U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-11-2014, 11:40 AM
 
Location: Vegas
1,789 posts, read 1,798,681 times
Reputation: 1767

Advertisements

Every day I log on here, I see post after post about the evil Jews and their activities against Palestinians or other Arabs in the region. Usually by the same cadre of posters. But, I seldom see anyone posting about atrocities committed by followers of Islam in the name of Allah. And, if someone does, usually me, the attacks come citing the source as Islamaphobic and therefore invalid. This in spite of links to well-known news sources.

So, knowing full well the attacks will come, here is a list of today's atrocities one sees little or nothing of here or in the Lame Street Media:

Beheaded Bodies of 50 Syrian Citizens Found in Aleppo @ Beheaded Bodies of 50 Syrian Citizens Found in Aleppo

Muslims Murder Buddhists In Burma @ Muslims Murder Buddhists In Burma > New English Review w/video

The Islamization of America iin 2013 @ The Islamization of America in 2013 with lots of links

Bangladesh Immigrant Beheads Landlord @ Tenant Charged After Landlord, Father Found Nearly Beheaded in Brooklyn Building | NBC New York

Syria: Armenian Christians forced to convert to Islam or die @ Syria: Armenian Christians forced to convert to Islam or die with links

And, if you want to see what it's like to live in Muslim countries, check out some of the pictures @ Pictures of the Week: January 3

Thai Muslims Using Violence to Gain a Separate Muslim State @ Outside View: Thailand's southern insurgency turns up the heat

Brigades of Lone Wolves claims responsibility for recent Egypt attacks
Brigades of Lone Wolves claims responsibility for recent Egypt attacks - Threat Matrix

 
Old 01-12-2014, 11:13 AM
 
Location: Vegas
1,789 posts, read 1,798,681 times
Reputation: 1767
More for today

Report: 9 out of 10 Top Christian Persecution Countries Due to Islamic Extremism @ Report: 9 out of 10 Top Christian Persecution Countries Due to Islamic Extremism


Christians killed for faith nearly doubled in 2013, group finds @ Christians killed for faith nearly doubled in 2013, group finds | Fox News with FACTS
 
Old 01-12-2014, 03:18 PM
 
577 posts, read 369,678 times
Reputation: 390
Honestly.. NO religion or group of people are perfect and people commit atrocities for many reasons, religious or otherwise. In my opinion ANYONE who committs any kind of violent or atrocious act should be called out for it.

And.. there should be no bashing of Jews in general or Islamic people in general or even Christians in general; as the atrocities committed by a Jew or an attrocity committed by an Islamic or a Christian should NOT be how we think of all Jews nor all Islamic people nor all christians.
 
Old 01-12-2014, 05:17 PM
EA
 
Location: Las Vegas
6,183 posts, read 5,214,450 times
Reputation: 6863
You want to know why? People are scared of muslims. Plain and simple. The muslims get violent and take action when they're offended, and they sure do get offended a lot. They suicide bomb, kill cartoonists, threaten major studios and win.
There's a lot of them, and they are angry.
This is where I am forced to clarify to not offend the asinine politically correct, asinine amongst us.
Not all muslims are inherently bad. No religion or non religion is made up entirely of bad people.

ALL religions should be attacked until they cease to be. ALL of them are a great evil upon this planet.
Even good people who share the religion should be attacked, not personally, but their beliefs. Their beliefs allow the radicalized sector of their belief system to prosper. If everyone who is good left these outdated, barbaric religions, only the bad ones will remain. Then we can deal with the problem. All the good folks who have been suckered in by these illogical scams are masking the problematic and preventing progress.


I've debated muslims face to face. I post anti muslim things online. I participate in things like draw mohammed day.
 
Old 01-13-2014, 07:43 AM
 
29,496 posts, read 15,457,419 times
Reputation: 20034
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeatheist View Post
ALL religions should be attacked until they cease to be. ALL of them are a great evil upon this planet.
Yeah, religious people are so mean and hateful and cause so many problems through their extremism and lack of acceptance of others. We need to destroy them all!!! Get rid of every single one of them. We shouldn't tolerate their intolerance. We need to reject those who reject others. I can't stand anyone who can't stand others. I absolutely hate hate. I refuse to listen to those who won't listen to others.

Well, at least you stick true to "extreme".
 
Old 01-13-2014, 01:24 PM
 
Location: Eretz Yisrael
21,369 posts, read 24,115,390 times
Reputation: 8869
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentodiaz View Post
Every day I log on here, I see post after post about the evil Jews and their activities against Palestinians or other Arabs in the region. Usually by the same cadre of posters. But, I seldom see anyone posting about atrocities committed by followers of Islam......
If it doesn't contain either the word Jew or the word Israel then it rarely makes it past 10 posts. It is extremely rare for any Arab or Muslim thread (pro or anti) to get much attention unless it's related to something unrelated to them (WMDs,etc).

