U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2009, 01:12 PM

8,293 posts, read 22,457,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Pity?? shove that pity up where the sun dont shine, we dont need pity from whites. Theres a thread reffering whites as the most racist racial group there is, 90% of white posters rediculed him. Your not really interested in hearing the truth unless it was sugarcoated, but thats ok. I think a lot of people of my kind have figured out who we are and who our real friends are.

All ive done was just to give you a taster of what goes beyong the borders of your realism beyond cd, but like i said. Anything opposing your reality is just sheer non sense. Are we gonna stop our pointing fingers, hell no. We're just gonna shove it up even more. Perhaps now is the time for you to join the white supremacy groups for safe keeping.
Racist hater.

Go stir up crap elsewhere, Reverend Sharpton.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:52 PM

716 posts, read 1,867,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Racist hater.

Go stir up crap elsewhere, Reverend Sharpton.
Hey omaha boy, watch an learn..

Paul Mooney - Analyzing White America - Part 1 on Yahoo! Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/237359/1832112 - broken link)

Old 08-02-2009, 01:53 PM

878 posts, read 2,491,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak9 View Post
i hope soon. here is a new list of the black people i work with and their homicide problems

-1 white guy with adopted black kids-one of his kids was shot 5-7 times for his cell phone.
-my black female manager hit her baby daddy with a car
-my black female co worker's sister was the getaway driver in a bank robbery in which the sisters boyfriend was killed by police
-black female co worker's mom is in prison for murder
-black female co worker had 2 abortions and would have had another if it wasnt for the fact she could never have kids again. so she kept the 3rd one. she is 18!!! in her defense her boyfriend doesnt like to wear condoms.

i only work with 2 other black people besides the ones listed. and one of them seems to want to fight everyone. thats so insane!!!!!!!!

i produce rap music and i can literally see my chances of being shot, robbed or killed jump by 5% for every black person i work with. is being statistically accurate racist? how about the fact that to continue doing what i do in safety i am better off leaving town and going somewhere else.

on yahoo news type in 53213 for your local zip code and keep up with milwaukee news. there are 1-2 murders per week and several shootings and arsons and hit and run deaths and almost every bit of it is black on black. say poverty at 20-30% among blacks is the problem how then do you explain the other 60 murders? and the other 800 shootings? and the other 1500 robberies?

i really dont know what else to say
Maybe it's not so much about Black people but the type of people that you work with. I would assume that working in the rap industry you come across a certain type of person that is not reflective of Black people in general.

I have never, in my life, been surrounded by people that have as many issues as the ones that you have listed and I am from a typical black family, living in a typical black neighborhood (if there is such a thing as typical).

One thing I have noticed is that Black people tend to let too many things be known. I mean, there is no way that a co-worker should know that amount of personal information about somebody. What these people need to learn is how to shut up and stop letting their personal issues be known throughout their workplace. They are there to do a job, it is not a social event. Just friggin' amazing.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Hey omaha boy, watch an learn..

Paul Mooney - Analyzing White America - Part 1 on Yahoo! Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/237359/1832112 - broken link)
A comedian who works in the circus.

Wow - so there's some credible proof to support your hate-filled position.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkman View Post
Maybe it's not so much about Black people but the type of people that you work with. I would assume that working in the rap industry you come across a certain type of person that is not reflective of Black people in general.

I have never, in my life, been surrounded by people that have as many issues as the ones that you have listed and I am from a typical black family, living in a typical black neighborhood (if there is such a thing as typical).

One thing I have noticed is that Black people tend to let too many things be known. I mean, there is no way that a co-worker should know that amount of personal information about somebody. What these people need to learn is how to shut up and stop letting their personal issues be known throughout their workplace. They are there to do a job, it is not a social event. Just friggin' amazing.
Yeah. It's not as though Eminem is exactly a stellar citizen.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:20 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,088,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkman View Post

This is so true...I have met people from all walks of life including whites who have more issues than anyone should know about...but they are relatively discrete and discerning about who they choose to disclose their issues with.

I have worked with whites who have taken 6 week "vacations" to attend drug rehab for cocaine habits...I have worked with whites who have been investigated for charges of racketeering. I have gone to lunch with whites whom I discovered actually smoked pot on their lunch break...

I could go on but my point is that even though these whites appeared as typical, professional, working class people in the office environment, I never extracted from those few anomalous interactions with them, that those experiences represented something fundamentally wrong with the white culture in general....I guess I just wasnt looking for a pattern based on their race.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
This is so true...I have met people from all walks of life including whites who have more issues than anyone should know about...but they are relatively discrete and discerning about who they choose to disclose their issues with.

I have worked with whites who have taken 6 week "vacations" to attend drug rehab for cocaine habits...I have worked with whites who have been investigated for charges of racketeering. I have gone to lunch with whites whom I discovered actually smoked pot on their lunch break...

I could go on but my point is that even though these whites appeared as typical, professional, working class people in the office environment, I never extracted from those few anomalous interactions with them, that those experiences represented something fundamentally wrong with the white culture in general....I guess I just wasnt looking for a pattern based on their race.
I really don't think these things you mention are a race-based problem or pattern.

Part of what happens is that people - of whatever race - who have enough money, can keep these things quiet. That much of it is financial.

There are also a lot of wealthy people, whose lives are empty, who have enormous drug & alcohol problems. That too is not connected to race.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:34 PM

716 posts, read 1,867,410 times
Quote:
All your ranting has NOTHING to do with the fact that you are a spiteful, hate-filled racist.

Everything you write exposes the horribly ugliness in your heart.
Hey clever boy, you think im a racist? ohh silly me, i forgot you know it quiet well since your a pro at this. You think im spiteful, then what was 9/11? whats the NEW BLACK PANTHERS? you think an opinion of me is gonna make any difference? Time has past, time to sit down and absorb, you might learn something as opposed to your predecessors that came before you.

No you clever guy, im a saint in comparison to what others have said, trust me. A Negro can teach you something too ya know.

Would you rather me give you a link to people in white dresses and pointed hats? is that what would appeal more pleasantly to your eyes??

Old 08-02-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Hey clever boy, you think im a racist? ohh silly me, i forgot you know it quiet well since your a pro at this. You think im spiteful, then what was 9/11? whats the NEW BLACK PANTHERS? you think an opinion of me is gonna make any difference? Time has past, time to sit down and absorb, you might learn something as opposed to your predecessors that came before you.

No you clever guy, im a saint in comparison to what others have said, trust me. A Negro can teach you something too ya know.

Would you rather me give you a link to people in white dresses and pointed hats? is that what would appeal more pleasantly to your eyes??
I've learned MANY things from Negroes. But not from you.

I am surrounded by Negroes. Almost all my neighbors are Negroes and, unlike you, are fantastic people.

You, on the other hand, are full of hatred. You are a nasty racist.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:40 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,088,829 times
Quote:
I really don't think these things you mention are a race-based problem or pattern.

Part of what happens is that people - of whatever race - who have enough money, can keep these things quiet. That much of it is financial.

There are also a lot of wealthy people, whose lives are empty, who have enormous drug & alcohol problems. That too is not connected to race.

True, I agree with that...a large part of being able to mask ones issues is directly related to income. But then too the same could be said of the experiences of the rappers that the earlier poster recounted. Most rappers do so because they have very little to offer in the way of a truly marketable skill. And they generally come from impoverished backgrounds with a need to earn money, quickly.

That said, the blacks described as rappers by the previous poster, are not among the higher echelon of the black race either..

yet within this thread their experiences have been upheld as being representative of a pervasive problem among blacks in general.

Last edited by solytaire; 08-02-2009 at 02:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates