Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2009, 06:33 AM

937 posts, read 2,834,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post

BurtsBees quote
"Probably just laughing at your sagging pants, doo-rag and 250lb white girlfriend with gapped teeth."

Incredibly jealous and angry people.
Jealous? Of what? I told you already, I don't dig the fat chicks, you can have em Angry? LOL! Hardly. Just comical the stupid crap you post here. Seems to me that you hate that you're white. It's ok, "white power" doesn't want you anyways.

edit: And for the love of god stop posting, you make absolutely no sense and keep pulling out big words from your dictionary that you don't know how to use. Although it does make me laugh.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:37 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtsBees View Post
Jealous? Of what? I told you already, I don't dig the fat chicks, you can have em Angry? LOL! Hardly. Just comical the stupid crap you post here. Seems to me that you hate that you're white. It's ok, "white power" doesn't want you anyways.

edit: And for the love of god stop posting, you make absolutely no sense and keep pulling out big words from your dictionary that you don't know how to use. Although it does make me laugh.
Thank you for proving to be my shining example of a typical white pride member. Whites like BurtsBees are often jealous of people like me who date in there race because of there lack of ability to get a girl, so they stereotype all white girls that non-whites get as ugly and undesirable. This BurtsBees s the same kid begging for advice on how to get a girl in an earlier thread on this forum. Kid is like 19 years old. Typical white troll looking for attention.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:49 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,676,262 times
Quote:
Thank you for proving to be my shining example of a typical white pride member. Whites like BurtsBees are often jealous of people like me who date in there race because of there lack of ability to get a girl, so they stereotype all white girls that non-whites get as ugly and undesirable. This BurtsBees s the same kid begging for advice on how to get a girl in an earlier thread on this forum. Kid is like 19 years old. Typical white troll looking for attention.
Wow, you're really unbelievable.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Wow, you're really unbelievable.
Glad to know you agree with BurtsBees and think that only ugly people go out with non-whites.

Why dont you google doutzen kroes and see who she is banging. Ill give you a clue. it aint whitey.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Glad to know you agree with BurtsBees and think that only ugly people go out with non-whites.

Why dont you google doutzen kroes and see who she is banging. Ill give you a clue. it aint whitey.
You need to stop being a flagrant liar. You have ZERO credibility. In fact, you've turned into the forum laughing stock.

You've already been called out once for calling me a white pride/supremacist. You've failed to back up your lie.

So... Hop to it. Provide a quote where I ever said I'm proud to be white, or admit that you are a liar.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:04 AM

BurtsBees latest posts

Interracial Relationships: Have you ever been in one?
Views: 20,691
Posted By BurtsBees
Usually because you see black guys with fat white...

Usually because you see black guys with fat white women that are most likely desperate, or trashy white girls that are into the rap, drugs, etc. More of an image thing.

Rise in racial mixing Views: 9,428
Posted By BurtsBees
Because some white women think its "cool" to get...

Because some white women think its "cool" to get with a black dude, or that its racist if they don't. The new "trend". Less trashy women to go through to get to the good ones for myself.

Rise in racial mixing Views: 9,428
Posted By BurtsBees
Not upset, more along the lines...

Not upset, more along the lines of....disappointed in the women's poor decision making. But hey, leaves the better ones for the rest of us.

kid screams virgin white jealous envy. im done with this white though.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
kid screams virgin white jealous envy. im done with this white though.
You need to back up your lie about me being a white pride person, or admit to lying.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:09 AM

937 posts, read 2,834,115 times
Quote:
Wow, really?

Lets try this again.

My girlfriend is European, who is from Bosnia. She's a knockout that Im sure puts your fantasy girlfriend in the catergory of "ugly". I never once begged for advice on how to get a girl. I had relationship issues before, but that's my business. Right? 19 years old isnt a kid, but if you read any thread correctly you'd know Im actually 23. Typical "mixed" troll not knowing your place in the world. Funny how things turn around?

Old 07-09-2009, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
You need to back up your lie about me being a white pride person, or admit to lying.
You stated that blacks commit crime and didnt admit that whites commit crime. You are also posting in a white pride thread and not condemning it. Not condemning it means you accept it through silence which gives me enough ability to label you.

Do you disagree with that?

Old 07-09-2009, 07:24 AM

Quote:
You stated that blacks commit crime and didnt admit that whites commit crime. You are also posting in a white pride thread and not condemning it. Not condemning it means you accept it through silence which gives me enough ability to label you.

Do you disagree with that?
Show to me where I said anything about being proud that I'm white, or admit that you lied.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates