Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2009, 04:26 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,571,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
There are examples found in the oldest of archeological and archival sources, sorry.
And we're supposed to believe that, just because you say so?

Old 09-13-2009, 04:32 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,396,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
And this would be correct. No one is condemned because they are "Gay". It's the practicing and giving into those sexual tendencies that the bible says is wrong. That's why Jesus said for humans to pick up their torture stake (other translations say cross) and continually follow him. What that means is that there may indeed be an element of suffering that goes along with doing so. Just as someone may have an inherited gene towards the tendancy to be an alcoholic, they most likely would have to obstain from any drinking. A smoker likewise may have to endure an element of suffering to keep away from cigarettes, etc.

So again you are correct that no one is automatically condemned for just being a homosexual. The Bible shows there will be a resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous, and no doubt some may well have been a homosexual before or even an atheist. Surpise surprise!!!
Prove your bible is accurate, infallable, and applies to the entire human race.

BTW, the science you claim is some "religion", that you yourself have been using in an attempt to claim some relations between "chemicals" and "gayness", says you and your bible are full of fecal matter.

And not JUST where homosexuality is concerned.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:33 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,015,451 times
Quote:
There are examples found in the oldest of archeological and archival sources, sorry.

And recorded history alone totally dismantles the idea that man-made chemicals "cause gayness" besides the plain fact that there isn;t any peer reviewed studies connecting the two.
Yeah and a shame people don't use their little computers or even go to a frickin' library to confirm what you're posting is fact. Couldn't rep you again, but am 'in spirit'.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:36 PM

16,433 posts, read 22,110,893 times
Being a pedophile, choice, disease, or other? How about bestiality? Necrophilia?

Old 09-13-2009, 04:43 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,635,110 times
Quote:

And recorded history alone totally dismantles the idea that man-made chemicals "cause gayness" besides the plain fact that there isn;t any peer reviewed studies connecting the two.
You're entertaining - I'll give you that much, Axis.

Now what examples would those be? Skeletal remains humped over the backside of more skeletal remains? Lol! Give me a break.

Did I say anything about chemicals? Noooo...the closest thing I ever said to that is that when you come up with a scientific explanation for a person with green hair and a dozen piercings in each eyebrow, you may be on track toward explaining homosexual behavior. In other words, people do a lot of strange things for a lot of strange reasons. Neither you nor I could have it all figured out if we spent 4 lifetimes trying.

But born to behave that way? Please.....................

You underestimate the power of our screwed up culture despite your being a part of it and giving your best efforts to help it grow.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:53 PM

2,255 posts, read 5,382,693 times
Quote:
Prove your bible is accurate, infallable, and applies to the entire human race.

BTW, the science you claim is some "religion", that you yourself have been using in an attempt to claim some relations between "chemicals" and "gayness", says you and your bible are full of fecal matter.

And not JUST where homosexuality is concerned.
Interesting! You sound threatened!

You do know there is a correct way of studying things and a Marxist Way don't you ???

Old 09-13-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
This is so funny. We all know it nothing more than a political correctness or political hot potato. No slick scientist wanting to keep his research funding, academic career intact, social standing amongst his peers , etc is going to dare research this and proclaim long and loud without any consequences. However they are strongly alluding to it and it's getting better. You have'nt even read the research or the effects it is causing because it clashes with your brand of Marxism.

Let's examine exactly what your wonderful "Panel of Peers" has brought our lovely world. Here's just a tiny handful, but I think everyone gets the idea of the kind of things these so-called ethical genius holy men have done for us.

http://www.metrokc.gov/dnr/kidsweb/img/pollution.jpg (broken link)
http://www.naturalpath.com/media/images/article/airpollution_300.jpg (broken link)

http://marxists.anu.edu.au/deutsch/referenz/bilder/mao.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-13-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Yeah and a shame people don't use their little computers or even go to a frickin' library to confirm what you're posting is fact. Couldn't rep you again, but am 'in spirit'.
Mam, this bitter angry individual has not posted FACT #1 and no one here has condemned your son. where are you getting this, from him ??? Rather than read his usual hatred, try reading some of the other sensible posts others have made.

There's a lot of old retired bitter frustrated old A & As on this forum with no other purpose in life than being here. I don't know who or what dealt them a rotten hand in life, but it was'nt any of us.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Being a pedophile, choice, disease, or other? How about bestiality? Necrophilia?
What about posting examples related to the discussion? We speak of two consenting adults.

Animals cannot give legal consent and beastiality is an illlegal activity.

Attempting to use the abuse of children in this discussion simply disgusts me, you should be ashamed of yourself for attempting to use the brutal attacks of children in such a flippant manner.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
You're entertaining - I'll give you that much, Axis.

Now what examples would those be? Skeletal remains humped over the backside of more skeletal remains? Lol! Give me a break.

Did I say anything about chemicals? Noooo...the closest thing I ever said to that is that when you come up with a scientific explanation for a person with green hair and a dozen piercings in each eyebrow, you may be on track toward explaining homosexual behavior. In other words, people do a lot of strange things for a lot of strange reasons. Neither you nor I could have it all figured out if we spent 4 lifetimes trying.

But born to behave that way? Please.....................

You underestimate the power of our screwed up culture despite your being a part of it and giving your best efforts to help it grow.
1. People choosing to alter their apeprence doesn;t even come close to being lame. I'm not sure it even registers on the lowest scale.

2. Do your own reading...
Homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, just the plain fact that your owns criptures thought to mention it is another example of the antiquity of homsoexuality.

3. If you choose to believe an ancient manuscript proven wrong and self-contradictory to the point where it becomes nothing more than a poorly written fantasy novel over peer reviewed science, that's your problem.

Religion IS a choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates