U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 09:49 AM

657 posts, read 1,381,006 times

Advertisements

You guys do realize that the entire purpose for this thread was to create more hate and discontent, and for the OP to continue stirring the pot?

I have a feeling this charade is getting called soon. the thread has been reported.

To the OP and those who choose to stoop to his level (at least until someone gets a handle on this place): take a gander at this thread.. Special high standards apply in this forum - ALL posters MUST read this

is it really that hard to be an adult? granted.. you have to be an adult before you can act like one, and no proof of that has been given.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:51 AM

14,969 posts, read 13,761,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J double R View Post
You guys do realize that the entire purpose for this thread was to create more hate and discontent, and for the OP to continue stirring the pot?
Yes - that is quite clear.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:36 PM

1,330 posts, read 1,041,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post
No, you don't have a clue what's going on, or what you are talking about in a thread you started, ie,
"Which is more important? Winning debates or changing minds?" That was the topic, you can't even stick to it, so in collegiate standards, you have lost on points and merit, logic points, fuhget about it, the rest of whatever you have started rambling on about just to try and glorify the atmosphere with the sound of your own words, no one but you is on that topic.
You have NOT changed anybody's mind, hell, you probably couldn't change a dirty diaper with your debate skills.

Whenever you take your meds, recover from your last episode of grandiose delusions and the voices inside your head subside, you can remember what the topic is, realize you lost site of it, admit defeat, maybe people on this forum will take you seriously, until then, we all bid you, Valium and lithium away!!
My post is right on topic. It addressed why the issue isn't really changing liberals' minds. They probably already know the truth, so there is nothing to change. They just don't care.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Do you realize how crude you are?
It's no worse than referring to a tiny person as "nothing but a parasite".

Old 05-05-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:

I have a feeling this charade is getting called soon. the thread has been reported.

To the OP and those who choose to stoop to his level (at least until someone gets a handle on this place): take a gander at this thread.. Special high standards apply in this forum - ALL posters MUST read this

is it really that hard to be an adult? granted.. you have to be an adult before you can act like one, and no proof of that has been given.
The only valid point you make is that the left carries a whole lot of 'hate and discontent'. I'm sure you'll notice I've been personally attacked by about a 50-to-1 margin compared to the observatiions I've made about posters.

But what I'm going through is nothing compared to what those little babies must endure.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:46 PM

[quote=J double R;8660501]

quote]

It shouldn't be too hard to report my threads, since the mod in charge is participating in most of them. LOLOL.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:48 PM

Quote:

It's shouldn't be too hard reporting my threads since the mod in charge is participating in most of them. LOLOLOL.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:49 PM

13,496 posts, read 13,968,489 times
But what I'm going through is nothing compared to what those little babies must endure

ahhhh saint E

Old 05-05-2009, 12:59 PM

14,969 posts, read 13,761,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
It's no worse than referring to a tiny person as "nothing but a parasite".
EEE - Biologically, it IS a parasite. It is not NOTHING but a parasite as far as I'm concerned. But parasite IS a biologically-correct term.

You quoted me and I never referred to an embryo or fetus as "nothing but a parasite."

Old 05-05-2009, 01:57 PM

657 posts, read 1,381,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
The only valid point you make is that the left carries a whole lot of 'hate and discontent'. I'm sure you'll notice I've been personally attacked by about a 50-to-1 margin compared to the observatiions I've made about posters.

But what I'm going through is nothing compared to what those little babies must endure.

thank you for at least quoting me correctly, but don't put words in my mouth. I did not once say "left" in reference to a group of posters in anything i said.

my point did not involve said group. it involved YOU.

you're right.. it is incredibly easy to report threads (and the trolls that post them). This is the thread i reported.. care to find where the "mod in charge" participated? please enlighten me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates