U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2009, 08:08 PM

8,287 posts, read 7,529,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Clear and timely manner? You are a rapist sympathizer. But, I don't know if you've ever done it yourself, nor do I think you have the courage to admit it here or anywhere else if you did. So, sympathizer it is.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 PM

8,293 posts, read 23,180,204 times
Quote:
If you're with a woman and she says no, then it's no. It doesn't matter if she's naked, twirling around, whatever. There is no discussion, there is no reasoning, it's simply no. I'm failing to understand why you don't grasp this. Here's a question for you. Has a woman ever said no to you, and have you ignored it and continued with your business without her consent?
So you're saying that a woman can get naked, get a man naked, do whatever she can think of to get him aroused and excited about having sex - then say "No", and everything is done at that point?

I am not in any way advocating rape.

But I am saying that to think women can do this type of thing - and never run the risk of a man deciding he's going to have sex anyway - is absurd. Patently absurd. For a girl to do that, then expect "No to be No" is, at the very least, extremely stupid.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:14 PM

19,078 posts, read 21,915,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
So you're saying that a woman can get naked, get a man naked, do whatever she can think of to get him aroused and excited about having sex - then say "No", and everything is done at that point?
Yes. Clearly yes. Otherwise, it's rape.

Quote:

But I am saying that to think women can do this type of thing - and never run the risk of a man deciding he's going to have sex anyway - is absurd. Patently absurd. For a girl to do that, then expect "No to be No" is, at the very least, extremely stupid.
I agree, it's certainly stupid. It doesn't change the fact that a man forcing himself on a woman, without consent, is rape (eta: and visa versa). I use 'force and consent' together because I'm sure some are into bondage or whatever. There has to be consent.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Yes, everything is absolutely done at that point. And if the man decides that everything is not done, he is committing rape.

Quote:
Just excusing it in some cases.

Quote:
Expecting a person to be able to control himself, even if the situation changes at any point, is the expectation that one has of adults, male or female.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Yes, everything is absolutely done at that point. And if the man decides that everything is not done, he is committing rape.

Just excusing it in some cases.

Expecting a person to be able to control himself, even if the situation changes at any point, is the expectation that one has of adults, male or female.
Honestly, this all is pretty disturbing to read. So, two people could be fooling around; one of them decides s/he doesn't feel like it any more. Maybe s/he starts feeling guilty because s/he's cheating. Maybe s/he gets a leg cramp. Maybe his/her hemroids start to flair up. Whatever. But somehow, this peson's reasoning is meaningless and s/he must engage in the act against his/her will so the other person can get off. WTF?

Old 05-11-2009, 08:26 PM

I'm going to say this one time, and be done with this ridiculous thread.

Helenejen & Braunwyn... You two are totally deluded. You are employing hate-filled nonsensical double standards. I can only wonder how many times you have intentionally tantalized some dumb guy, then gotten all pissy on him when he wanted to go further.

I'm guessing you both have a LOT of trouble getting along with men. You seem like major league teases.

Byebye.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:

Helenejen & Braunwyn... You two are totally deluded. You are employing hate-filled nonsensical double standards.

I'm guessing you both have a LOT of trouble getting along with men.

Byebye.
Yea, I'm happily married to man that isn't interested in rape. Go figure. Saying bye bye is the safe bet for you. Now please, behave when you're out and about.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:31 PM

42,663 posts, read 74,292,936 times
Braunwyn, I have a question for you and I'd like a straight answer. Obviously, in case you hadn't noticed, this is not the first time you've been asked this question:

What do you think of women who make false accusations?

Old 05-11-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Yea, I'm happily married to man that isn't interested in rape. Go figure. Saying bye bye is the safe bet for you. Now please, behave when you're out and about.
No, saying "byebye" is my way of saying that you're not rational, and there is absolutely no point in trying to discuss anything with you.

Any woman who believes women can tantalize a man - to the point of near-ejaculation - and expect to run no risk of him going overboard, is DELUDED. It is absolutely STUPID for a woman to do that. Mind-numbingly idiotic. Period.

And don't worry. I've been married for over 25 years. I have grown children. They too know "nuts" when they see it.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:

Helenejen & Braunwyn... You two are totally deluded. You are employing hate-filled nonsensical double standards. I can only wonder how many times you have intentionally tantalized some dumb guy, then gotten all pissy on him when he wanted to go further.

I'm guessing you both have a LOT of trouble getting along with men. You seem like major league teases.

Byebye.
How did I know that that "argument" was coming? Perhaps Braunwym and I are just use to being with REAL men, so we can't believe how LESSER men, such as those evidenced in this discussion, think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or