Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2009, 09:52 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
Because they want nothing to do with the tiny unit of the typicsl white man.
(Yawn)..Someone would eventually come up with this.

There has never been a valid study to show this. There have been some studies, but they come up with varying outcomes. For instance, one shows that the blacks may have a 1 or 2 cm benefit - but are typically thinner (ie. white men overall have thicker members).

This started in some college (not so scientific) - But, they really did not make mention of the fact that the subjects used were primarily athletes (Basketball, football..). Thus, really did not not represent a fair and representative population.

But, if it makes you feel better, then that is fine... (Unless of course, in spite of it all, you're still handling the situation yourself...).

Old 09-24-2009, 12:31 PM

1,084 posts, read 2,477,682 times
Quote:
Why are men always talking about the size of their junk? Women really don't care for length, it is the the girth that women like more.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:15 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
(Yawn)..Someone would eventually come up with this.

There has never been a valid study to show this. There have been some studies, but they come up with varying outcomes. For instance, one shows that the blacks may have a 1 or 2 cm benefit - but are typically thinner (ie. white men overall have thicker members).

This started in some college (not so scientific) - But, they really did not make mention of the fact that the subjects used were primarily athletes (Basketball, football..). Thus, really did not not represent a fair and representative population.

But, if it makes you feel better, then that is fine... (Unless of course, in spite of it all, you're still handling the situation yourself...).
I am white, so it doesnt apply to me. My 6 and three-quarter inch unit has always been enough to get it done in the past, I have no complaints.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:42 AM

69 posts, read 232,974 times
You know what, I just have to leave two cents. I have in life, that if you having problems with the opposite sex the one person you need to blame for the one you seein the mirror. Look, I am not calling you a loser, player, or anything like that. I don't know you that well to judge you like that. But, for most I've known who complain about not finding anyone, whether they're male or female. The problem is not everyone else or all of the women you talk to you, it's you! I can't tell you what you're doing wrong, or why they wont talk to you because I've never seen how you approach these women. I can tell you is that women can pick on a guy's tactics just like how a dog can sense fear. Just be real with them, or with anyone else for that matter.

Some women will like you, some will not! Black, White, Hispanic that is just how life goes, you don't like everyone you meet, correct? Don't expect everyone else too. Honestly, the best thing you can do, get out there, be social and make friends. I find that people are more comfortable dating someone that they have somewhat of a knowledge about. If this guy is cool with "A" and I trust that he/she is good judge of people, maybe is isn't that bad. Another plus, maybe one of the new friends will see that you're good person and put in a good word for you. Try it, you never know who anyone may be associated with!

Old 09-25-2009, 07:29 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,780,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLightan View Post
Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I understand the grass will not always be greener wherever you go, however there is really something wrong with this country when it comes to race, and I just do not see why it has come to that.

If you read this link, Obama’s global star power finds limits - Washington Post- msnbc.com , it shows our president is more popular in the world then he is in our own country. Floyd Mayweather won a huge fight yesterday, and I can not tell you how many times I have heard my white counterparts rooting for the Latino guy to win, because in there opinion they think he is too cocky. I remember in some of my past relationships with woman here and that is often a word they use to describe me. I guess most white Americans just can not distinguish cockiness with confidence, because I will tell you if a white man acts as "cocky" as I do, he will be described as confident and being a leader.

Mr. Mayweather summed everything up in this article by ESPN last week Floyd Mayweather: Race a factor in how he's viewed - ESPN. It really feels that way as a black man in America. You might say that I agree with his view because I have not had any success with American women in this country. However why am I treated much, much differently as a black man when I go to a countries like Germany, France, Spain and England. It is unacceptable if you tell me, especially after years of injustice and persecution this nation has committed upon black men and women.
That's a crock, Mayweather is cocky and arrogant. Is that the guy you want America to represent blacks? A guy who is constantly in trouble with the law, cursing on camera, flashing money and bling? This is the guy you want to defend? Trust me, if a white guy acted like Mayweather he would not be looked upon as confident and being a leader. Look at eminem...he's a joke and an embarassment to the white race. He sure as hell doesn't represent me, and I would hope that you wouldn't look to Mayweather as a role model for other blacks to emulate. Could you not have chosen a better example in sports...Shane Mosley, Andre Berto, Shaq, Larry Fitzgerald or dozens of others.

Don't pull the race card every time you are rejected. As mentioned earlier, if it's so great in Europe, then perhaps that's where you need to be, or pursue European women here in the states.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:19 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
That's a crock, Mayweather is cocky and arrogant. Is that the guy you want America to represent blacks? A guy who is constantly in trouble with the law, cursing on camera, flashing money and bling? This is the guy you want to defend? Trust me, if a white guy acted like Mayweather he would not be looked upon as confident and being a leader. Look at eminem...he's a joke and an embarassment to the white race. He sure as hell doesn't represent me, and I would hope that you wouldn't look to Mayweather as a role model for other blacks to emulate. Could you not have chosen a better example in sports...Shane Mosley, Andre Berto, Shaq, Larry Fitzgerald or dozens of others.

Don't pull the race card every time you are rejected. As mentioned earlier, if it's so great in Europe, then perhaps that's where you need to be, or pursue European women here in the states.
And to run with your ball further: with President Obama; there is no need for a thug/gangster to represent 'people of color'. Obama is proof that being a nerd or geek can lead to real power and success in American life.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:22 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Excuse me?

The 'unit' of a White guy is the same size; on average, as that of a Black guy.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:28 AM

69 posts, read 232,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And to run with your ball further: with President Obama; there is no need for a thug/gangster to represent 'people of color'. Obama is proof that being a nerd or geek can lead to real power and success in American life.
I know this is off-topic and not related to race, but why is it that if someone is intelligent they are looked at as a nerd or geek. Why can't they just be considered a smart guy? It's basically one extreme to the other.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:31 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,323,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLightan View Post
I am a black male, and most people have said and rated me very attractive and very intelligent. I graduated from one of the top private universities in the country and I hold a very good job for a person my age. I also have traveled around the world and have noticed a huge disparity on how women from other countries treat me compared to how most women in America treat me.
Did you manage to find a girlfriend yet?

Old 09-30-2009, 06:32 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
that is very true but its not discrimination, they dont respect the rest of us either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates