Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 05:49 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times

Advertisements

The problem with all of this is who is going to play God and decide to can "breed" and who can't? Many people and families have undiagnosed problems. Many genetic problems only show up by simply two people that just happen to have the same genetic problem being brought together, when if they had been with anyone else without that same gene would not have the likelihood of having a child with that issue. I have 4 children, 3 biological, 1 adopted. The 3 biological children all have Asperger's and 2 ADHD. Asperger's is an Autism Spectrum Disorder. We had no idea how that happened until about a year ago when things began to fit and we realized my ex-husband has it. There is no way to weed out people and have a "pure" genetic race. That reminds me of Hitler and his beliefs and the things he did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates