Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2015, 10:30 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,394,597 times

Advertisements

Why do they act like arseholes? Nothing wrong with a good security guard, but the TSA agents act like we all are losers and bums just for wanting to travel.

Old 03-21-2015, 01:37 AM

468 posts, read 579,343 times
Default think about this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownewave View Post
Why do they act like arseholes? Nothing wrong with a good security guard, but the TSA agents act like we all are losers and bums just for wanting to travel.
What adult in their right mind allows another adult from molesting them and their children, without having a massive protest against legalized molestation, in what is supposed to be a "free world." So yeah, I can see their contempt.
The fact is they are the real loser, reflecting themselves on you, getting off on being able to bully people.

In case you haven't noticed anything coming out of the FEDS is very abusive. People just need to stop participating. I have not flown since they put in these greasy fat slobs, that remind me of child molesters.
How about just saying no!

Old 03-21-2015, 08:00 AM

20,101 posts, read 16,032,814 times
This is not worded as a debate, but as a complaint. This topic can be restarted in another thread but the opening post must present it in a way that establishes why it is actually a debate, not just a problem.

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.