For instance go to the NY forum and look at the thread on the death of a Jewish landlord. It has over 100 posts. Yet if you read it, you'll find two posters mention the Muslim landlord who was murdered and it was pushed to the side pretty quickly as unimportant. Two men were violently murdered. One most stated he deserved it (the Jew) and the other (the Muslim) people didn't even care.
 
Old 01-15-2014, 12:31 PM
 
Location: Arizona
13,090 posts, read 7,814,488 times
Reputation: 6971
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentodiaz View Post
Every day I log on here, I see post after post about the evil Jews and their activities against Palestinians or other Arabs in the region. Usually by the same cadre of posters. But, I seldom see anyone posting about atrocities committed by followers of Islam in the name of Allah. And, if someone does, usually me, the attacks come citing the source as Islamaphobic and therefore invalid. This in spite of links to well-known news sources.

So, knowing full well the attacks will come, here is a list of today's atrocities one sees little or nothing of here or in the Lame Street Media:

Beheaded Bodies of 50 Syrian Citizens Found in Aleppo @ Beheaded Bodies of 50 Syrian Citizens Found in Aleppo

Muslims Murder Buddhists In Burma @ Muslims Murder Buddhists In Burma > New English Review w/video

The Islamization of America iin 2013 @ The Islamization of America in 2013 with lots of links

Bangladesh Immigrant Beheads Landlord @ Tenant Charged After Landlord, Father Found Nearly Beheaded in Brooklyn Building | NBC New York

Syria: Armenian Christians forced to convert to Islam or die @ Syria: Armenian Christians forced to convert to Islam or die with links

And, if you want to see what it's like to live in Muslim countries, check out some of the pictures @ Pictures of the Week: January 3

Thai Muslims Using Violence to Gain a Separate Muslim State @ Outside View: Thailand's southern insurgency turns up the heat

Brigades of Lone Wolves claims responsibility for recent Egypt attacks
Brigades of Lone Wolves claims responsibility for recent Egypt attacks - Threat Matrix
Regarding the bolded part of your post, I respectfully request that you link us to these "Daily, anti Jewish posts full of hate" you refer to as validation for your argument. It should be a simple matter as you provided so many links to establish 1(one) side of your hypothesis but none to support the Jew hating side of it.

Frankly, I find your premise that lays the foundation for your argument false. I frequent this forum regularly and do not recall a plethora of hateful, anti Jewish rants or diatribes. With the exception of condemnation of the state of Israel continuing to build illegal settlements on the West Bank in defiance of international law, I've seen nothing hateful directed at the Jews, their nation or their race.

Thank you for your rapid response.

Last edited by mohawkx; 01-15-2014 at 12:39 PM..
 
Old 01-15-2014, 03:24 PM
 
10,542 posts, read 15,612,109 times
Reputation: 11862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentodiaz View Post
Every day I log on here, I see post after post about the evil Jews and their activities against Palestinians or other Arabs in the region. Usually by the same cadre of posters. But, I seldom see anyone posting about atrocities committed by followers of Islam in the name of Allah. And, if someone does, usually me, the attacks come citing the source as Islamaphobic and therefore invalid. This in spite of links to well-known news sources.

You know, I am likely here more than you do, and I simply do not see this. Do you have proof?
 
Old 01-15-2014, 09:29 PM
 
Location: Eretz Yisrael
21,369 posts, read 24,115,390 times
Reputation: 8869
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Regarding the bolded part of your post, I respectfully request that you link us to these "Daily, anti Jewish posts full of hate" you refer to as validation for your argument. It should be a simple matter as you provided so many links to establish 1(one) side of your hypothesis but none to support the Jew hating side of it.

Frankly, I find your premise that lays the foundation for your argument false. I frequent this forum regularly and do not recall a plethora of hateful, anti Jewish rants or diatribes. With the exception of condemnation of the state of Israel continuing to build illegal settlements on the West Bank in defiance of international law, I've seen nothing hateful directed at the Jews, their nation or their race.

Thank you for your rapid response.
Because it's not in the title but in the bodies of the threads. The titles start off pretty innocent, but once the word Jew or Israel is mentioned then most turn into hate threads or a misinformation thread. You can simply type Israel into the forum search field and see what comes up.

Israel's Ariel Sharon dies at 85

Sweden accepts dozens of Eritrean asylum seekers from Israel

Prime Minister of Israel wishes a Merry Christmas to USA


Just look at this thread: It was over 20 replies yesterday yet today its 9.
 
Old 01-16-2014, 03:03 PM
 
Location: Vegas
1,789 posts, read 1,798,681 times
Reputation: 1767
Some posters requested [required] I prove my statement by linking to posts on this forum to back up my claims.

Why should I?

Anyone who reads this forum on a regular basis can see for themselves just what I'm referring to. The poor Palestinians are constantly attacked and trodden under by Israelis but have absolutely nothing to do with attacks on or missiles into Israel from Palestinian territories are excusable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top