U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2009, 05:03 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,455,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungame View Post
So is speeding, but I bet you do that on nearly a daily basis.
It depends upon the State

In Arizona for instance, if one is speeding, and that speed is less than 21mph over the posted limit, it is a civil case.

If there was an accident however resulting from excessive speed, and there were injuries, it MAY result in a "criminal" citation

If the excessive speed was 21+ MPH over the posted speed, it is a criminal complaint that is filed - reckless endangerment. The driver is arrested and booked into jail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 05:16 PM

2,391 posts, read 4,574,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allah truth View Post
Lol well it's against the law buddy. You're a dirty criminal of the smelly hippie kind. I hope you get caught. You worthless scum of society you.

Lol but can I hit it
And you're a neo-Nazi of the stupid kind. You worthless smelly alcoholic you.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:19 PM

1,245 posts, read 1,231,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Because it's a CRIME

Doesn't surprise me that someone who thinks teenagers should be allowed to drink also thinks that people should be allowed to smoke pot whenever they please
Doesn't surprise me that someone who buys the government's excuse for banning marijuana also buys their excuse for banning alcohol to legal adults. Go look up why marijuana is outlawed, it may surprise you.

So many noobs, and only one of me

Old 03-13-2009, 05:48 PM

613 posts, read 1,156,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
And you're a neo-Nazi of the stupid kind. You worthless smelly alcoholic you.
Why would you assume somone who doesn't smoke pot(btw I do) is an alcoholic?(btw I don't drink) Youre a Nazi.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:13 PM

3,088 posts, read 7,650,529 times
Which would you prefer living next door to you a sex offender who is deemed to re-offend or a person who enjoys to smoke a joint in the comfort of his own home?

Choose wisely because their is not enough space in prison for both.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allah truth View Post
Why would you assume somone who doesn't smoke pot(btw I do) is an alcoholic?(btw I don't drink) Youre a Nazi.
and why do you think anybody who defends marijuana is a pothead? That is offensive and denotes they are unintelligent.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:54 PM

1,008 posts, read 644,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Which would you prefer living next door to you a sex offender who is deemed to re-offend or a person who enjoys to smoke a joint in the comfort of his own home?

Choose wisely because their is not enough space in prison for both.

While the choice seems obvious, I believe rapists and most other sex offenders should be executed, so the point is moot. There shouldn't have to be room in prison for rapists since they should be executed.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:55 PM

613 posts, read 1,156,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
and why do you think anybody who defends marijuana is a pothead? That is offensive and denotes they are unintelligent.
Hmm..didn't say any of that. Why would you defend marijuana if you think potheads are unintelligent? The simple economic benifits? You greedy sob.

I'm just kidding chill.
But this thread is getting pretty old. Everything has been covered 100 times. Im pretty sure us pothe...erm marijuana defenders won about 50 pages ago. Might I suggest a new thread. A "marijuana should be legal let's make it happen" thread to be put in the political forum or where ever. To stay on topic in this one you have to say something that's been repeated many times already. Me? Well I'm too lazy. I guess I could just butt out but if anyone posts any reason why it should stay illegal and you're fingers are tired I'm sure you can just copy and paste from a few pages back inorder to respond.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:07 PM

YouTube - Drew Carey on DEA Raids & Medical Marijuana Use by Minors

I am pissed after watching that. I am glad it is finally over with but the raids never should have happened to begin with. It's a state issue! I don't get why California even has to go to the high ups to get it legal.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:09 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,637,927 times
so they are not falling down enough now, so stone them. what --americans are so good they need a handicap. we are sinking to the bottom of the pool buddy ---wrong time to get stoned middle of the tete offensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or