U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2009, 05:37 AM

8,293 posts, read 22,457,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
I'm telling you GracieJJ, they just don't get it. Proud to be white=white nationalist.

White nationalism, proud to be white, is all about whites believing they are superior to everyone else, simple as that. All the hate groups claim they are white nationalists, which guys like NVPlumber seem ok rallying around with. The neo nazi type, what have you.
Pure idiocy.

I've been reading NVPlumber's posts, and I've been reading your posts.

There is blind hatred, racism, bigotry and prejudice betrayed in half of the posts. But it's not NVPlumber's posts.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:40 AM

3,513 posts, read 3,111,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Prove it.

Any quotes? Links? Anything?
Read a few posts up where I break down what white pride means and the information I obtained from visiting a few of the notable white pride websites.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:48 AM

2,681 posts, read 3,573,781 times
Quote:
Read a few posts up where I break down what white pride means and the information I obtained from visiting a few of the notable white pride websites.
So? I could go onto the Black Panthers site and show you some scary stuff as well. And if you want to see "racist", you certainly can't leave parts of East Asia out of the convo as well.

I can't understand for the life of me why someone who is the product of a white person loving a black person, and is themselves feeling the love of a white person, can harbor so much hate within themselves. I'm bi-racial, and I love all races, and so should you.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Look here BOY!!

That is the cause of 3 centuries from colonialism from the spanish and 1.4 million people killed (Genocide) by the american white occupying forces. Divide and conquer policy.

Unlike the white counterparts, it didnt take us long to acknowledge what we were doing was wrong, it didnt take us decades of oppressing our own kind to see the wrongs, it didnt take us centuries of beating and lynching to see what was wrong. It didnt take us that long to see who the real enemy really was, Ourselves. We ammeded it and embraced our differences.

With the present wars Worldwide and how people are seen in these shores from the outside, AFTER all these years, have things really changed? really??

To your one little incident, i can give you thousands. Leagues? yup, you guys can be happy your in one special one of your own, we cant compare. Right??
How are things going in Africa these days?

Less than 15 years ago, nearly a million Hutus & Tutsis killed each other in Rwanda. Is that Ole Whitey's fault?

In the last 5 years, nearly half-million people have been slaughtered in the Darfur genocide. Is that Ole Whitey's fault?

In South Africa, members of the ANC have perpetrated over 20,000 armed attacks on Boer and Indian farmers, killing well over 3,000 of them. It is now estimated that a woman is raped in South Africa every 17 seconds - and this does not include the rape of children. Who is killing who in South Africa? And who are the rapists?

Or in America: Black Americans comprise 13% of the population, yet 43% of all murder victims are black - and over 93% of them were killed by other blacks. Is Ole Whitey doing this?

Are you not your own worst enemy?

Old 07-09-2009, 06:10 AM

Quote:
It is estimated that there are (maybe) 8,000 people in the KKK today.

There are approximately 175,000,000 white Americans.

What percentage of white Americans are, in any way, associated with the KKK?

Then compare that to the number/percentage of black Americans who are members of the Black Panters, the Nation of Islam, Millions More Movement, the New Black Panthers, the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ, etc.

Both the number, and percentage, of blacks who are involved in hate groups is FAR HIGHER than the number of whites.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:11 AM

Quote:
How are things going in Africa these days?

Less than 15 years ago, nearly a million Hutus & Tutsis killed each other in Rwanda. Is that Ole Whitey's fault?

In the last 5 years, nearly half-million people have been slaughtered in the Darfur genocide. Is that Ole Whitey's fault?

In South Africa, members of the ANC have perpetrated over 20,000 armed attacks on Boer and Indian farmers, killing well over 3,000 of them. It is now estimated that a woman is raped in South Africa every 17 seconds - and this does not include the rape of children. Who is killing who in South Africa? And who are the rapists?

Or in America: Black Americans comprise 13% of the population, yet 43% of all murder victims are black - and over 93% of them were killed by other blacks. Is Ole Whitey doing this?

Are you not your own worst enemy?
Are you on Stormfront right now? What you said is like a template they pass out to people for leaflets they drop in peoples yards.

You just forgot the part about black men raping white women, jews running the world, and the illegal immigrant hispanics killing everyone.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post
So? I could go onto the Black Panthers site and show you some scary stuff as well. And if you want to see "racist", you certainly can't leave parts of East Asia out of the convo as well.

I can't understand for the life of me why someone who is the product of a white person loving a black person, and is themselves feeling the love of a white person, can harbor so much hate within themselves. I'm bi-racial, and I love all races, and so should you.
You're right - and you make an excellent point!

Tropolis just seems to be a hate-filled person. Race is just the outlet for it.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Are you on Stormfront right now? What you said is like a template they pass out to people for leaflets they drop in peoples yards.

You just forgot the part about black men raping white women, jews running the world, and the illegal immigrant hispanics killing everyone.

Look in the mirror, junior! YOU are the hater. YOU are the bigot. YOU are the racist.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:16 AM

Quote:
It is estimated that there are (maybe) 8,000 people in the KKK today.

There are approximately 175,000,000 white Americans.

What percentage of white Americans are, in any way, associated with the KKK?

Then compare that to the number/percentage of black Americans who are members of the Black Panters, the Nation of Islam, Millions More Movement, the New Black Panthers, the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ, etc.

Both the number, and percentage, of blacks who are involved in hate groups is FAR HIGHER than the number of whites.
BS, another white nationalistic tactic. Divert the information when you are pressed.

You admit your proud to be white though, meaning you are a nationalist, and meaning you would be all the things I described earlier.
-anti mlk, -anti obama, anti interracial affairs, etc.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:19 AM

Quote:
BS, another white nationalistic tactic. Divert the information when you are pressed.

You admit your proud to be white though, meaning you are a nationalist, and meaning you would be all the things I described earlier.
-anti mlk, -anti obama, anti interracial affairs, etc.
Liar.

Give me a quote where I said I was proud to be white, or admit that you just lied.

Your hatred, racism and bigotry has turned you into a liar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates