U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2009, 08:39 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
Sure. Let's make is as easy to abort as it is to pop a vitamin. No wonder the other lefties in here love you. You're talking their language.
The Pill and Plan B are not to induce abortions. They are contraceptives. Why are these bad?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 08:40 PM

1,330 posts, read 1,041,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
How is it that people with the intellictual power of eeeeeeee can afford to use the internet?
People with my intellectual power, like me, are supporting five or six liberal "families" with our tax payments.

Last edited by Eeeee22895; 05-07-2009 at 09:38 PM..

Old 05-07-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
The Pill and Plan B are not to induce abortions. They are contraceptives. Why are these bad?
Plan B always, and birth control pills often, act as abortifacients because they prevent embryo implantation onto the uterine wall.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:52 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times
Quote:
Plan B always, and birth control pills often, act as abortifacients because they prevent embryo implantation onto the uterine wall.
It's a clump of cells at this point, it's not an embryo. Hell, it's not even a blastocyst. So really? It is that bad? I mean you kill more cells washing your hands...

Old 05-07-2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Do you realize how many pro-choice posters have argued against my statements on abortion threads?

And don't call me a leftie.

If the Pill and Plan B were handed out "like candy," as I suggested, the number of actual abortions would drop dramatically.
Wrong, and I've proven why on numerous occasions. Why do you continue to deny how Plan B and birth control pills really work? I've sent links. Why ignore the truth? You are just like the leftwing loonies that way.

Old 05-07-2009, 09:01 PM

14,969 posts, read 13,763,873 times
Quote:
People with my intellection power, like me, are supporting five or six liberal "families" with our tax payments.
HAHAHAHAHA "intellection power" and then you put "families" in quotes - care to elaborate on that?

Old 05-07-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
HAHAHAHAHA "intellection power" and then you put "families" in quotes - care to elaborate on that?
Sure. I put 'families' in quotes because lefties usually don't have a traditional family; mom dad, kids. First of all, there is rarely a dad. To leftwing women, males are a temporary necessary evil. or you might two 'mom's and no dads or two 'dads' and no moms. Or sometimes you'll get four kids with four different last names. Or maybe mom has a different boyfriend living there every other week. Then there is the shack up arrangment. Or combined families. It always gets me when these sorts of mixed households have two kids in the same grade who were born six months apart. And how about the inner city family where mom is the sister and grandma is the mom? And where is the dad? Who is the dad?

Then there is the problem of grandparents, step-grandparents, the grandparents on the ex-spouse's side, the parents of the live-in. You got kids with a grandma and grandpa, grandmom and granddad, granny and pappy, meemaw and peepaw, nana and Frank. Who the hell do you visit at Christmas? Do you take the current shack-up to dinner with one set of the kids' real grandparents who are the parents of an ex-live-in? It's all so confusing when you don't do it right. What do the kids call the parents of the same-sex partner? Do the lefties who gave us "metrosexual" have a term for those people as well? Or how does it work when a 20-year-old guy with an earring moves in with the 40-year-old grandma's trailer? What does the 23-year-old mom call him? Pops? What do the grandkids call him? Gramps?

My kids have exactly two sets of grandparents to visit each Christmas. It's so simple.

Last edited by Eeeee22895; 05-07-2009 at 09:31 PM..

Old 05-07-2009, 09:14 PM

71 posts, read 145,986 times
Quote:
OK, so rich people also can get cocaine in other drugs in posh nightclubs rather than seedy apartments. That's the way it is. That's double reason why poor folks shouldn't have abortions.

No Mr. Thats not the way it is. This is MURDER we're talking about! You have to do something to protect all those innocent babies.

You and your band of baboons must assemble the 'vagina investigative unit' to make sure that no woman within childbearing age is endangering the lives of 'unborn children'.

Old 05-07-2009, 09:19 PM

42,668 posts, read 71,538,289 times
People with my intellection power, like me, are supporting five or six liberal "families" with our tax payments.

Liberals = Embryos. Irrefutable proof, they have to be supported..

Old 05-07-2009, 09:46 PM

663 posts, read 1,606,282 times
Quote:
People with my intellectual power, like me, are supporting five or six liberal "families" with our tax payments.
You claim intellectual intelligence, yet you can't stay on topic. Is this a thread about abortion or is it a tirade against liberals? By throwing the politics in to the mix, you become a right wing nut job.

I noticed you chose to ignore the link to a study that links legalized abortion to a reduction in crime that I posted earlier. Its by two economics professors, one from Stanford and one from the University of Chicago (also wrote Freakonomics). Here's another paper defending the study:

http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittReply2004.pdf

I don't necessarily agree with everything they say, but I think there is some credence with the idea that children born in to situations where they are unwanted and especially in poor inner-cities have a much greater chance to enter in to a life of crime.

So before you start bashing the theory that abortions can reduce crime, let me ask you this? How is this theory any less accurate than saying what Bush did in Iraq caused us to be terror free on our soil?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates