Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 02:16 PM

31 posts, read 53,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
Hey Man, I'm proud of You. I have no hate, to make me act like a snake.
I'm proud of you for being white. You should see my Barbie roller skates, I think you'd like them a lot.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:18 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,463,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny McFly View Post
I'm proud of you for being white. You should see my Barbie roller skates, I think you'd like them a lot.
Ah, like cool, and stuff.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
Ah, like cool, and stuff.
Tubular, brah.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:55 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,977,099 times
Skateguy, please do not encourage people whose only agenda is to hijack the entire forum with childish quips.. I strongly recommend that you set him on ignore, like everyone else already has.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Skateguy, please do not encourage people whose only agenda is to hijack the entire forum with childish quips.. I strongly recommend that you set him on ignore, like everyone else already has.
Excuse me? I made a few light-hearted jokes and you think I'm hijacking the forum and should be ignored? That sounds like a very elitist sort of attitude to take. What makes your opinion more valuable than mine? I am capable of thinking and expressing my opinion just as much as you, perhaps more. I can't be held responsible for the humorless greyface attitudes of other people.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:12 PM

29 posts, read 93,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny McFly View Post
Excuse me? I made a few light-hearted jokes and you think I'm hijacking the forum and should be ignored? That sounds like a very elitist sort of attitude to take. What makes your opinion more valuable than mine? I am capable of thinking and expressing my opinion just as much as you, perhaps more. I can't be held responsible for the humorless greyface attitudes of other people.
This is no place for light-hearted humor, young man.

We are trying to discuss the very serious topic, "why isn't it ok to be white?".

Old 12-08-2009, 06:20 PM

Yeah... you would love for me to believe that. Who do you think that you're fooling? Well, tell me is that why we're having so many babies by black men?. We love that specially designed tan. (Me? I'm white on the outside black underneath!) Our babies don't have to pay for it and we want to give our children something that we wasn't born with, (black beauty) They desire that beautiful melanin, so they live their wants through their black babies. And you want me to believe that whites are the most beautiful race on the planet!? Yeaaah riiiiiiiiiiiight! Don't get jealouse because the white women are a lot more bold with their chases.....And by the way..how do you know that I'm really not a white woman hung up on his chocolate cookie????!!!! P.s. ...and yeah we do rub it in the white man faces because the black man are what some white men want to be!!!!! Wish they could be and is gonna be. So, you live with that fact that you're a so called beuatiful pig -colored white man, and obviously you are just another white washed, corny, un- hip , self hyptnotized, "I'm better than you! (at least that's what I'm gonna tell everybody), Look at my cold blue-eyed, stupid ass, "Im jealous of those black men", "How really big is the lump?" "Does he grooves like he moves?", Insecure tight a..,Stringy haired, chalky face, "Wet -dog smelling ........You fill in the rest! because evidently all of it applies if you think that you are superior. So, that's all the time your'e worth because I love my chocolate cookie. That's the way the cookie crumbles; You're just spilled milk! Dating white men are a thing of the Past!!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2009, 07:52 AM

Morning all, it's a great day, Sun is out, and I'm still gald to be alive,-oh, and I'm still White.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:32 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota Driver View Post
This is no place for light-hearted humor, young man.

We are trying to discuss the very serious topic, "why isn't it ok to be white?".
But it isn't a serious topic. In fact, even asking the question is kind of ridiculous. It's not OK to be white? Then declare it illegal! (I'd love to see the government try to enforce that--or even decide how to).

Old 12-09-2009, 11:48 AM

Next there will be-"No short People allowed" I like most everybody, and everyone is invited. The rude, and bad mannered will be asked to leave, individually, due to their actions, not prior reputations.---they may have been railroaded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates