U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2009, 07:47 PM

1,986 posts, read 3,465,565 times

Advertisements

Ohio, you are one sick puppy.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:30 PM

Suppose you provide us with some links for your so called Dept. of Justice statistics. This is what I found on the Dept. of Justice website: http://www.ojp.gov/bjs/abstract/soo.htm

Four datasets (the FBI's%2

Last edited by stormy night; 03-06-2009 at 09:50 PM..

Old 03-06-2009, 09:37 PM

1,008 posts, read 639,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
Suppose you provide us with some links for your so called Dept. of Justice statistics.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

All the sources (UCR and NCVS) are cited in this compilation. If you don't know what UCR and NCVS mean, you're rather sad... Just so you know, Uniform Crime Report (FBI) and National Crime Victimization Survey (DOJ).

Old 03-06-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Ohio, you are one sick puppy.

Nothing like trying to pick a fight is there?

I post about Eldridge Cleaver, who raped his own women as practice and to gain experience to go after White women, and you call me the sick one?

I'm not Eldridge Cleaver... Maybe you have some motive for wanting to defend such a guy, but I have no desire to defend serial rapists, I don't know why you do.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioUberAlles View Post
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

All the sources (UCR and NCVS) are cited in this compilation. If you don't know what UCR and NCVS mean, you're rather sad... Just so you know, Uniform Crime Report (FBI) and National Crime Victimization Survey (DOJ).
That's just another racist website. It has nothing to do with FBI or Dept. of Justice. Duh, try again.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
That's just another racist website. It has nothing to do with FBI or Dept. of Justice. Duh, try again.

They cite statistics, reference them, and show graphs published by the FBI and DOJ.

They also discuss arrest rates, conviction rates, sentencing, etc.

It's rather easy to dismiss the entire study and all the data they compile and cite, by calling it "racist" and thus avoiding having to deal with any of the issues they raise, isn't it?

Old 03-06-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:

If you can actually manage to read through dozens of pages worth of data, then here's the source itself.

http://www.ojp.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf (broken link)

Note that the government erroneously counts Mestizos, Pakistanis, Indians (from India), Arabs, Jews, Turks, and North African Berbers, as White. Thus the statistics are skewed in some regards.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:43 PM

604 posts, read 1,050,452 times
Interesting to note the findings of a DOJ study on hate crimes. 66% of the offenders are white. Only 20% are black.

Hate Crime

Old 03-06-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbledeez View Post
Interesting to note the findings of a DOJ study on hate crimes. 66% of the offenders are white. Only 20% are black.

Hate Crime

Again, who decides whether or not to prosecute something as a hate crime?

I can show you thousands of instances of Black-on-White assaults, rapes, beatings, etc, where they shout "die White devil" or "take this you White b--ch" and the prosecutors did not pursue hate crimes charges, probably due to reasons of political correctness.

The very concept of a hate crime is pretty much bogus. A few drunk White men shove around a Black man who they thought was staring at them, one of them calls him a few names, BAM, HATE CRIME...

Two blacks in Kansas City (I believe it was Kansas City) were bored, one of them decided they should shoot a White man, so they drove around until they found a White man bicycling and then they shotgunned him to death (this actually happened about six months ago). They were charged with murder but not a hate crime, even though one of the two men admitted that their goal was to find a White man and kill him simply because they wanted to be able to say they killed a White man.

See how that works?

The hate crime category does not paint a true picture of inter-racial crime. Of the approximately 800,000 instances of inter-racial crime, Black-on-White crime accounts for about 80% of all instances.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:58 PM

433 posts, read 1,405,446 times
If you guys ever notice that there are still some of form of racism in Hollywood movies and in other forms of media.

So,the white people can criticize other culture(s) in the workplace if it is subtle and/or people that are selling out their race just to be in movie(s) and other forms of media.

Not to mention,it doesn't matter if a white person did anything bag such as a shootout since it is generic,but if someone that is a minority that did something bad. There will be some racism towards that minority group just because someone from their ethnicity did something bad.

Racism will never go away and if you aren't racist,then you could be racially insensitive such as when you ask an asian person,'Where are they from?"

I mean some people that I think aren't racist,but when they ask me the question,"Where are you from?" I can't help it,but to feel disappointed in the humanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates