Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 10:13 AM

116 posts, read 89,285 times

Advertisements

Sure Al-Qaeda planned it and carried it out, but it was our politicians sticking their noses where they don't belong that made them want to do it in the first place. I have a LOT more hate for them than Al-Qaeda. Let me put it this way: Say some parents and a their kids go out hiking, the parents find some bear cubs and its mother and start poking the bear and cubs and everyone gets mauled to death, who is more at fault, the bear, or the stupid parents?

Politicians are so psychopathically evil and stir all TONS of **** up then when someone fights back they love to act like they are victims.

Times like this I wish I had just one wish from a genie, if I did, I would wish for every U.S politician to get stage IV lung, brain and bone cancer and have the worst Cluster Headaches 24/7 with no relief whatsoever, certainly would be a well deserved punishment.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:58 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
In your analogy, the bears actually killed the people guilty of poking them, not thousands of innocents.

Old 07-11-2018, 11:34 AM

116 posts, read 89,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
In your analogy, the bears actually killed the people guilty of poking them, not thousands of innocents.
Still, the concept is the same. Sure they are bad people in general, but when you have people that are supposed to protect you going around acting like a crazy roid raged badass picking on everyone weaker and smaller than you you're pretty much inviting them to do horrible things.

Old 07-11-2018, 11:44 AM

22,660 posts, read 24,585,979 times
I firmly believe that all the massive ramp-ups in security/internal/external spying by Fedgov,
after the OKC-bombing and the first WTC-bombing, means Fedgov had the 9-11 Jihadists pegged, well before they set foot onto American soil.

Old 07-11-2018, 12:28 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,943,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zengha View Post
Still, the concept is the same. Sure they are bad people in general, but when you have people that are supposed to protect you going around acting like a crazy roid raged badass picking on everyone weaker and smaller than you you're pretty much inviting them to do horrible things.
Who's picking on who? America wasn't in Afghanistan until Al Qaeda gave them a reason to be.

Old 07-11-2018, 12:44 PM

50,787 posts, read 24,289,888 times
Quote:
Sure Al-Qaeda planned it and carried it out, but it was our politicians sticking their noses where they don't belong that made them want to do it in the first place. I have a LOT more hate for them than Al-Qaeda. Let me put it this way: Say some parents and a their kids go out hiking, the parents find some bear cubs and its mother and start poking the bear and cubs and everyone gets mauled to death, who is more at fault, the bear, or the stupid parents?

Politicians are so psychopathically evil and stir all TONS of **** up then when someone fights back they love to act like they are victims.

Times like this I wish I had just one wish from a genie, if I did, I would wish for every U.S politician to get stage IV lung, brain and bone cancer and have the worst Cluster Headaches 24/7 with no relief whatsoever, certainly would be a well deserved punishment.
First off, what kind of person are you to wish "for every U.S politician to get stage IV lung, brain and bone cancer and have the worst Cluster Headaches 24/7 with no relief whatsoever"?

You seem to want to justify hate. You're on the wrong path.

Old 07-11-2018, 12:49 PM

11,085 posts, read 7,146,060 times
The blame should go to Saudi Arabia; home and breeding ground of the terrorists.

Old 07-11-2018, 12:54 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,943,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
First off, what kind of person are you to wish "for every U.S politician to get stage IV lung, brain and bone cancer and have the worst Cluster Headaches 24/7 with no relief whatsoever"?

You seem to want to justify hate. You're on the wrong path.
I read that and my first thought was "jihadist alert".

Old 07-11-2018, 01:02 PM

172 posts, read 107,867 times
Quote:

How did you come to this conclusion about our elected officials?

Old 07-11-2018, 01:28 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,828,609 times
Quote:

This nonsensical, 'blame the victim' rationale was used to justify O's "apology tour." I have no love for American politics, policies or press, but, it is just plain dim-witted to rationalize that America is to blame for the 9/11 nut cases who flew suicide planes into the Twin Towers ... killing thousands of innocent Americans.

This type of idiotic logic blames school bullies when deranged shooters kill innocent students; blames police when rioters pillage and loot stores; blames Israel when terrorists indiscriminately bomb weddings, hospitals and schools -- and blames rape victims when they get attacked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates