U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-24-2009, 10:45 PM

8,293 posts, read 14,513,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
And once again, as frustration kicks in...

PROVE IT.

Prove that either myself, any other psoter, or anyone in the Nation attempts to force people not to "leave homosexuality".
YOU are the one who keeps screaming that it is impossible! YOU are the one who keeps screaming that it's a LIE!

I, on the other hand, am the one who keeps telling you - over and over and over and over - to stop telling homosexuals what they can and cannot do. Leave them alone. Let them do what they want to do, even if that includes leaving homosexuality.

I know that that is horribly threatening to you. But consider it an opportunity to grow.

Old 08-24-2009, 10:48 PM

23,443 posts, read 18,055,552 times
Quote:
I would suggest you read the entire conversation and not cherry picked quotes, thank you.
I did read it, trying to have an intelligent conversation, is that against the rules in this thread?
Or can you not have one?

Last edited by kshe95girl; 08-24-2009 at 11:25 PM..

Old 08-24-2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I dd read it, trying to have an intelligent conversation, is that against the rules in this thread?
Or can you not have one?
The latter is actually the problem.

Old 08-24-2009, 10:53 PM

4,529 posts, read 3,224,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
YOU are the one who keeps screaming that it is impossible! YOU are the one who keeps screaming that it's a LIE!

I, on the other hand, am the one who keeps telling you - over and over and over and over - to stop telling homosexuals what they can and cannot do. Leave them alone. Let them do what they want to do, even if that includes leaving homosexuality.

I know that that is horribly threatening to you. But consider it an opportunity to grow.
You don't threaten me in the least, little man.

Frustrate the hell out of me because you refuse to substantiate and prove your claims?

Certainly.

Feel MORE than free, once again, to show where I EVER claimed homosexuals cannot "leave homosexuality" as if it were a building or social club.

I will ask again, PROVE IT.

Old 08-24-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
The latter is actually the problem.
Indeed it is
And you said it.......

Old 08-24-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
You don't threaten me in the least, little man.

Frustrate the hell out of me because you refuse to substantiate and prove your claims?

Certainly.

Feel MORE than free, once again, to show where I EVER claimed homosexuals cannot "leave homosexuality" as if it were a building or social club.

I will ask again, PROVE IT.
YOU are the one who was repeatedly saying it cannot be done, and that it was "living a lie." I don't need to pull up quotes. All anybody needs to do is go back and read the last 3 pages of this thread.

Of course, you're now backpeddling and changing your tune. But that's another issue...

By the way, at 6'2" and 235 lbs, I just might not be "little man" to you.

Old 08-24-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I dd read it, trying to have an intelligent conversation, is that against the rules in this thread?
Or can you not have one?
Obviously you have NOT read the entire conversation.

You stated "whats your beef against gays? I really would rather have them as neighbors and friends than a lot of so-called "Christians" that I know.", which is actually quite wrong and not my stance in the least.

I am a supporter of Equality of Marriage for gays, and an end to religiously inspired oppression and discrimiantion.

If you had indeed read the entire conversation, you would see that the post you replied to was illustrating the REASONS for a few gays living a lie (ie that homosexuality is a sin, unnatural, a chioce, etc) the lie and that they are straight, and not in fact gay. This lie is created and pushed by relgiious organizations and individuals.

If you need any mose clarification, ask.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:01 PM

Quote:
YOU are the one who was repeatedly saying it cannot be done, and that it was "living a lie." I don't need to pull up quotes. All anybody needs to do is go back and read the last 3 pages of this thread.

Of course, you're now backpeddling and changing your tune. But that's another issue...

By the way, at 6'2" and 235 lbs, I just might not be "little man" to you.
Again, PROVE IT.

BTW, you are a little man where it counts, your intillect.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
If you had indeed read the entire conversation, you would see that the post you replied to was illustrating the REASONS for a few gays living a lie (ie that homosexuality is a sin, unnatural, a chioce, etc) the lie and that they are straight, and not in fact gay. This lie is created and pushed by relgiious organizations and individuals.
Or the flagrant, blatant lie that it is impossible for homosexuals to actually want to leave that life, simply because they want to. Or maybe because it has been a lie all along?

Again, here's the question - and you are going to answer it with either a simple "YES" or "NO".

Do you fully support the right of a homosexual to leave homosexuality and embrace heterosexuality - and to do so without any questions or accusations on your part?

YES or NO?

Old 08-24-2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Obviously you have NOT read the entire conversation.

You stated "whats your beef against gays? I really would rather have them as neighbors and friends than a lot of so-called "Christians" that I know.", which is actually quite wrong and not my stance in the least.

I am a supporter of Equality of Marriage for gays, and an end to religiously inspired oppression and discrimiantion.

If you need any mose clarification, ask.
Calm thyself, I am in your corner, I am with you! You do not know your your sister, please re-read my posts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates