Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2009, 12:57 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,396,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Just to clarify...

Why somebody is gay is irrelevant. That's their business.

But let's admit the truth. They have never found a biological cause.

That is all.
They have never found a biological cause for heterosexuality either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2009, 12:59 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,165,779 times
I don't get how it hurts anyone either. Its the hate that people project that hurts. And I think its creepy and wierd that someone is so obsessed with someone else's bedroom activity. Its not really moral to judge others.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:02 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,396,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcinsov View Post
homosexuality is not a moral issue at all, its a biological one. like multiple sclerosis or premature birth or mongoloidism no one chooses to be gay they are just born that way.
Your attempts to insult, and your unfounded bigotry, are quite transperent.

Find us the ICD diagnosis codes for homosexuality.

They exist for the actual birth defects you list.

I'll save you some work. They DON'T EXIST because homosexuality isn't a "birth defect".

So please, spare us the juvanile insults.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:41 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,287,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
This is HILARIOUS!

So I return an insult to a childish member, and that's bashing homosexuals?

I make it very clear that "something animals do" is no basis of proof for anything humans should do, and that's bashing homosexuals?

Tell me... What color is the sky in your world?
Still didn't answer my questions,

Do you think homosexuality is something people are born with, and do you think its right?

Old 08-25-2009, 04:55 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,454,189 times
As a female I am insulted more by heterosexual men, that only see me as a sex object and annoy me with their glances than by homosexuals. 200 years ago people thought that masturbation would lead to severe diseases . Now we know better. I guess it will need another 20 years for homosexuals to be accepted.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:00 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,287,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
As a female I am insulted more by heterosexual men, that only see me as a sex object and annoy me with their glances than by homosexuals. 200 years ago people thought that masturbation would lead to severe diseases . Now we know better. I guess it will need another 20 years for homosexuals to be accepted.
I know lots of ladies that look at men as sex objects as well. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
I think it'll be much longer for homosexuals. We are going to need an entirely new movement in this country. Way to many folks that believe its an abomination because of their religious leanings.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:05 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,565,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
They have never found a biological cause for heterosexuality either.
Well gee Wally, really?

Old 08-25-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Still didn't answer my questions,

Do you think homosexuality is something people are born with, and do you think its right?
Wow, you're a victim of obsession, aren't you?

Why are you so obsessed with what I think about sex?

And while I'm asking questions, why do you lie so much?

I believe that people are born with tendencies toward one sexuality or another. The rest is a product of environment and choices.

Now... Prove me wrong. Stop lying about what I do or don't believe, what I have or have not said, and prove me wrong.

No more lies from you!

Old 08-25-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
I seemed to have missed all that 200-year old teaching about masturbation leading to severe diseases. Got a copy of that anywhere?

Old 08-25-2009, 05:10 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,454,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I know lots of ladies that look at men as sex objects as well. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
I think it'll be much longer for homosexuals. We are going to need an entirely new movement in this country. Way to many folks that believe its an abomination because of their religious leanings.
That is true for your country. Here in Europe, where religion does not dominate our lifes, homosexuals are being discriminated less.
The major of Berlin is openly gay. He has been elected AFTER he told people he was gay. The chairman of one of the biggest parties in Germany is also gay. People don`t really care about gender or sexual orientation. I personally don`t know anybody that has a problem with homosexuals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates