Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2009, 08:55 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times

Advertisements

BurtsBees is a white nationalist I think. All of his posts are racially related. He hates interracial marriage, black people in general even though I myself am mixed. Has the same kid like rhetoric.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:21 PM

295 posts, read 837,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
yes, whites are the most racist group. whenever i go out with my white girlfriend, it is whites that pay attention and give me the looks.

i actually wouldnt say whites in general, i would say white men. lot of jealousy, anger, etc.
Mmmm...I could say the same about the black men that gave me crap when I was dating my ex. Comments like "You're just practicing!" or "She's just with you for your money so she can come home and spend it on me!" used to really grind my gears.

So no, I do not think whites are the most racist. I think, that in this country, whites are the most well known to be racist, but I do not think they are the most racist. Racism is rampant among every group and will continue to be so until we all become a little more tolerable.

BTW - this is coming from a black woman who has experienced racism from all ends.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:27 PM

34 posts, read 85,282 times
I just stumbled on this topic and there's no way I'm going to read far enough to contribute anything meaningful at this point. But I never let that stop me before, so here goes...

On page 2, whoever said European women were not attractive is either crazy or blind... maybe even both.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:39 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,676,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBe_ToBe? View Post
I just stumbled on this topic and there's no way I'm going to read far enough to contribute anything meaningful at this point. But I never let that stop me before, so here goes...

On page 2, whoever said European women were not attractive is either crazy or blind... maybe even both.
Actually, I wasn't aware that all European women looked the same.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:50 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Are you white? cuz that would explain a lot
No. I"m Asian and Black....Yessss I'm white and I have an accent. So what does me being white explain then? You rather lost me there with the left turn at the auction block in 1858

Old 07-07-2009, 09:55 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
It's the sick way our society here in America has evolved. I hate to see the way minorities are growing. When they get to th top of the pecking order here, who is going to pay the bills for America? I'm sure not them.
Note I am commenting on the descendants of legal immigrants here:

Not so long ago: undesirable 'minorities' were the Irish, Italians as well as Eastern Euros (almost always White), coolies from China as well as Japanese along with American Blacks.

Fast forward to 2009 and all of the above are at replacement level birthrate (or below) and are either majority Middle Class or fast closing in on that status hence no longer being 'undesirable'.

As for the 'Hispanics': once the majority of the illegals are chased out of the USA, the remainder will continue to assimilate becoming unhyphenated Americans

Old 07-07-2009, 11:17 PM

715 posts, read 2,087,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
No. I"m Asian and Black....Yessss I'm white and I have an accent. So what does me being white explain then? You rather lost me there with the left turn at the auction block in 1858

Everything!!

Clueless.

Actually you remind me of an english programme i watched many moons ago.

There was this white woman coming out of this club walking with a black man to take home, and then you had a white man come up to the white girl and asked her "are'nt you afraid of getting mugged by the black man" the girls response was, "Not as afraid being raped with a white man". It was funny to say the least. Do you know who you'd be in that script??

Last edited by GracieJJ; 07-07-2009 at 11:29 PM..

Old 07-07-2009, 11:22 PM

715 posts, read 2,087,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organized Mess View Post
Mmmm...I could say the same about the black men that gave me crap when I was dating my ex. Comments like "You're just practicing!" or "She's just with you for your money so she can come home and spend it on me!" used to really grind my gears.

So no, I do not think whites are the most racist. I think, that in this country, whites are the most well known to be racist, but I do not think they are the most racist. Racism is rampant among every group and will continue to be so until we all become a little more tolerable.

BTW - this is coming from a black woman who has experienced racism from all ends.

Not only racist, but good at exterminating, lynching, stealing territory in more than a few continents, killing of jews, having a network or white supremist group in just about every country where there is a widespread population of whites. Needs we say more??

If there was really equality, how comes these white supremist are'nt put to rest??

Old 07-08-2009, 07:45 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,676,262 times
Quote:
Not only racist, but good at exterminating, lynching, stealing territory in more than a few continents, killing of jews, having a network or white supremist group in just about every country where there is a widespread population of whites. Needs we say more??

If there was really equality, how comes these white supremist are'nt put to rest??
It's interesting how you selectively (or ignorantly) focus on certain geographical areas, while ignoring others.

Maybe I should mention Rwanda, and say that all blacks are a bunch of savage, pillaging, rapists & mass-murderers.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:18 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Everything!!

Clueless.

Actually you remind me of an english programme i watched many moons ago.

There was this white woman coming out of this club walking with a black man to take home, and then you had a white man come up to the white girl and asked her "are'nt you afraid of getting mugged by the black man" the girls response was, "Not as afraid being raped with a white man". It was funny to say the least. Do you know who you'd be in that script??
. Wow. Does the Klan come at night and roam the halls? You judge me this way because of a comment about speech tones=accent? Who is clueless here is open for debate. Talk about a persecution complex. Some does need to lighten up a bit. With the levels of sensitivity some people have, the complete lack of humor about anything and reading closet racism into every comment made a white person it's no wonder there is still a wide rift in race relations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates