U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 07:08 PM

31,385 posts, read 31,057,040 times

Advertisements

I was looking for the great debate folder... could someone direct me to it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 AM

365 posts, read 1,023,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Youíre in the wrong section. This is the flog a dead horse forum.
But if you have an unsubstantiated opinion, please feel free to post!

Old 05-15-2009, 06:51 PM

485 posts, read 903,396 times
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I think it was called the funny paper that came in the news paper? Its worth checking in to!

Old 05-15-2009, 07:02 PM

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
The FACT is we are all mixed. He's as black as he is white, to say anything else is showing racial favoritism. He now chooses Christianity but at one time was indeed practicing the Muslim faith.
No biggie, just the way it is. You will never hear him refer to himself as a Muslim because it serves his purpose to keep that quiet, just as it served his purpose to play on his race to win. Its pretty laughable to think of him relating to the race issue in this country. Its not like he's from a poor or even middle class backround. If anything he proves that race itself holds no one back any more, but instead he will play the game to perpetuate racism so that future black leaders have something to work with. Pretty disgusting IMO.

But at any rate he is our first Black President & a Muslim when he wants to be.
???? What?

Old 05-18-2009, 05:31 PM

1,107 posts, read 2,519,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK SAWYER View Post
I know better than to ask this!How can a person of mixed race decide to be just black?
I didn't think that Mr. Obama referred to himself as just black, I thought it was the black Americans that consider him just black.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:59 PM

Default true

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
I didn't think that Mr. Obama referred to himself as just black, I thought it was the black Americans that consider him just black.
I dont think so either? But i think he will go down in history as a black man? No matter what a well educated man with his hands full!

Old 05-19-2009, 07:29 PM

21 posts, read 63,829 times
I've heard so many bad things about our President and I like him. I like what he is trying to do for the poor people in America and giving them some hope. I like that he is starting to tax the rich when the Republican's made sure they got all the tax breaks they wanted. I don't care if he is black or white or anything. If up to those Neo-Nazi's, white supremist's, Republican's, and those little white boys with the sheets they wear, they'd hang him out to dry.

I was told by someone who is currently in the miltary that President Obama is about as Un-American as they come. I suppose it's un-American to want peace with our enemies and not bomb their countries and kill innocent people.

If President Obama is Un-American than I am un American too because I have been tired of the despots who've been running this country for so long! I am tired of being poor and sick too but I can't do a thing about it. But at least Obama gives me hope.

I like President Obama and I liked Martin Luther King. They actually had some IQ you know and wanted "freedom" for everybody not just the white good ole boys who've run this country from day one!

And I am white!

Old 05-21-2009, 09:44 PM

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetmenots& Roses View Post
I've heard so many bad things about our President and I like him. I like what he is trying to do for the poor people in America and giving them some hope. I like that he is starting to tax the rich when the Republican's made sure they got all the tax breaks they wanted. I don't care if he is black or white or anything. If up to those Neo-Nazi's, white supremist's, Republican's, and those little white boys with the sheets they wear, they'd hang him out to dry.

I was told by someone who is currently in the miltary that President Obama is about as Un-American as they come. I suppose it's un-American to want peace with our enemies and not bomb their countries and kill innocent people.

If President Obama is Un-American than I am un American too because I have been tired of the despots who've been running this country for so long! I am tired of being poor and sick too but I can't do a thing about it. But at least Obama gives me hope.

I like President Obama and I liked Martin Luther King. They actually had some IQ you know and wanted "freedom" for everybody not just the white good ole boys who've run this country from day one!

And I am white!
I like him to as a person! Still waiting to see the truth about what he will and will not do for everyone? I guess thats the only real thing we should worry about? This is just time passing talk..I had no problem with MLK...Al sharpton the rev...I dont care for! I think he is a racist trouble maker! I say this because of talking about powerfull black men!

Old 09-19-2009, 10:57 AM

and his health care is a bunch of bs when you look in to all of it!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2009, 06:53 PM

6,967 posts, read 17,756,253 times
Quote:
Al sharpton the rev
he's a clown
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or