U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 02:48 PM

10,149 posts, read 18,135,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
As with brainwashing kids in elementary school about global warming, youths in a national security force will be brainwashed that big government is good and will be dedicated democrat voters forever.

Excellent. Big government IS good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 04:14 PM

5,273 posts, read 11,913,473 times
Would someone post a link about this.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:28 PM

9,616 posts, read 11,064,818 times
Cool Look Out Pardner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
We need this because Obama is all about CONTROL & it will be used to enforce things we wont submit to.
Knock knock KnoCK. Pound pouND POUND POUND!!!!

"Mr. (what is his name, Fritz?.... There... on the daily list!) Mr. Tin Knocker? First: I'm here to remind you that we HAVE warned you previously about obvious infractions and your C-D posts. We have copies of all of them, esp. those between you and that radical "rifleman". (We caught up with him last week. He's thinking much more clearly now.)

Second,
we understand that you have firearms, some that actually reload themselves, and also some that don't auto-serial-number each fired round!

You will come with us now. We want to further "remind" you downtown of your infractions. Don't bother packing; the State already has your underwear size. Now come along quietly or Fritz here, as well as Bubba and Max, can assist you over to our waiting urban-camo HMMVEE. Why yes, that IS a GE mini-electric Gatling on its roof. Why do you ask?"

That is what the proposed new People's Operational Security System Establishment (POSSE) is for!

Old 11-17-2008, 05:24 PM

10,149 posts, read 18,135,384 times
So you think people want your "gun", eh Rifleman?

Old 11-17-2008, 06:12 PM

211 posts, read 894,576 times
IMO he is trying to establish a civilian force to copy the UN's Rapid Response Force.

I find no valor in this "idea" whatsoever. We have a voluntary military. Anything going against this system is bad news. Be very, very careful everyone.

Keep an eye on things. Seriously. If they [global leaders] get their global monetary system and one world order, we lose our sovereignty. The G-20 spoke of this during the summit over the weekend. Funny . . . most of the mainstream press didn't cover it. The development of civilian forces gives you a clue of future unrest. Some may not see the harm in it . . . think outside the box for two minutes.

Know your Constitution. Know your rights. Every person should have a copy of the Constitution in their house.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:20 PM

34,990 posts, read 33,866,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
Would someone post a link about this.

YouTube - Barack Obama: Call to Service in Colorado Springs, CO

The part so many people have (deliberately?) misheard begins around minute 11 or 12.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:56 PM

5,230 posts, read 7,322,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Knock knock KnoCK. Pound pouND POUND POUND!!!!

"Mr. (what is his name, Fritz?.... There... on the daily list!) Mr. Tin Knocker? First: I'm here to remind you that we HAVE warned you previously about obvious infractions and your C-D posts. We have copies of all of them, esp. those between you and that radical "rifleman". (We caught up with him last week. He's thinking much more clearly now.)

Second,
we understand that you have firearms, some that actually reload themselves, and also some that don't auto-serial-number each fired round!

You will come with us now. We want to further "remind" you downtown of your infractions. Don't bother packing; the State already has your underwear size. Now come along quietly or Fritz here, as well as Bubba and Max, can assist you over to our waiting urban-camo HMMVEE. Why yes, that IS a GE mini-electric Gatling on its roof. Why do you ask?"

That is what the proposed new People's Operational Security System Establishment (POSSE) is for!

Halt! Do you haff yur paperz?

Old 11-17-2008, 07:15 PM

13,340 posts, read 10,909,247 times
I can see a slew of inner city bangers lineing up to join this "security force". A whole pile of flipdicks looking to get payback for having their jockstraps pulled over their heads in gym class and whom are willing to play tin soldier in a reverse McCarthyist type scenario. The people who like this idea are willing to play rat on their neighbors for the promise of a position of power in a new US order. It's scary at best. It almost sounds like a way to justify cutting the Second Ammendment out of that outmoded document called the Constitution of the United States. Want a weapon? Join the "security forces".

Old 11-17-2008, 08:03 PM

9,616 posts, read 11,064,818 times
Wink They like me! They Really Like Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtom29 View Post
So you think people want your "gun", eh Rifleman?
Not "people" in general, neccesarily. Just a few nice young ladies in my distant past. Back when I was a "better shot"... But I've moved on now; I'm so much more mature. Think that will sell?

Maybe some of us experienced types should apply now, preemptively, to be senior officers in the POSSE? Coming, IT? TK and I will let you into the line ahead of the others.... it's an old Democrat trick I learned years ago!

Last edited by rifleman; 11-17-2008 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: typos

Old 11-18-2008, 04:13 AM

3,225 posts, read 6,124,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constitutionalist View Post
as you may see in my name i love the us constitution, so what is your opinion on why we need this in america, and what it will be used to enforce?
I've been sitting here at work all night pondering this, and I've come to the conclusion that the thought of a national civilian security force absolutely terrifies me.
It's my opinion we may start seeing more parallels with Nazi Germany than we'd care to admit...

My opinions? I can forsee new laws on discrimination, and people arresting one another on violation of discrimination of all sorts of counts. I don't really see the average citizen going out to fight violent crime;people are too afraid and sheep-like for that. I don't know-I'm still thinking on this one.

I agree that our police forces and crime rates need some work but I don't think this is the way to go...

I love our Constitution as well and I think we can kiss it goodbye.

Last edited by annika08; 11-18-2008 at 04:45 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or