U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2009, 09:09 PM

75 posts, read 73,734 times

Advertisements

this is serious guys you might get your wish of depopulation! CDC: Swine flu viruses in U.S. and Mexico match - CNN.com there is a SERIOUS outbreak right now in mexico city that has people wearing surgical masks! they say it could be the beginning of the flu pandemic! This is no natural occurence! it is people that hold the same ideology as you at the government level that are releasing this disease! Im outside atlanta and im getting scared ! they say it could already be incubating around the world!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2009, 09:15 PM

458 posts, read 1,136,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godstabilize View Post
If you knew how to read a forum correctly you would have noticed the answer has been given at the bottom of this post! As far as you being more creative than me? Your hilarious man really if you only heard the music I produce! You would want to hurt yourself more than you already do! And it isn't gospel music buddy! On top of this I'm an excellent writer and debater and would kill you in all sports but baseball and golf because they are boring like you. You have ZERO creativity ,as evident by your inability to think for yourself and draw conclusions around obvious factual statements. Your denial of these facts not only demonstrates your lameness but it also shows you're an ignorant brainwashed fool who actually agrees with the mainstream media even though I'm sure you know they are liars! By agreeing with them you show the opposite of creativity and forfeit any uniqueness as a human being whatsoever! It would take you all night to write this and you would have 100 errors. In fact I bet you gave up reading at the thrid sentence as usual! If you had any creativity whatsoever you could construct a paragraph that was worth a damn. Your points (if you could call them that) are scattered in a ridiculous rambling order and you provide no rebuttals to anything I say! On top of this you lose track of what the debate is about and admit to being erroneous in ALL of your subject matter without even realizing your helping the opponents viewpoint. Anyone with a brain can see you have been forum murked buddy . Give up
Umm with out reading anymore posts from you as you post way to many and all I read is blah blah blah I could out win YOU in a debate as I was always head of my debate team and always stumped my opponent. Number one rule never make it personal. Which you are doing.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:37 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,701,709 times
Quote:
If you knew how to read a forum correctly you would have noticed the answer has been given at the bottom of this post! As far as you being more creative than me? Your hilarious man really if you only heard the music I produce! You would want to hurt yourself more than you already do! And it isn't gospel music buddy! On top of this I'm an excellent writer and debater and would kill you in all sports but baseball and golf because they are boring like you. You have ZERO creativity ,as evident by your inability to think for yourself and draw conclusions around obvious factual statements. Your denial of these facts not only demonstrates your lameness but it also shows you're an ignorant brainwashed fool who actually agrees with the mainstream media even though I'm sure you know they are liars! By agreeing with them you show the opposite of creativity and forfeit any uniqueness as a human being whatsoever! It would take you all night to write this and you would have 100 errors. In fact I bet you gave up reading at the thrid sentence as usual! If you had any creativity whatsoever you could construct a paragraph that was worth a damn. Your points (if you could call them that) are scattered in a ridiculous rambling order and you provide no rebuttals to anything I say! On top of this you lose track of what the debate is about and admit to being erroneous in ALL of your subject matter without even realizing your helping the opponents viewpoint. Anyone with a brain can see you have been forum murked buddy . Give up
well thats your opinion. and you dont know me personaly... you say you would kill me in all sports!!! you are kidding me right. i used to jump ramps at 45 mph on a skateboard i was the best skateborder on this island i was all crazy nobody even came close to me in speed skating.... i could break the world speed record right now but not here.. and as for creativaty i built a house all by my self with no help.. i hand picked 150 tones of stone and mixed 250 tones of concrete and mixed it in a wheelbarrel and carried it up latters and poured it all my self with no help what so ever.. i placed stones weighing 1000 pounds in the walls around our house the walls around our house are 3 feet thick and in some parts it's 4 feet thick and they weight 400 tones.. there is nothing like it even on the internet it's truly one of a kind... i bought a 36 inch band mill and milled 50 tones of hurricane feld mahogany trees some trees weighing up to 3 tones and i designed and built all the windows and doors and all the furniture and all the other wood work from total scratch... it's the only structure on this island that is so unique that it can't be duplicated..and i built a beach by hand thats right a beach... i constructed 3 jettys one of them weighs 300 tones. and made 600 feet of beach with sand where it was only rock.. with a built in fire place and bar that i used to launch home made fire works at night... i even had a new sport that i invented called stationary surfline white whater rafting... we used to take a 1000 pound raft that i built at the beach that i built. and took it out in the surfline when the waves were breaking like 8 feet and moored it to the coral heads... and like up to 10 people used to ride the raft it was a blast.. and it to was one of a kind... and i used to throw parties every weekend some parties wen't on for 6 days strate so i don't think i would qualify as boring i know how to party bud!!!! i am a good sailer rock climer used to race moto cross on our own tracks free diver etc i've been close to death many times some people call me the cat with 9 lives. and i'm probably closer to god that you and i don't follow any particular religin... i even have come up with a theory that brings evolution science inteligent life forms and god all in one theory together..

and by the way i did read all of your post and know that you are a christian. only god himsef knows the truth and maybe if people would preach in ther own minds the world would be a more peaceful place... oh i beleave in god just not the one in all those old books just go to the religion forum and you will see where i stand with religion.

you get all you info on the internet like everybody els and you can't prove that the world is not overpopulated....just like u cant prove the bibles of the world speek the truth and are not forged to fit the new authors translations and beliefs.

that's the problem with christianity it preaches be fruitful and multiyiply!!!! well everything has a limit even the earth... and even if the earth could sustain 14 billion like you say in you first post we will reach that number with in 100 years and you can't prove me wrong.. if you were so right about what you say why has not one single person given you a rep piont yet..you should realy listen to yourself and lighten up and not be so serious and critical of other people..and for the spelling i am not going to bother checking every single word to see if it is spelled correctly.. if you are as smart as you think you are than you should be able to read this post with no problem.... and may the god force be with all people even the arrogant ones.....

and the world is definiately overpopulated!!!!!!!! are you jet

Last edited by cruxan; 04-25-2009 at 10:45 PM..

Old 04-25-2009, 11:39 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,701,709 times
Quote:
this is serious guys you might get your wish of depopulation! CDC: Swine flu viruses in U.S. and Mexico match - CNN.com there is a SERIOUS outbreak right now in mexico city that has people wearing surgical masks! they say it could be the beginning of the flu pandemic! This is no natural occurence! it is people that hold the same ideology as you at the government level that are releasing this disease! Im outside atlanta and im getting scared ! they say it could already be incubating around the world!
well lets get something strait i never said anything about depopulation i said the world is over populated and never once said anything about geting rid of people. i'm just bringing up the isue before we humans annihilate ourselves in the not so distant future.. it's all about sooner or later what would you rather sooner!!! you will never live out in space unless you earthlings start to live together in peace!!!!! and solve the problems on earth first.... our only chance for long term survival is to live in space... but living in space is so complex that it's going to take a long time to achieve and at the rate we are going on this planet we can never do it. our civillizations will crumble like the incas- aztecs- egyptians- way before we solve the complex problems asociated with living in space.. it's fix the earth first or die as a species!!!! science estamates that the earth can be inhabited for at least another billion years..the choice is ours we are on our own!!!! god is not going to save us!!!! it's a puzzle for all life forms in all the universes to figure out.. all inteligent life forms must exept the theory on how god came to be...

Old 04-25-2009, 11:50 PM

42,668 posts, read 71,590,043 times
You've made a lot of rash predictions, and asserted that this will happen and that will not, but you have no way to predict such events.

Science fiction writers have written hundreds of different scenarios, ranging from Utopia to Armaggeddon, and no one of them can now be said to be significantly more likely than another. Who ever would have thought that in the expanding technology and lack of war and improving health and agriculture after WWII that any European country would actually decline in population, but some did, notably Ireland, which today is perhaps the continent's brightest success story. All in just a couple of generations.

