U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 05:57 AM

9,616 posts, read 17,785,619 times

Advertisements

It was muslims who started this mess on 9-11-02. They should be the only ones required to have a passport (as well as all non us citizens like the illegal alians who cost the united states tax payers billions of dollars per yr).

Last edited by steel7; 06-05-2009 at 06:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2009, 08:05 AM

42,666 posts, read 71,883,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
It was muslims who started this mess on 9-11-02. They should be the only ones required to have a passport (as well as all non us citizens like the illegal alians who cost the united states tax payers billions of dollars per yr).
At the border everybody is asked if they are a Muslim or not, and if they say yes, then they have to show a passport? Great idea. That will stop them.

Yes, you're right,it was the Muslims. Our president just made that up when he admitted just yesterday that the US overthrew the government of Iran more than 50 years ago. Before 9/11, we were not enforcing any no-fly zones, with almost daily bombing raids over Iraq. We were not arming the Israelis to help them maintain settlements in their occupied territories. Nobody shot down Libyan civilian airliners, or bombed the private rsidence of the president fo Libya. We did not bomb the aspirin factory in Sudan. The Muslims just attacked us out of the blue. What did we ever do to them?

Oh me oh my--they cost us billions of dollars. And they dont pay any taxes themselves at all. Illegal aliens go to a special pump that doesn't charge gas tax. In WalMart, sales tax is not added to the bill of illegal aliens. They cost us billions of dollars by working for us at half the minimum wage rate. What an interesting economic theory you have.

If a regular American with a family had a job that paid as little as illegal aliens make, there would be no tax on his income, either. His income would be below his personal exemption. You never thought about that, did you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracturedman View Post
So youre telling me that you would rather loosen security at our boarders so that your oh so precious info is safe...do you really think its safe? All someone has to do is get a check, piece of mail, receipt, or any number of documents and they could mess you over. By making everyone have proper ID and allowing the government to verify who you are...you are safer. .
If anybody in the US was serious about Identity Theft, there would be no identity theft. The whole system works as if it were designed by identity thieves, to play right into their hands.

If you asked an identity thief what could be done to make things easier for them, they would reply "Nothing".

Last edited by jtur88; 06-05-2009 at 08:16 AM..

Old 06-05-2009, 08:37 AM

9,616 posts, read 17,785,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
At the border everybody is asked if they are a Muslim or not, and if they say yes, then they have to show a passport? Great idea. That will stop them.

Yes, you're right,it was the Muslims. Our president just made that up when he admitted just yesterday that the US overthrew the government of Iran more than 50 years ago. Before 9/11, we were not enforcing any no-fly zones, with almost daily bombing raids over Iraq. We were not arming the Israelis to help them maintain settlements in their occupied territories. Nobody shot down Libyan civilian airliners, or bombed the private rsidence of the president fo Libya. We did not bomb the aspirin factory in Sudan. The Muslims just attacked us out of the blue. What did we ever do to them?

Oh me oh my--they cost us billions of dollars. And they dont pay any taxes themselves at all. Illegal aliens go to a special pump that doesn't charge gas tax. In WalMart, sales tax is not added to the bill of illegal aliens. They cost us billions of dollars by working for us at half the minimum wage rate. What an interesting economic theory you have.

If a regular American with a family had a job that paid as little as illegal aliens make, there would be no tax on his income, either. His income would be below his personal exemption. You never thought about that, did you?

If anybody in the US was serious about Identity Theft, there would be no identity theft. The whole system works as if it were designed by identity thieves, to play right into their hands.

If you asked an identity thief what could be done to make things easier for them, they would reply "Nothing".
In ca the illegals cost the state 13.1 billions $ per yr. In riverside county ca 60% of the inmates in jail are illegal alians. They throw their used toilet paper in trash cans & they bring their dirty habits here to the us. I had illegals living across the street from me yrs back. Fifteen of them lived in a 2 bedroom house. They were noisy,rude & stunk. They also stole mail & other stuff from their neighbors (like me). Trash & high grass was all over their rented property. I cant even go to home depot without them harassing me. At least where i live at i never have to worry about a illegal living near me. You love them so much then take them into your tx home. Better you then me.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
In ca the illegals cost the state 13.1 billions $ per yr. In riverside county ca 60% of the inmates in jail are illegal alians. They throw their used toilet paper in trash cans & they bring their dirty habits here to the us. I had illegals living across the street from me yrs back. Fifteen of them lived in a 2 bedroom house. They were noisy,rude & stunk. They also stole mail & other stuff from their neighbors (like me). Trash & high grass was all over their rented property. I cant even go to home depot without them harassing me. At least where i live at i never have to worry about a illegal living near me. You love them so much then take them into your tx home. Better you then me.
I've lived in towns that had plenty of people like that. And not one single illegal alien--- In fact, not one single immigrant, in the whole town.. Exactly what do they do at Home Depot that "harrasses" you? If they were illegal, why didn't you just report them to ICE? They'd have been gone by the next morning.

If Riverside County doesn't want all those illegal aliens in their jail, why don't they take them out on work gangs, and let them walk away, and tell the federal government that "they must have escaped or something". Most problems have pretty simple solutions, if you think creatively. That happened in one county in Michigan, the local police refused to enforce immigration law, and when the feds picked a guy up, the local sheriff forgot to lock the cell.

Last edited by jtur88; 06-05-2009 at 09:21 AM..

Old 06-05-2009, 11:11 AM

1,779 posts, read 2,044,907 times
Quote:
I've lived in towns that had plenty of people like that. And not one single illegal alien--- In fact, not one single immigrant, in the whole town.. Exactly what do they do at Home Depot that "harrasses" you? If they were illegal, why didn't you just report them to ICE? They'd have been gone by the next morning.

If Riverside County doesn't want all those illegal aliens in their jail, why don't they take them out on work gangs, and let them walk away, and tell the federal government that "they must have escaped or something". Most problems have pretty simple solutions, if you think creatively. That happened in one county in Michigan, the local police refused to enforce immigration law, and when the feds picked a guy up, the local sheriff forgot to lock the cell.
Your logic is like shooting blanks at a barrel of fish...You think everything has an easy alternative and that no sacrifice needs to be made. I bet you do not know the meaning of an honest hard days work. And in your response to me If you actually read my post I clearly stated that everything that you are trying to safeguard for example your identity...is available to anyone who wants to get it...I could care less about my identity when it comes to my lively hood...You would rather keep your info safe than your personal being...safeguarding harbor points and airports is a great idea, same with boarder patrol...I say man every crossing...i know...pay the current illegal immigrants to guard the boarder...for every boarder jumper they shoot they get to stay in America and get paid $3.00 per kill...

If we wanted to stop illegals crossing from Mexico and Canada we could...make it a crime punishable by death and that would stop alot of it...

Old 06-05-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
.I say man every crossing...i know...pay the current illegal immigrants to guard the boarder...for every boarder jumper they shoot they get to stay in America and get paid $3.00 per kill...

If we wanted to stop illegals crossing from Mexico and Canada we could...make it a crime punishable by death and that would stop alot of it...
Why not just use WMDs to kill everybody in Canada and Mexico before they come. Pre-emptive , like in Iraq.

Americans can't think of any other solutions to their problems except kill kill kill, and then wonder why other people don't respect and admire us.

Got a neighbor who throws his TP in the trash, or lets his lawn grow? Just kill him. It's the American way.

Old 06-05-2009, 12:10 PM

9,076 posts, read 15,523,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Europeans generally don't live in fear like many Americans do. They don't seem to poke their nose in others' affairs either, and a result is that they can be their own self, while we can't. Decades of politics gone wrong and an attitude of the people inspired by that politics has put us in a place where being vigilant has become a necessary evil.

This post really hits the mark, Americans are definitely living in fear via the media, our politicians, our CEO's, our hospitals, ... everything communicated comes laced in fear.

"Fear" makes a lot of money.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:07 PM

1,779 posts, read 2,044,907 times
Quote:
Why not just use WMDs to kill everybody in Canada and Mexico before they come. Pre-emptive , like in Iraq.

Americans can't think of any other solutions to their problems except kill kill kill, and then wonder why other people don't respect and admire us.

Got a neighbor who throws his TP in the trash, or lets his lawn grow? Just kill him. It's the American way.
Obviously you did not sense that I was being sarcastic...and not serious.

You tho thmart!!

Old 06-05-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Obviously you did not sense that I was being sarcastic...and not serious.

You tho thmart!!
Starting out by saying "Your logic is like shooting blanks at a barrel of fish." is not an effective to warn me of forthcoming sarcasm. I guess there are two ways that can be taken, too.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:04 PM

10,568 posts, read 10,081,922 times
Quote:
It was muslims who started this mess
All 1.3 billion of them?

A blonde woman robs my home. I tell the police it was blonde women who did this to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or