U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-25-2009, 03:55 PM
 
75 posts, read 73,715 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Oh you mean the same hatians that try to escape the island and come to the "U.S. the land of the free" but get sent back!!!! They cant leave! their island is tiny how can you blame them for being overpopulated fool. You claim to be creative yet every single one of your views is generic and is a view that you were told to believe by someone else ! I must have heard the haiti argument a hundred times ....similar to the china argument, both of which are easily refuted! But you will come back with something completley irrelevant touting how stupid I am and how creative your are for believing the same thing as everyone else!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-25-2009, 03:59 PM
 
75 posts, read 73,715 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
wake up smell the coffee!!!! open spaces deserts- antarctica- mountain ranges. could you tell me where all the animals and sea creatures are going to live. when we take up all the remaining land!!!!the land and sea can not sustain an ever growing population. everything has a limit..... but everything will keep going the business as usual route.wait till the disaster happens then try to solve the problems!!!!! well that attitude will get us in a lot of trouble in the future.
How many times are you going to say the same nonsense? You really have got to get creative and come up with a better opener than wake up and smell the coffee! You need to wake up and smell the **** that is being excreted from your mouth fool!
How's that for creativity!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2009, 04:01 PM
 
75 posts, read 73,715 times
Reputation: 10
you did not read any of my long posts because your are a poor reader as evident by your spelling which is controlled by the same part of the brain! The fact still remains as admitted by your buddy jtur that IM RIGHT ITS NOT A POPULATION PROBLEM! THE PROBLEM IS OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE SELLING OUT THE EARTH TO KEEP A STRONGHOLD ON THE OIL DUMMY! GET CREATIVE AND REALIZE WE CAN USE H20 FOR FUEL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2009, 04:09 PM
 
75 posts, read 73,715 times
Reputation: 10
And the fact also still remains you can not dispute the hard mathematical fact that HYPOTHETICALLY the whole world could fit in just north america and the tip of south america and EVERYONE(MAN WOMAN AND CHILD) would have their OWN ACRE! AND WE'D HAVE THE OTHER 6 CONTINENTS TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT WITH! Or you could split em into families of 4 and use just the usa leaving eight states worth of the "uninhabitable" land completely empty! Or how about this one:you could HYPOTHETICALLY build a giant one story building and fit everyone in the world in efficienies into just arkansas! This illustrates the amount of free space we REALLY have for population expansion! When's the last timE you fools drove through a rural areas and saw nothing but trees for hours and then get to the city and you cant walk 2 feet without hitting a person! And then YOUR FOOLED INTO BELIEVEING WE'RE OVERPOPULATED BECAUSE OF OVERDEVELOPMENT and poor resource usage by our governments! If your just reading this and have no clue what I'm talking about ITS CRUCIAL YOU check out my posts from page 11 on you'll see how right I really am!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2009, 04:14 PM
 
75 posts, read 73,715 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
wake up smell the coffee!!!! open spaces deserts- antarctica- mountain ranges. could you tell me where all the animals and sea creatures are going to live. when we take up all the remaining land!!!!the land and sea can not sustain an ever growing population. everything has a limit..... but everything will keep going the business as usual route.wait till the disaster happens then try to solve the problems!!!!! well that attitude will get us in a lot of trouble in the future.
How many times are you going to say the same nonsense? You really have got to get creative and come up with a better opener than wake up and smell the coffee! You need to wake up and smell the **** that is being excreted from your mouth fool!
How's that for creativity!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2009, 04:22 PM
 
75 posts, read 73,715 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by godstabilize View Post
If you knew how to read a forum correctly you would have noticed the answer has been given at the bottom of this post! As far as you being more creative than me? Your hilarious man really if you only heard the music I produce! You would want to hurt yourself more than you already do! And it isn't gospel music buddy! On top of this I'm an excellent writer and debater and would kill you in all sports but baseball and golf because they are boring like you. You have ZERO creativity ,as evident by your inability to think for yourself and draw conclusions around obvious factual statements. Your denial of these facts not only demonstrates your lameness but it also shows you're an ignorant brainwashed fool who actually agrees with the mainstream media even though I'm sure you know they are liars! By agreeing with them you show the opposite of creativity and forfeit any uniqueness as a human being whatsoever! It would take you all night to write this and you would have 100 errors. In fact I bet you gave up reading at the thrid sentence as usual! If you had any creativity whatsoever you could construct a paragraph that was worth a damn. Your points (if you could call them that) are scattered in a ridiculous rambling order and you provide no rebuttals to anything I say! On top of this you lose track of what the debate is about and admit to being erroneous in ALL of your subject matter without even realizing your helping the opponents viewpoint. Anyone with a brain can see you have been forum murked buddy . Give up
Just in case you missed your own funeral recession on the last page! try to keep up with me!
well it turns out you cant double quote yourself so to see my answer to my faith you'll actuall y have to go back to page 20
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2009, 04:29 PM
 
Location: Victoria TX
42,668 posts, read 71,574,557 times
Reputation: 35869
Quote:
Originally Posted by godstabilize View Post
You've been watching to* many fire and brimstone preachers buddy*! GOD is more forgiving the* they'd like you to think! I didn't say christians* were perfect!(assuming god* exists) If you were the devil who would you try your hardest to infiltrate and confuse? Who would you try your hardest to disprove ? Who would you try your hardest to divide? Exactly! I dont* believe hell* is anything like what the brimstone preachers talk about unless you undeniably DESERVE that torture you most likely will just cease to exist when you die. Hey that's what you assume is gonna* happen anyways*! Hell is described in the bible* as coldness,darkness and abscence* of the presence of GOD! God is the presence of life,love and existence. It also says the only way to exist in a spiritual non-physical world is to accept that GOD is real. This would make sense because if he* is the presnce* of life, love and existence. Without believing in that you are nothing more than dust and you shall return to it as nothing more than dust! There have been countless studies showing that your belief can change the actual events of reality! Simple example : If you walk into a job believing your gonna* get it you have a higher chance of getting it than if you doubted yourself! Doubt can actually cause real events to happen. It is a widely talked about belief(amongst not just religious people but humanists as well) that you are as you think * are! And this is true!
People get this burning for all eternity idea from revelations* where it describes being thrown into a lake of fire. This very easily could be describing the demise of our planet. If you fail to transform to the spiritual or paranormal dimension after death because you do not believe in this possibility at all it would make sense that you(or your remains) would parish* with the demise of our planet instead of moving on into the spiritual world!
Because you have not replied to anything regarding overpopulation I assume you have come to terms with the FACT it is not a population problem but a resources problem.
Before you continue your criticisms of other people's spellings, you might want to look back the the Asterisks I have inserted in your text. They are either mis-spelled words, words incorrectly uncapitalized, non-existent words, or places where words are left out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2009, 04:36 PM
 
75 posts, read 73,715 times
Reputation: 10
Thank you for correcting my mistakes caused by fast typing !However I was not criticizing typo's as you are. I only criticized him after he MISSPELLED the same words MORE THAN THREE TIMES(in a ridiculous way i might add) while attempting to call ME stupid. otherwise i would have never criticized him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2009, 04:39 PM
 
Location: Victoria TX
42,668 posts, read 71,574,557 times
Reputation: 35869
Quote:
Originally Posted by godstabilize View Post
But you will come back with something completley irrelevant touting how stupid I am and how creative your are for believing the same thing as everyone else!
But you have said several times that what you believe is what 80% of the world believes, and therefore must be true. But if somebody else believes "the same thing as everyone else", they are stupid. You spelled 'completely' wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2009, 04:46 PM
 
Location: Victoria TX
42,668 posts, read 71,574,557 times
Reputation: 35869
Quote:
Originally Posted by godstabilize View Post
Thank you for correcting my mistakes caused by fast typing !However I was not criticizing typo's as you are. I only criticized him after he MISSPELLED the same words MORE THAN THREE TIMES(in a ridiculous way i might add) while attempting to call ME stupid. otherwise i would have never criticized him!
It was obvious to me that he was intentionally using a term "Tech-knowledge-y" as a play on words, to show that technology is now replacing knowledge in our value system. You are too unfamiliar with people who think creatively for themselves, to be aware of this linguistic device, since you haven't even discovered the comma yet.

By the way, he was not the first to use it. Googling / tech-knowledge-y /, you will get:

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,100,000 for tech-knowledge-y.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top