In my opinion, the future will probably be horrible, by any prism I can imagine to view it through. Yet, the present is more horrible than anything I could have ever visualized, and teenagers and young adults are loving it with their electronic toys and all-night partying and high-decibel noise. And the Christians will always be deliriously happy as long as they have a hem of the cloth of faith to cling to and heathens to proselytize.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:29 AM

OK im done arguing with you all ...you all will realize how wrong you were when the country is in martial law and your coughing up blood!...as far as the person who could beat me in a debat yet refuses to read my posts......need i say more

Old 04-26-2009, 11:41 AM

put it on cnn buddy it's incubating around the world right now, you go ahead and not believe it..it's ok because it doesnt matter what you believe people. It's all irrelevant now you all have gotten your way congratulations. as far as me not knowing what is gonna happen.....let's just say I have a FLAWLESS record of predictions concerning our government. It's funny...the same people advocating depopulation are the same people refusing to believe that the government is going to act on depopulating the world! They are going to give us a "VACCINE" that will cause the virus to "mutate" at which point they will tell you there is no cure left for this disease(the disease they are going to inject into you claiming its a vaccine) The depopulation will begin rapidly decreasing around the world! many of you will die. Whether this is happening now or this is just a scare to push a vaccine(disease) or maybe it is a case of crying wolf to dull the nations awarness for the real threat I can tell you this is PART of the puzzle that they are putting together right now to depopulate the globe! I hope you all are happy when the disease reaches a global level and the country goes into martial law at which point they put huge masses of people into "safe zones" claiming to provide shelter from the spreading disease! Then they will gas you in these concentration camps that you thought were shelters and by 2012 it won't matter if the doomsday predictions are true because most of you will be deasd anyways! congratulations you have lost the debate but your deceptive
viewpoint is winnning! the next person who comes in here and reads ONE of my posts with out reading all opf my posts from page 11 on and passes false judgement ...you should look in the mirror and call yourself an idiot!

Old 04-26-2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
well lets get something strait i never said anything about depopulation i said the world is over populated and never once said anything about geting rid of people. i'm just bringing up the isue before we humans annihilate ourselves in the not so distant future.. it's all about sooner or later what would you rather sooner!!! you will never live out in space unless you earthlings start to live together in peace!!!!! and solve the problems on earth first.... our only chance for long term survival is to live in space... but living in space is so complex that it's going to take a long time to achieve and at the rate we are going on this planet we can never do it. our civillizations will crumble like the incas- aztecs- egyptians- way before we solve the complex problems asociated with living in space.. it's fix the earth first or die as a species!!!! science estamates that the earth can be inhabited for at least another billion years..the choice is ours we are on our own!!!! god is not going to save us!!!! it's a puzzle for all life forms in all the universes to figure out.. all inteligent life forms must exept the theory on how god came to be...
You say that I claim to be a god even though my name implies nothing of the sort yet you continuously use the phrase YOU EARTHLINGS like you believe you are an alien lol. Who's wacky here? Ok so you believe the world is overpopulated even though you have admitted countless times that the crisis is being caused by technology allowing us to rape our resources NOT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE! So you beleive the world is overpopulated but you don't agree with the solution to that problem? So you agree with the problem yet you disagree with the only solution!?? You are making less sense by the second. the real solution is to use clean energy which we have access to and to use hemp fibers to make paper instead of cutting down the rain forest! The solution is not t kill a bunch of people....unless you believe the world is overpopulated and it is not a resource problem....understand now?

Old 04-26-2009, 11:54 AM

jtur you sound very depressed man i bet you wish you could somehow find a way be to happy like those darn christains lol. Needless to say your view on EVERYTHING IS NEGATIVE . negativity has NEVER benefited anyone or anything especially the human race.

Last edited by godstabilize; 04-26-2009 at 01:02 PM..

Old 04-26-2009, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
well thats your opinion. and you dont know me personaly... you say you would kill me in all sports!!! you are kidding me right. i used to jump ramps at 45 mph on a skateboard i was the best skateborder on this island i was all crazy nobody even came close to me in speed skating.... i could break the world speed record right now but not here.. and as for creativaty i built a house all by my self with no help.. i hand picked 150 tones of stone and mixed 250 tones of concrete and mixed it in a wheelbarrel and carried it up latters and poured it all my self with no help what so ever.. i placed stones weighing 1000 pounds in the walls around our house the walls around our house are 3 feet thick and in some parts it's 4 feet thick and they weight 400 tones.. there is nothing like it even on the internet it's truly one of a kind... i bought a 36 inch band mill and milled 50 tones of hurricane feld mahogany trees some trees weighing up to 3 tones and i designed and built all the windows and doors and all the furniture and all the other wood work from total scratch... it's the only structure on this island that is so unique that it can't be duplicated..and i built a beach by hand thats right a beach... i constructed 3 jettys one of them weighs 300 tones. and made 600 feet of beach with sand where it was only rock.. with a built in fire place and bar that i used to launch home made fire works at night... i even had a new sport that i invented called stationary surfline white whater rafting... we used to take a 1000 pound raft that i built at the beach that i built. and took it out in the surfline when the waves were breaking like 8 feet and moored it to the coral heads... and like up to 10 people used to ride the raft it was a blast.. and it to was one of a kind... and i used to throw parties every weekend some parties wen't on for 6 days strate so i don't think i would qualify as boring i know how to party bud!!!! i am a good sailer rock climer used to race moto cross on our own tracks free diver etc i've been close to death many times some people call me the cat with 9 lives. and i'm probably closer to god that you and i don't follow any particular religin... i even have come up with a theory that brings evolution science inteligent life forms and god all in one theory together..

and by the way i did read all of your post and know that you are a christian. only god himsef knows the truth and maybe if people would preach in ther own minds the world would be a more peaceful place... oh i beleave in god just not the one in all those old books just go to the religion forum and you will see where i stand with religion.

you get all you info on the internet like everybody els and you can't prove that the world is not overpopulated....just like u cant prove the bibles of the world speek the truth and are not forged to fit the new authors translations and beliefs.

that's the problem with christianity it preaches be fruitful and multiyiply!!!! well everything has a limit even the earth... and even if the earth could sustain 14 billion like you say in you first post we will reach that number with in 100 years and you can't prove me wrong.. if you were so right about what you say why has not one single person given you a rep piont yet..you should realy listen to yourself and lighten up and not be so serious and critical of other people..and for the spelling i am not going to bother checking every single word to see if it is spelled correctly.. if you are as smart as you think you are than you should be able to read this post with no problem.... and may the god force be with all people even the arrogant ones.....

and the world is definiately overpopulated!!!!!!!! are you jet
WOW you are quite a character cruxan...for some reason just a little bit of this stuff sounds kind of far fetched though...i do hope this was sarcasm ...if not you truly are delusional... the world is overpopulated....says the man who can lift 1000 pound stones by himself yet spends all day on forums lol.....i wonder are you a pathological liar or just really into sarcasm..? and you are closer to god yet fail to believe he can create a system of life that is capable of stabilizing itself...even though it has for thousands of years...you say I cannot prove you wrong when I hve already done so with your help! thank you my octupulousian friend(as he states in his location) lmao.....
Oh by the way...the fact that i have no rep could be caused by the fact that this is the only thread on this forum i have been posting on and the majority of the people on this thread are crazy like yourself( hence the reason why I chose this thread ) because unlike you i'd rather debate with people that hold opposite viewpoints, rather than rambling on with people who believe the same thing as me! It kinda doesn't make any sense to debate with someone who agrees with you huh?
Well then again nothing you do or say..... or say that you have done makes any sense

Oh.....and uhh.... what the hell is a "sailer rock climber"? ahahhahahahaha youre right though your not boring .....it is kinda fun to read your retarded posts and make fun of them....i just hope your not serious!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates