U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 10:48 AM

10 posts, read 10,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
the white women I have discussed this matter with, have told me that when they date a black guy, they never go to a black club. they Bring the black guy to a white club, to rub it in some white guys face, that had just dumped them. I think that is a good way to get back at someone.
Yeah... you would love for me to believe that. Who do you think that you're fooling? Well, tell me is that why we're having so many babies by black men?. We love that specially designed tan. (Me? I'm white on the outside black underneath!) Our babies don't have to pay for it and we want to give our children something that we wasn't born with, (black beauty) They desire that beautiful melanin, so they live their wants through their black babies. And you want me to believe that whites are the most beautiful race on the planet!? Yeaaah riiiiiiiiiiiight! Don't get jealouse because the white women are a lot more bold with their chases.....And by the way..how do you know that I'm really not a white woman hung up on his chocolate cookie????!!!! P.s. ...and yeah we do rub it in the white man faces because the black man are what some white men want to be!!!!! Wish they could be and is gonna be. So, you live with that fact that you're a so called beuatiful pig -colored white man, and obviously you are just another white washed, corny, un- hip , self hyptnotized, "I'm better than you! (at least that's what I'm gonna tell everybody), Look at my cold blue-eyed, stupid ass, "Im jealous of those black men", "How really big is the lump?" "Does he grooves like he moves?", Insecure tight a..,Stringy haired, chalky face, "Wet -dog smelling ........You fill in the rest! because evidently all of it applies if you think that you are superior. So, that's all the time your'e worth because I love my chocolate cookie. That's the way the cookie crumbles; You're just spilled milk! Dating white men are a thing of the Past!!!!!!!

Old 12-08-2009, 10:50 AM

2,637 posts, read 3,879,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatecookie1 View Post
Yeah... you would love for me to believe that. Who do you think that you're fooling? Well, tell me is that why we're having so many babies by black men?. We love that specially designed tan. Their babies don't have to pay for it and they want to give their children something that they wasn't born with, (black beauty) They desire that beautiful melanin, so they live their wants through their black babies. And you want me to believe that whites are the most beautiful race on the planet!? Yeaaah riiiiiiiiiiiight! Don't get jealouse because the white women are a lot more bold with their chases.....And by the way..how do you know that I'm really not a white woman hung up on his chocolate cookie????!!!! P.s. ...and yeah we do rub it in the white man faces because the black man are what some white men want to be!!!!! And obviously you are just another white washed, corny, un- hip , self hyptnotized, "I'm better than you! (at least that's what I'm gonna tell everybody), Look at my cold blue-eyed, stupid ass, "Im jealous of those black men", "How really big is the lump?" "Does he grooves like he moves?", Insecure tight a..,Stringy haired, chalky face, "Wet -dog smelling ........You fill in the rest! because evidently all of it applies if you think that you are superior. So, that's all the time your'e worth because I love my chocolate cookie. That's the way the cookie crumbles; You're just spilled milk! Dating white men are a thing of the Past!!!!!!!
Ah, "Jungle Fever"

Old 12-08-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Mixed reviews here buddy...

I'm not betraying anything if I, a white guy, eat at the HuHot Mongolian Grill.

However, it really is true that many genres of music have racial & cultural roots. Classical Music didn't originate in Africa, nor did HipHop and R&B come from England. Jazz has its roots in the southern black culture of the United States.

Of course, anybody is free to listen to any kind of music they want.
Think before you speak, I won't tell you where hip-hop originated from. (The music the dress the clothes and even where it started from the baggiy clothes.... And I won't tell you about the crip walk either! I'll let you do some research, so you get your foot out of your mouth!

Old 12-08-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Ah, "Jungle Fever"
Yeah, and I'm also a very intelligent, female writer!... So, you don't want to challenge me!

Old 12-08-2009, 11:56 AM

Is it me, or are some people bitter today?? I feel great, and am glad to be alive. guess everyone is not that lucky----Be well out there.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
"Hell has no wrath, like a women scorned"
Sometimes it not just scorn,.. It's attraction, it's lust and..... Whoomp it's love!

Old 12-08-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
I love being White, although I take no credit for it personally, since I had no say in the matter. If I were another Color, I would be proud of that Color also. It's like being proud of what ever team Your on. That sure don't mean I dislike any other color. I could just as measly been another color, except My Parents were also White. --I only concern myself, with things I have some control over. color is not one of them. Now my weight, I have some say in.
U again just shut the ....up!!!!!

Old 12-08-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatecookie1 View Post
Yeah, and I'm also a very intelligent, female writer!... So, you don't want to challenge me!
Challenge you??? why would I challenge you?? I think yer cute

Old 12-08-2009, 02:08 PM

31 posts, read 45,667 times
I guess I'd be proud to be white, if I wasn't already proud to be Mexican instead. Why aren't y'all proud of yourselves?

Old 12-08-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny McFly View Post
I guess I'd be proud to be white, if I wasn't already proud to be Mexican instead. Why aren't y'all proud of yourselves?
Hey Man, I'm proud of You. I have no hate, to make me act like a snake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates