U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2009, 12:43 AM

485 posts, read 903,229 times

Advertisements

We have to take care of the people who cant defend themselves, and the devil takes care of his own is what i am saying....so twist it how you want..but most of us agree on forced sex on another person! its wrong and cruel...we was all put here for a reason...Maybe to help the victims of such crimes? some of us!Think if a person in your family was raped or molested..how would you feel?If a family member done such i would not wish mercy on them for these kinda crimes!Hang them...i am sorry but thats the way i feel!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 01:48 AM

42,668 posts, read 71,538,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK SAWYER View Post
Think if a person in your family was raped or molested..how would you feel?I!
Maybe that's why we dont put members of the victim's family on the jury.

How would you like to be accused of a rape you didn't do, when the victim's family is the jury?

I'm still waiting for your assurances that a person who cruelly punishes someone is being guided by the hand of God, and not Satan.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:15 PM

Default o.k

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post

How would you like to be accused of a rape you didn't do, when the victim's family is the jury?

I'm still waiting for your assurances that a person who cruelly punishes someone is being guided by the hand of God, and not Satan.
God said it,i believe it..that settles it..and i dont have to prove nothing to you! you have done proved what kind of person you are...you know the kind..so dont ask...dont forget to take that medication! or do you have a secret you would like to tell?

Old 05-24-2009, 09:20 PM

Default ya

Quote:

Kinda like o.j was wrongly done! If you go to court on something like this there is a very good chance you are guilty or the state would not spend the money to prosicute! And i dont care if it was my own brother..i would feel the same! What are we supposed to let family members slide? and got parted the sea! i never saw it but i know it happened...he said so...

Old 05-24-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
you have done proved what kind of person you are..

Yup. Compassionate. The Devil made me do it.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:18 PM

16,464 posts, read 20,002,503 times
Jack Sawyer: Your hatred of registered sex offenders scares me and it should scare yourself as well. What we hate the most in others, we see so much of in ourselves.

What's lurking there in your unconscious mind there? The unconscious liar is the biggest liar of all. Take a trip down to your unconscious mind sometime, and once there, you might want to fasten your seat belt!

Old 05-25-2009, 10:41 PM

Default no

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Jack Sawyer: Your hatred of registered sex offenders scares me and it should scare yourself as well. What we hate the most in others, we see so much of in ourselves.

What's lurking there in your unconscious mind there? The unconscious liar is the biggest l.iar of all. Take a trip down to your unconscious mind sometime, and once there, you might want to fasten your seat belt!
You may be right about my feelings on sex offenders? But i dont have nothing hid in my brain...i have seen what it does to others and ranks #1 in crimes or worst crimes,I am being honest about what i am saying!

Old 05-25-2009, 10:44 PM

Default keep waiting

Quote:

Got something in the closet you want to share?Its ok get it out..then i will tell you the next proper step to take!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:24 AM

47 posts, read 67,945 times
yea anybody who does a sexual crime against anybody should b branded

Old 05-26-2009, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Got something in the closet you want to share?Its ok get it out..then i will tell you the next proper step to take!
I don't got nothing hid in my closet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or