U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 07:17 PM

10,608 posts, read 13,400,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
I'm asking for opinions as to what might happen if a Presidential election again enters "uncharted territory" -- not much more.
You said alot more than that. A whole lot more.

So I don't know that this is a Great Debate - it's a political election issue.

Old 09-15-2016, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
Hillary Clinton has no significant or abnormal health problems. She has what everyone has: colds, pneumonia, allergies, etc. No big deal. That's excellent for someone who is 68.

Her health is no issue whatsoever. This is misdirection by Trump's hit man.

Of the two, Trump is far more likely to have a stroke, since he is obese, older (he is almost at the average lifespan of the white American male), and has some health issues like high cholesterol and I think high blood pressure. As everyone knows, strokes are related to blood pressure.

The most likely thing to hit Trump, I would think, would be heart trouble (like Cheney), given his health, age, and weight.

But if it was okay for Cheney to have a heart attack and bypass surgery, and for FDR to live in a wheelchair, then it's okay for Hillary to get a cold and Trump to take statins.

Trump has health problems. His hit man is hitting Hillary for health problems because Trump has them; it is in Carl Rove's book: You take your own weakness, and then accuse the other side of having it. Then, when they point out that you are the one with the weakness, it sounds defensive and not true. This health thing is a classic example.
Sorry, Hillary's health issues go back way before Donald Trump ever ran for office. You forgot her concussion, blood clots and blood clot in the skull.

And No, Trump has zero health problems. LOL he weighs 236 at 6'3. So? He could lose 15-20 lbs. What is Hillary's weight and BMI? Her doctor didn't report that.

His BP is 116/70 with no meds.

Here are the other numbers all within normal/good range.

His mother lived to late 80s (died of an accident) and father to 93 with the last 6 years DX with probably Altz. He died of pneumonia.

He's never needed help with stairs like Hillary did MONTHS AGO, never had a blood clot in the skull, several other blood clots, concussions or chronic dehydration, either. Her emails reflect Huma saying she was napping and confused all the time as far back as 2013. In fact, Bill even said how serious her condition was.

jANUARY 2013

FEBRUARY 2016

Old 09-15-2016, 10:34 PM
eok

6,684 posts, read 2,953,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
The Empress has fewer and fewer clothes, and the day of reckoning is coming.
That's not good. A person with pneumonia should bundle up and keep warm. For her to take off more and more clothes, like an old stripper in the wrong show, is asking for a serious worsening of her medical condition. But don't tell her I said so. You'll make her cough a mile a minute from the stress of even thinking about anyone saying that kind of stuff.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:37 PM
eok

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Well thank you for the history lesson from 1799. Medicine has changed a tad since then. I know an 82 year old woman who has had pneumonia 3 times and is probably more active than you.
To the contrary. I get tons of exercise by typing vigorously on my keyboard.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:47 PM
eok

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
As it stands, we can 100% have mad people (Nixon), those starting to decline quickly (Reagan), etc.
Reagan started to decline a long time after he was no longer president.

Old 09-16-2016, 12:18 AM

That reminds me. It was Hillary who told the FBI she couldn't remember things due to her concussion.

Old 09-16-2016, 08:35 AM

2,807 posts, read 1,505,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post

And No, Trump has zero health problems. LOL he weighs 236 at 6'3. So? He could lose 15-20 lbs. What is Hillary's weight and BMI? Her doctor didn't report that.

Trump could lose more like 40 lbs.

Yes, they're both overweight but otherwise appear to be physically healthy enough to serve as president.

Old 09-16-2016, 08:52 AM

18,968 posts, read 8,900,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
To the contrary. I get tons of exercise by typing vigorously on my keyboard.
Apparently.

Old 09-16-2016, 08:54 AM

18,968 posts, read 8,900,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
Reagan started to decline a long time after he was no longer president.
Reagan's own son said he saw signs of Alzheimers when Reagan was still in office.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:02 AM
gg

16,990 posts, read 17,208,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If Hillary survives her health issues and continues to dodge the law and becomes the President but shortly after finds herself in a hospital bed will she be willing to relinquish the thrown?
Talk about a byproduct of a hyped up for profit media. Doesn't anyone realize the media is only hyping health issues and a host of other bs things to create controversy which in turn creates advertising dollars. What you read on media in the US and really most countries now is a complete fabrication. Nothing is really real, it is way overblown. That is how money is made and people like yourself are the ones they are targeting. Sadly, you are in the majority, but I am hoping someday the general population will start realizing, what they are seeing via media sources is pure entertainment and NONE of it is real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates