Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 05:00 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Women on the other hand, care about things such as peace and love, cooperation, talking, working things out etc. Women care a whole hell of a lot more about things such as how people in general are feeling, with their (non-testosterone fueled) outlook at life.
Obviously, you've never been married to one or divorced one. But seriously, "feelings" would not be in my Top 5 characteristics of a good leader, male or female. The issue here is the characteristics of a good leader, not gender stereotypes.

Old 08-23-2014, 02:37 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times
If one want to know how conflict loving women are, just watch 'pre and teenage girls", they are constantly creating drama out of nothing. Society promotes it, Society promotes the women creating discontent in the home as well as many other arena's.
Because society is all too eager to give a woman a pass, for these "conflict generating" types of acts and actions.

Old 08-23-2014, 07:31 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
If one want to know how conflict loving women are, just watch 'pre and teenage girls", they are constantly creating drama out of nothing. Society promotes it, Society promotes the women creating discontent in the home as well as many other arena's.
Because society is all too eager to give a woman a pass, for these "conflict generating" types of acts and actions.
Never heard of society promoting conflict among teen girls. Never experienced any such conflict when I was a teen. I don't know where these ideas come from.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:25 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,888,561 times
What a bizarre concept. I was raised with 3 sisters and know how they can be - I love them to death but have seen them in action.

I have been married and engaged two other times. There is a certain time of the month which makes no sense whatsoever. You can pile mounds of testosterone on a table and it is no match to estrogen in emotional conflict. Then everything goes haywire.

I have worked in a building full of women in an office environment. You would have thought they were all baring fangs and claws at times. Catty, conniving and downright mean. Carpooling with them told the tale.

Since this political by nature - who rules Bartertown? - we should mention a woman likely to run for POTUS again and how she is...HRC. Think about it. Sane and level headed? HA!!! Look who she learned from.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:45 PM

20,124 posts, read 16,144,906 times

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates