towards all woman-kind for what one person did to them. And what about divorced women. You know, some of us are left by cheating spouses too... who took all our assets, etc.... we do we not count? It doesn't count that my Ex somehow used up all of our saving (most of which was saved by me since I made more than he did for years... or came from me... like the inheritance my grandmother left me?) That all disappeared. But it doesn't count because in your make-believe universe the men never leave the women... men are poor, weak, victims in your world.

It's like I told another poster. You think you know so much about divorce, when the truth is, you've never even been married, let alone divorced. You have no more idea of what it's like than what a sparrow knows of deep sea diving.

For what it's worth, I think it's ironic that you, the person who has never even been so close to someone as to marry them, you, the person who didn't have your heart ripped out and exposed to be so bitter and hateful to an entire gender about something you've never even experienced. While I, someone who has been through it and knows exactly what it's like... and others like me... both women and men aren't bitter and don't blame an entire gender for what our Ex's did. Both divorced men and women often marry again. Or if they are me and don't, still don't use hatred as our excuse. Sure there are some damaged outliers... there always are--both men and women who hate afterwards. But they aren't the norm.

You remind me of the Aesop's the fox and the grapes.

Last edited by jillabean; 11-21-2013 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: Had to change cheating spruces to cheating spouces... it's funny to think of a cheating tree :D

Old 11-21-2013, 09:04 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,993,765 times
Jillabean, you rock so hard .

Old 11-22-2013, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Ask them aboout what, divorce? I'm married. I speak with my husband, my BIL's, my dad, and my best male friend when I'm interested in a man's opinion about marriage.
But I prefer to see my uncle and my friend.

Old 11-22-2013, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Jillabean, you rock so hard .
+1
Quote:
But I prefer to see my uncle and my friend.
You should see a psychiatrist. Or not. Unlike most of the women on this forum I really don't care if misogynists suffer.

Old 11-22-2013, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
I am in a divorce support group... I talk to divorced men all the time. None of them think like you do. How many divorced men do you actually talk to? Sure, they may hate their Ex wives, but they aren't bitter towards all woman-kind for what one person did to them. And what about divorced women. You know, some of us are left by cheating spouses too... who took all our assets, etc.... we do we not count? It doesn't count that my Ex somehow used up all of our saving (most of which was saved by me since I made more than he did for years... or came from me... like the inheritance my grandmother left me?) That all disappeared. But it doesn't count because in your make-believe universe the men never leave the women... men are poor, weak, victims in your world.

It's like I told another poster. You think you know so much about divorce, when the truth is, you've never even been married, let alone divorced. You have no more idea of what it's like than what a sparrow knows of deep sea diving.

For what it's worth, I think it's ironic that you, the person who has never even been so close to someone as to marry them, you, the person who didn't have your heart ripped out and exposed to be so bitter and hateful to an entire gender about something you've never even experienced. While I, someone who has been through it and knows exactly what it's like... and others like me... both women and men aren't bitter and don't blame an entire gender for what our Ex's did. Both divorced men and women often marry again. Or if they are me and don't, still don't use hatred as our excuse. Sure there are some damaged outliers... there always are--both men and women who hate afterwards. But they aren't the norm.

You remind me of the Aesop's the fox and the grapes.
Men are not victim in my world. Infact I appreciate them for putting up with a gender who cannot love them like they do in million years. Who value and love money and kids far more and who see men as walking sperm donor and cash machine. They are men who have built biggest wonders like taj mahal for their women or novels after novels, songs, sacrificed their lives for them from the dawn of time and so on. I applaud those guys. ��Yes obviously. A man's ride is lonely and alone no matter which relationship he is into and that's a fact. Men are the epitome of sacrifice. They have always worked hard and provided for their women and kids. Infact they let stranger women go first in Titanic and died in cold water. .Now come back to the actual topic.Yes I have never experienced how heartbreak is like because I know in my heart that if I ever let myself slipped in love then I would suffer for eternity because when I love someone I love them hard. I can even die for my friend in the heartbeat but I know for the fact that I would never get the same love back, not even close. I would just be used like a disposable sperm donor and atm machine by the love of my life. I have accpeted it now and I have no desire to ever have sex let alone relationship and I am happy with the way I am.Its a huge relief. No more sexual frustations or attraction.

Old 11-22-2013, 04:54 AM

Quote:
+1

You should see a psychiatrist. Or not. Unlike most of the women on this forum I really don't care if misogynists suffer.
Sorry to dissapoint you but I am happier than ever now. Atleast I don't have to worry about love and sex anymore and no I am not a mysogynistic. I am just a realist.

Old 11-22-2013, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Sorry to dissapoint you but I am happier than ever now. Atleast I don't have to worry about love and sex anymore and no I am not a mysogynistic. I am just a realist.
Bigots and haters can only suffer. I guess if it's your steady state you wouldn't know any different. And news flash! - you are obsessed with women; far more so than any divorced guy because you're shackeled by the very idea of women. Hence the multiple threads and user names all devoted to the same topic. It's pathetically sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates