U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2009, 07:37 AM

3,513 posts, read 3,111,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Show to me where I said anything about being proud that I'm white, or admit that you lied.
Here's an example I'll use to prove my point.

Gophers won the NCAA hockey championships. I was a student at the U finishing my business degree and saw the riots. Kids flipping cars over, setting fires, what have you, a giant mob essentially. I was pumped we won, went out and got hammered, but stayed away from the mob.

Now in the publics eye, it was not any 1 person, but the entire group that got labeled, which is fair. They may not have done anything, but they were still present and did nothing to stop the people torching cars, etc.

Fast forward to this thread.

You are one of the people out in the crowd. You accepted what was presented and did nothing to condemn it or stop it, which makes you accountable in the end.

If you walked away from the thread, then I wouldn't have labeled you.

Your inability to leave though, just like the people in the crowds during the riots, labels you as being at fault, therefore fair to label. You also presented facts that nationalists use against blacks, which are skewed.

You see where I'm coming from?

Old 07-09-2009, 07:42 AM

8,293 posts, read 22,457,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post

Gophers won the NCAA hockey championships. I was a student at the U finishing my business degree and saw the riots. Kids flipping cars over, setting fires, what have you, a giant mob essentially. I was pumped we won, went out and got hammered, but stayed away from the mob.

Now in the publics eye, it was not any 1 person, but the entire group that got labeled, which is fair. They may not have done anything, but they were still present and did nothing to stop the people torching cars, etc.

You are one of the people out in the crowd. You accepted what was presented and did nothing to condemn it or stop it, which makes you accountable in the end.

Your inability to leave though, just like the people in the crowds during the riots, labels you as being at fault, therefore fair to label. You also presented facts that nationalists use against blacks, which are skewed.

Show me where I said anything about being proud that I'm white, or admit that you lied.

You're NOT getting off the hook.

You have relentlessly and consistently spouted off your racism, your hatred, your bigotry and your victim status here. It's childish, ridiculous and absurd.

I'm calling you out. YOU are the single most racist, hateful and bigoted person on this forum. YOU are not "part of a crowd". You are an individual who is obviously filled with racial hatred and bigotry. You have also been caught lying. Your shame is not an indictment on blacks or whites or mixed-race people. It is an indictment on YOU, and YOU ALONE.

Back up your claim that I'm "proud to be white" and thus a "white supremacist" or admit that you lied.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:46 AM

2,681 posts, read 3,573,781 times
Quote:

Horse Poo. If a white person made such an argument about Blacks and crime, you'd scream bloody murder. Individuals create actions, not "races" or "crowds".

Old 07-09-2009, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post
Horse Poo. If a white person made such an argument about Blacks and crime, you'd scream bloody murder. Individuals create actions, not "races" or "crowds".
Exactly!

This Tropolis kid has some REAL problems.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Show me where I said anything about being proud that I'm white, or admit that you lied.

You're NOT getting off the hook.

You have relentlessly and consistently spouted off your racism, your hatred, your bigotry and your victim status here. It's childish, ridiculous and absurd.

I'm calling you out. YOU are the single most racist, hateful and bigoted person on this forum. YOU are not "part of a crowd". You are an individual who is obviously filled with racial hatred and bigotry. You have also been caught lying. Your shame is not an indictment on blacks or whites or mixed-race people. It is an indictment on YOU, and YOU ALONE.

Back up your claim that I'm "proud to be white" and thus a "white supremacist" or admit that you lied.
I already proved it 2 times. Not going to waste time trying to explain it to you another way again. If you can't understand, too bad.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:15 AM

Quote:
I already proved it 2 times. Not going to waste time trying to explain it to you another way again. If you can't understand, too bad.
No, you lied. You flat-out lied.

You claimed that I'm proud to be white, and a white supremacist. You lied.

You have been asked repeatedly to give some quote, some evidence, some proof. You continue to lie.

You are a liar.

Do you realize that you have absolutely NO CREDIBILITY whatever? None!

Old 07-09-2009, 08:32 AM
pba

410 posts, read 800,487 times
Quote:
BS, another white nationalistic tactic. Divert the information when you are pressed.

You admit your proud to be white though, meaning you are a nationalist, and meaning you would be all the things I described earlier.
-anti mlk, -anti obama, anti interracial affairs, etc.
You're drawing too many unfounded conclusions. You're throwing out generalizations that just do not fit. Arguments like yours truly hold no meaning.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:38 AM

Nothing unfounded of what white pride means. Like I said, all the information I gathered was from white pride sites.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Nothing unfounded of what white pride means. Like I said, all the information I gathered was from white pride sites.
Ridiculous.

You take nonsense from White Supremacist sites and apply it to all whites - all the while spewing more racial hatred and bigotry than everyone else here, combined.

Sheesh...

Old 07-09-2009, 09:29 AM

13,341 posts, read 10,902,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Look here BOY!!

That is the cause of 3 centuries from colonialism from the spanish and 1.4 million people killed (Genocide) by the american white occupying forces. Divide and conquer policy.

Unlike the white counterparts, it didnt take us long to acknowledge what we were doing was wrong, it didnt take us decades of oppressing our own kind to see the wrongs, it didnt take us centuries of beating and lynching to see what was wrong. It didnt take us that long to see who the real enemy really was, Ourselves. We ammeded it and embraced our differences.

With the present wars Worldwide and how people are seen in these shores from the outside, AFTER all these years, have things really changed? really??

To your one little incident, i can give you thousands. Leagues? yup, you guys can be happy your in one special one of your own, we cant compare. Right??
Boy it is now aye? LMAO, thats a good one. Lol, so you know what the rift twixt the Negitos and the Fillipinos is all about hmm? Stemmed from White colonialism? Youuuu betcha.My time with Tommy went a little deeper than one little experience, but it's not worth talking about with you. Neither are all my other experiences other than to say all of it combined is what has made me what I am. That 'one special' experience I chose to bring up was a positive one, for the most part, some of Tommy's ...dietary..habits would make most Americans turn green, but, don't knock it till ya try it! Point is, you and your caompadre' are still generalizing way to much. It is rather insulting. Falling into name calling makes it no better, by the way. . I'm unaffected. For you, it may be to late to change how you look at things. OK, you have had some bad experiences come down the pipe, and you have chosen to let the bad things govern your outlook. I went the other way. There was another man in the PI that I looked up to as well. He was the head of the State Police agency in Alanghopo,and worked closley with my Father as well. He was Half Filipino and half Japanese. Ceasar Manaclang was his name. I learned a few things about positive outlooks from him as well. Lol, twixt him and Tommy I had the best of both worlds. I was a 'Boy' then, but in no small part these people put me on the road to being a man. I'm rather curious how anything I have related can be construed as being a 'white nationalist' or whatever. ???? I'm anything but. I don't get all balled up because of someones race nor do I advocate a 'separtist' view of any kind. I have seen the face of racism, all to many times, from all to many sources. It can be a tempting thing to embrace sometimes, but I have no desire to become a part of a festering infection. As an aside, about Ceasar, try being of mixed heritage in the PI 40 years ago and rising to a position of no small power through that system, and THEN tell that person about racial disparity. I'll make popcorn..........

Last edited by NVplumber; 07-09-2009 at 10:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates