U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-28-2009, 01:52 PM

40,059 posts, read 19,752,793 times

Advertisements

And back to the subject of "racial mixing" ... what's the difference? Skin colors may differ, but when you get right down to it, it's still a matter of x and y chromosomes.

Old 02-28-2009, 01:53 PM

19,081 posts, read 12,319,320 times
My post is intended for Ohio. Now, that ^^^ might make a tiny bit of sense but given the fact that the flood never happened it makes the claims moot. And geeze louise, Ohio, you have some serious racial issues.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:03 PM

1,008 posts, read 179,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
My post is intended for Ohio. Now, that ^^^ might make a tiny bit of sense but given the fact that the flood never happened it makes the claims moot. And geeze louise, Ohio, you have some serious racial issues.

I don't know of any scientists who support the idea of a worldwide flood, but I know of a number who fully support the idea of a flood of the area now known as Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, etc. Basically the entire Middle East was flooded.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioUberAlles View Post
I don't know of any scientists who support the idea of a worldwide flood, but I know of a number who fully support the idea of a flood of the area now known as Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, etc. Basically the entire Middle East was flooded.
Sure, floods happen. A global flood with an ark containing a couple of reps of all the planet's animals? Not so much.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Sure, floods happen. A global flood with an ark containing a couple of reps of all the planet's animals? Not so much.

I never said it was a global flood, and for that matter the bible doesn't say that either. Only improper translations and a lack of understanding of Hebrew, Greek, and the meaning of words, causes such a belief.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
I never said it was a global flood, and for that matter the bible doesn't say that either. Only improper translations and a lack of understanding of Hebrew, Greek, and the meaning of words, causes such a belief.
There are so many people that do indeed believe in the global flood. I've seen debates over it on a popular christian forum. It's pretty funny and these folks tend to be YEC's as well.

I would like to explore your previous post a bit more though. I'm not sure what you were getting at. It's seems like you were alluding to the idea that european lineage is the ideal and other lineages to be tainted. Is that what you were trying to say?

Old 02-28-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
There are so many people that do indeed believe in the global flood. I've seen debates over it on a popular christian forum. It's pretty funny and these folks tend to be YEC's as well.

I would like to explore your previous post a bit more though. I'm not sure what you were getting at. It's seems like you were alluding to the idea that european lineage is the ideal and other lineages to be tainted. Is that what you were trying to say?

There are numerous types of lineage...

Jacob Israel (Europeans)- traced back through Jacob... Seth to Adam. These are God's people alive in the world today. The ones He made with His own hands, breathing His creative energy into them. Adam man, also known as Awdawm was made with God's own hands and breath, while it lists the men made before him as being made simply by God speaking a word.

Edom Esau (Edomites+Khazars)- traced back through Esau... Seth to Adam. But only Esau was ever an Adamite, he sold his birthright when he took up with Canaanites and Hittites. The Edomites later teamed up with the Khazars.

Canaan (Canaanites)- traced back to Eve+Satan (with the result being Cain). Satan's biological children, alive in the world today.

Other people (Hittites, Ethiopians, Sudanese, etc)- Of no particular consequence to the seedline war occurring between Jacob Israel and Esau Edom (Esau Edom allied with the Canaanites). They're not directly involved one way or the other, except that the Edomites frequently try to convince the children of Jacob to mix with people such as the Hittites and Ethiopians so that Jacob Israel will lose sons and daughters and have their bloodlines ended and numbers lessened. These people were made by God, but through a spoken word, not by His hands.

The war is between Jacob and Esau, and going further back, between the seed of the serpent (Lucifer/Satan) and the seed of the woman (Eve) (Genesis 3:15).

Old 02-28-2009, 02:28 PM

812 posts, read 1,612,207 times
Quote:
In the name of peace, understanding, and stability, what you suggest will one day be a requirement under international law. I believe it will come about shortly after Satan takes control of all the nations of the world, probably under the auspices of the United Nations, and then he tries to destroy, once and for all, the sons and daughters of Adam, either in open war/purges or by attempting to have either his seed injected into their lines (through mixing with Canaanites and Edomites) or through having their lines ended with the injection of seed of others who, while non-Canaanites are still non-Israelites.

The push to eliminate race will be taken up with just as much fervor as the push to eliminate class was taken up decades ago, only this time there will be much more suffering. Class isn't immediately discernable, race is. Satan is working overtime to make racial hatred against Whites the central focus of international relations and domestic policy in most the nations of the world. He tries many things to destroy the children of Jacob, trying to convince them to breed themselves out of existence is just one approach.
first of all, i don't believe in the bible as the be-all and end-all. these rivalries back then are just a macroscopic phenomenon between differing factions.

your thinly veiled belief that somehow whites are the object of some mass annhilation conspiracy is ridiculous to me, only because you interpret that on a moral level as if others are not as human or as purely ethical, as if you are.

what is funny is, i see most caucasians as being quite cold and calculating and rather unnatural. i'm sure you don't view yourself this way. i see asians predominantly in a more favorable light because i have more intimate relations with them and know what's in their heart. i suppose if anyone was privy to many people's inner circle, we would all be surprised at how human and good and precious many souls and people really are.

anyways, i really don't care to wipe out white people and i don't care if you want to live with your kind or only breed with your kind etc. i'm a product of the past as much as you are. i have little to no control over the current politics of the day or the powers that be. but to assume that you are some spotless race that has done no wrong is downright insane and based on an idealistic notion of yourself, rather than reality.

you are entitled to believe anything you want but i don't follow your inner 'universe' and your personal interpretation as my own.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:28 PM

362 posts, read 492,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
With this historic turn of events, the first African American president, do you expect a rise in racial mixing? Will it ever come to the point where we will become one mixed race?

Um, OK, we're already mixed. sorry to burst your bubble, but this country will be brown by 2050, so there will be no pure "race" just the human race.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaana View Post

your thinly veiled belief that somehow whites are the object of some mass annhilation conspiracy is ridiculous to me, only because you interpret that on a moral level as if others are not as human or as purely ethical, as if you are.

A man calls for the destruction of the White race and Harvard sits back and smiles.

09/04/02 - Harvard Hates The White Race?

“The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists.” Thus does he put whites on notice. If they oppose their abolition, they are “white supremacists.”

A black "doctor" says "we have got to exterminate White people off of the face of the planet!" What does he get? He gets air-time on C-SPAN.

YouTube - exterminate white people

Dr. Khallid Abdul Mohammed, discussing what should be done to Whites in South Africa-

YouTube - AFRICAN AMERICAN'S ONLY SOLUTION TO RACISM

Compare with this voice in the Black community, he receives threats, scorn, and is marginalized. He surely doesn't get friendly visit from Al Sharpton (as Khallid Mohammed did- Sharpton was there when Khallid was on his death-bed).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuEc-...e=channel_page
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.