U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2009, 01:08 PM

3,196 posts, read 4,718,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
No. I think he's suggesting killing everyone under the age of 20, using the logic that the brain of neither a fetus nor a person under 20 is fully developed.

EEE, I'm against abortion as you know (though you say I'm not), but you can't compare killing an embryo or a fetus to killing a child or an adolescent. Even you should know better.
eeeeeeeee is merely making up things to say. He ran out of things to say a long time ago, and now he is just making stuff up for our entertainment. Like I said in an earlier post, this is great stuff for white trash jokes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2009, 01:43 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,703,040 times
Quote:
He's started *4* threads on it over the past week.

eeeeeeeeee is like the octo mom just loves the attention!!! good or bad it's still attention..he or she should get some kind of award fore the the effort.... may be cd should offer bounus awards you know like the most stubborn- most arogant-funniest persons

Old 05-09-2009, 01:49 PM

1,330 posts, read 1,043,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 Nope a 2-year old baby generally already is consious, but has not a fully developed brain yet, while a foetus doesn't even has a brain.
Next you'll try to convince me that sperm already is a human life?
Which would make masturbating equal to mass murder.
You apparently didn't read my OP where I defined human life. And since you didn't, why are you wasting my time?

Old 05-09-2009, 02:10 PM

14,969 posts, read 13,771,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
eeeeeeeee is merely making up things to say. He ran out of things to say a long time ago, and now he is just making stuff up for our entertainment. Like I said in an earlier post, this is great stuff for white trash jokes!
I think he's actually deluded enough to think he's making a difference and changing people's minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
eeeeeeeeee is like the octo mom just loves the attention!!! good or bad it's still attention..he or she should get some kind of award fore the the effort.... may be cd should offer bounus awards you know like the most stubborn- most arogant-funniest persons
Except, since there are 5 E's and EE is male, it would be the penta-dad.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:14 PM

427 posts, read 1,211,382 times
In all honesty after Eeeee claimed that birth control pills cause abortions I gave up on the hope that just maybe he would actually say something intelligent.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:22 PM

1,330 posts, read 1,043,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaLeigh View Post
In all honesty after Eeeee claimed that birth control pills cause abortions I gave up on the hope that just maybe he would actually say something intelligent.
I said the pill can cause abortions. If the spermicides and ovulation inhibitors fail, an embryo can result, but the pill also prevents attachment onto the uterine wall, therefore effectively aborting it.

Plan B always causes abortions this way.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:23 PM

985 posts, read 2,301,845 times
Maybe Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is actually pro-choice and he's acting like a flaming moron so pro-lifers take a second look at their stance? Kind of like reverse psychology. After all, I remember a pro-lifer here saying they were embarrassed to be put in the same category as Eeeeeee. It's just a thought. Though, personally, I just think he's looney lol.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:24 PM

14,969 posts, read 13,771,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaye02 View Post
Maybe Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is actually pro-choice and he's acting like a flaming moron so pro-lifers take a second look at their stance? Kind of like reverse psychology. After all, I remember a pro-lifer here saying they were embarrassed to be put in the same category as Eeeeeee. It's just a thought. Though, personally, I just think he's looney lol.
Yes, that was me. I don't think he's trying to get us to take a second look at our stance.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:25 PM

985 posts, read 2,301,845 times
Quote:
Yes, that was me. I don't think he's trying to get us to take a second look at our stance.
Yeah I know, I was just joking. I doubt he's smart enough for reverse psychology.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:26 PM

656 posts, read 952,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
I said the pill can cause abortions. If the spermicides and ovulation inhibitors fail, an embryo can result, but the pill also prevents attachment onto the uterine wall, therefore effectively aborting it.

Plan B always causes abortions this way.
An embryo isn't an embryo until it plants. It's just 1.) an egg or 2.) a zygote (which is a fertilized egg). You can't abort something that is just drifting in uterus air until it might implant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates