U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2009, 11:13 PM

6,967 posts, read 17,756,253 times

Advertisements

my 5 yr old nephew is smarter than you idiots

Old 07-12-2009, 11:55 PM
pba

410 posts, read 800,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_starks View Post
my 5 yr old nephew is smarter than you idiots
Please correct your grammar before your next post. I think you meant, "My five year old nephew is smarter than you idiots."

Capitalization and punctuation are very important. Bet your nephew at least knows that.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:37 AM
dgz

800 posts, read 2,916,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Maybe its a good thing that you didn't adopt any "oriental", "Mexican" or "Negro" children.
oh great, it's the 'pc' police... yes, the politically-correct term is 'Asian' and not 'oriental.' But there are lots of people who still make that error and it's not due to having racist intentions. And politically-correct termininology is often under debate for so long (e.g., Black or African-American? Hispanic or Latina?), that people lose track of what was the final 'correct' word that came out of the debate.

Old 07-13-2009, 01:36 AM

1,450 posts, read 3,706,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Maybe its a good thing that you didn't adopt any "oriental", "Mexican" or "Negro" children.
So what have you adopted? Am I supposed to apologize for adopting my white children? Guess it wasn't PC! My children needed homes, I guess I was supposed to leave them languishing in foster care to adopt a child of another race to prove something? There's plenty of kids of all races needing homes, go get yourself one or two or more!

Last edited by marylee54; 07-13-2009 at 01:54 AM..

Old 07-13-2009, 01:47 AM

3,513 posts, read 3,111,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Because most who claim to be "proud" of being white are usually part of some crazy racist group. I've never met anybody who was intelligent and/or well educated that walked around claiming they were proud to be white. It's only something you see morons do.
bingo.

like i said in my other post, anyone who says they are proud to be white succumb to the same principles in the proud to be white movement.

those principles being:
-the belief that the white race is superior and other races are inferior.
-no race mixing
-killing all jews and deporting blacks and hispanics
-no right for women to vote, yes white women. they want you coddled up at home all day.
-the assassination of barack obama
-no right to vote if you dont own land

anybody proud to be white should be viewed as a terrorist and dangerous to the president and the citizens of the united states and should be reported to there local fbi precinct. these people want massacres and riots between the races and are low lifes.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:07 AM

1,525 posts, read 3,294,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
bingo.

like i said in my other post, anyone who says they are proud to be white succumb to the same principles in the proud to be white movement.

those principles being:
-the belief that the white race is superior and other races are inferior.
-no race mixing
-killing all jews and deporting blacks and hispanics
-no right for women to vote, yes white women. they want you coddled up at home all day.
-the assassination of barack obama
-no right to vote if you dont own land

anybody proud to be white should be viewed as a terrorist and dangerous to the president and the citizens of the united states and should be reported to there local fbi precinct. these people want massacres and riots between the races and are low lifes.
The more intelligent whites know that the media has successfully associated "proud to be white" with the extremist groups the same way it is currently associating all muslims with the extreme elements. This doesn't mean the media is correct. It's just been successful in it's goal, which is to try and make sure another movement like the 3rd Reich doesn't occur.

The extremist whites, well I can't speak for them nor their IQ. Many of them are clearly aware enough to know the demonization of "proud to be white" is occuring, but their reaction to it further stengthens the very movements they are against.

So the intelligent whites pretty much bite thier tongues, even though they know many of the facts the extremist point out are correct. Because unlike the anti-white movements, the whites being demonized really aren't the demons the media makes them out to be.

What people like you don't realize is that there are plenty of whites who are proud to be white that don't "succumb" to any of that gibberish you've posted above.

One thing all you anti-white types seem to forget is that whites fought against the other whites of Nazi Germany, and Northern Whites fought against Southern Whites in the civil war.

On the whole, despite the failings of the white race... the place the built... The USA, is *still* the place most non-citizens want to immigrate to... no matter what color they are.

And *that* is something to be proud of, LOL!

Now all that having been said... I really like to see the supremecists in Orange County here cough up the two derelicts that assaulted the Hispanic cleaning lady in Ladera Ranch. If you are going to claim the moral high ground, then please see these two punished for attacking a *woman*, please.

Next time around perhaps two supremacists can protect a woman from a violent attack, ya think? If you're gonna be proud of your (our) race, at least make the case that it's justified?

Old 07-13-2009, 07:20 AM

481 posts, read 807,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMadison;9737195....
One thing all you anti-white types seem to forget is that whites fought against the other whites of Nazi Germany, and Northern Whites fought against Southern Whites in the civil war.

On the whole, despite the failings of the white race... the place the built... The USA, is *still* the place most non-citizens want to immigrate to... no matter what color they are.
To the bolded, did you mean to say the place "they" built, as in Whites built the USA?

Old 07-13-2009, 09:40 AM

8,293 posts, read 22,457,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Because most who claim to be "proud" of being white are usually part of some crazy racist group. I've never met anybody who was intelligent and/or well educated that walked around claiming they were proud to be white. It's only something you see morons do.
That's quite a broad-sweeping, prejudiced generalization you made there.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:17 AM

13,340 posts, read 10,905,899 times
Hmmm, one of the biggest problems with this 'discussion', is that a few certain posters advocate that there is no difference between not being ashamed of having been born white and advocating white supremacy. There IS a difference, however. None of us can help what we are, in terms of how we are made. What color our skin is, the color of our eyes, hair, our physical features. These things are what they are. So, why should there be any shame in being the way we are? The view that being proud of what God, nature, whatever one chooses to believe, made us, equates to feeling superior because of that pride is......unfounded. Racial supremacy is a myth, perpetuated by those who wish to gain power over the weak minded by creating an illusion of a common racial cause. This is not limited strictly to 'white power' groups , by any means. These cretins get the most press in the U.S., because they are inflammatory, and the media feeds their desire for noteriety, but the views they espouse represent a very small percentage of white people , as a whole. Nevertheless , these creeps are the baseline by which all whites are judged, and if one dares not be ashamed of being white, well, you must be a supremist.. Strange.

Old 07-14-2009, 01:03 AM

1,525 posts, read 3,294,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedmom View Post
To the bolded, did you mean to say the place "they" built, as in Whites built the USA?
Yes, I suppose so. This keyboard and I don't seem to be a good match. Too small for me. When I get going I sometimes his wrong keys or don't strike them hard enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates