U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 11:16 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,552,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
the white women I have discussed this matter with, have told me that when they date a black guy, they never go to a black club. they Bring the black guy to a white club, to rub it in some white guys face, that had just dumped them. I think that is a good way to get back at someone.
revenge is a huge motive for female behavior. harming herself is rarely a concern for her. revenge in that-- there is great common ground for WF & BM

Old 11-26-2009, 11:17 PM

2,637 posts, read 3,887,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
revenge is a huge motive for female behavior. harming herself is rarely a concern for her.
"Hell has no wrath, like a women scorned"

Old 11-26-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
"Hell has no wrath, like a women scorned"
but if you think about it buddy aside from some good sex, i mean it not really very positive is it?

Old 11-26-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
but if you think about it buddy aside from some good sex, i mean it not really very positive is it?
Sorry, didn't quite get that one.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Sorry, didn't quite get that one.
anger revenge hate for hookup. instead of love unity happy you know the good stuff.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
anger revenge hate for hookup. instead of love unity happy you know the good stuff.
right, some people operate with a lean towards negativism for sure.

Old 11-27-2009, 02:45 PM

871 posts, read 1,416,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesco White View Post
You're writing style indicates to me that I shouldn't worry about blacks taking over white culture anytime soon.

And here's the honest truth: In 90% of Black Male/White Female relationships, the woman is someone that has been rejected by males of her own race anyways. The reason you don't see White Male/Black Female relationships is simply the same reason that Black Males do everything in their power to find a white woman... who is the more desirable of the two? I expect to get banned for this statement btw...
yes and no. because most black women want to date successful black men rather than a successful white man too. so it's not just because everyone finds "whites attractive" which isn't true just because they are white or prefer white people.

i've always found this pattern to be true and consistent time and again: the most attractive members of one's race usually is with another attractive member of their race and unnattractive members of their race may seek out other races if they feel left out or to compensate. of course, this is a pattern but does not apply to everyone as their are exceptions and legitimate interracial relationships as well not based on any racial issues or complexes.

as an example, the most beautiful couples i saw in asia were asian/asian. i'm using examples of very attractive people that i noticed and in contrast, most interracial couples were plain or ugly, though not all of them but definitely the majority of them it seemed.

if your "belief" which all it is, was true then attractive members of all races would be seeking out "white" people exclusively based on the idea that they are the most attractive but they don't. they seek out the most attractive members of their own race instead.

many white people of your beliefs of the world need their false, narcissistic, and delusional beliefs blown up in their face because it's not true. not everyone in the world is after 'whitey' as you assume. it's actually quite embarassing for you to believe that.

it's not that there aren't attractive members of white race and of course there is and everyone is aware of it but it's gone so far as to become delusional that many whites have come to believe that they are the only attractive people or that everyone wants to be with them and that is not true. they believe this because of the ones that do want to be "exactly" like them or look like them but it's not what whites assume it to be for most and not everyone in every race or culture thinks or feels this way. no matter what trends and no matter what influence or power some group has, there is still a seed or base of normality and thier own identity in most other cultures just as in western culture.

every race and culture has thier own identity and no matter how much another has influence, that will always exist.

if a white person was really in touch with themselves and understand what that is, they should be able to understand that is the same with other cultures.

Last edited by rory00; 11-27-2009 at 03:10 PM..

Old 11-27-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory00 View Post
yes and no. because most black women want to date successful black men rather than a successful white man too. so it's not just because everyone finds "whites attractive" which isn't true just because they are white or prefer white people.

i've always found this pattern to be true and consistent time and again: the most attractive members of one's race usually is with another attractive member of their race and unnattractive members of their race may seek out other races if they feel left out or to compensate. of course, this is a pattern but does not apply to everyone as their are exceptions and legitimate interracial relationships as well not based on any racial issues or complexes.

as an example, the most beautiful couples i saw in asia were asian/asian. i'm using examples of very attractive people that i noticed and in contrast, most interracial couples were plain or ugly, though not all of them but definitely the majority of them it seemed.

if your "belief" which all it is, was true then attractive members of all races would be seeking out "white" people exclusively based on the idea that they are the most attractive but they don't. they seek out the most attractive members of their own race instead.

many white people of your beliefs of the world need their false, narcissistic, and delusional beliefs blown up in their face because it's not true. not everyone in the world is after 'whitey' as you assume. it's actually quite embarassing for you to believe that.

it's not that there aren't attractive members of white race and of course there is and everyone is aware of it but it's gone so far as to become delusional that many whites have come to believe that they are the only attractive people or that everyone wants to be with them and that is not true. they believe this because of the ones that do want to be "exactly" like them or look like them but it's not what whites assume it to be for most and not everyone in every race or culture thinks or feels this way. no matter what trends and no matter what influence or power some group has, there is still a seed or base of normality and thier own identity in most other cultures just as in western culture.

every race and culture has thier own identity and no matter how much another has influence, that will always exist.

if a white person was really in touch with themselves and understand what that is, they should be able to understand that is the same with other cultures.
You seem to be making a good argument for Races not mixing, but staying as Nature intended, with their own kind. Is that what you are saying?? I don't want to put words in your mouth.

Old 11-27-2009, 04:28 PM

2,107 posts, read 1,994,473 times
Quote:
the white women I have discussed this matter with, have told me that when they date a black guy, they never go to a black club. they Bring the black guy to a white club, to rub it in some white guys face, that had just dumped them. I think that is a good way to get back at someone.

That makes about as much sense as setting yourself on fire to protest something

All of a sudden you're the daily joke on national news.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
That makes about as much sense as setting yourself on fire to protest something

All of a sudden you're the daily joke on national news.
I have found that often things don't seem to make sense. --It doesn't seem to affect them happening though. Never have figured out why that is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates