Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 08:12 AM

40,049 posts, read 34,470,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
What do you mean we??--ya got a frog in yer pocket?---I'm sorry your scoop of possible reasons for my post are so limited. You know what they say about "assuming"
But you did start the thread. Why would you have started it if you didn't believe in the official explanation? It seems as though you weren't expecting much dissent, and now that you've got it, you don't like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 09:06 AM

2,637 posts, read 4,443,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
But you did start the thread. Why would you have started it if you didn't believe in the official explanation? It seems as though you weren't expecting much dissent, and now that you've got it, you don't like it.
You make my point for me. what people don't know, they just assume. My Post was to do exactly what it has done. This is not my first rodeo. I got exactly the same types of responses as I have in other Forums. People are the same everywhere. --some are looking for the Facts. Some are just defending what ever the Official report is, even if thy don't really know what it says. And some just get upset, that anyone would have the nerve to question the Event at all. ---But after all this time, I was looking for any new information to what actually happened to Building #7. I never brought one theory of my own into the discussion. I simple posted what others researchers have reported. truth is, I have no idea what really happened on 9/11. From the mysterious dissolving plane at the Pentagon, to the molten steel in the sub basements of the Twin Towers. Or to all the interceptors conveniently being sent hundreds of miles away, prior to the attack. I do understand to question any of these things, will make one question or gubments Honesty . But I have no problem with that. the truth should stand the closest of scrutiny, and the light of day.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:14 AM

1,122 posts, read 2,306,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
It's not a "pesky puzzle." You just want to believe a fantasy.
You call physics a fantasy? You calling me a liar? A story teller?

Old 11-17-2009, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flik_becky View Post
No just someone one with nothin to add to the discussion. I'm a much better Liar, than you could ever hope to be.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:49 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,624,262 times
World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

I find it hard to believe fire brought down the towers personally.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post

47 massive steel central columns would not be brought down by fires. Even if the sub floors did fall, a central Skeleton of columns would remain. But it crumbled like so must plaster of Paris, at nearly "Free fall" speeds. Nope, fire didn't do that. the Center Columns are never addressed in the official reports. the 45 degree slices at their base, are never mentioned either, yet there they are. ---the first animation I ever saw, did not even include central columns. the made if look like the buildings were hallow. My first reaction was that the Engineers should be taken to Court for designing a building with out Central support Columns. But the Columns were there. It's almost seems like but they were trying to mislead us from the start.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:52 PM

23,447 posts, read 23,781,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flik_becky View Post
Actually, in the post you quoted, I was replying to Thaskateguy.

Paranoid much?

Old 11-17-2009, 08:58 PM

1,122 posts, read 2,306,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Actually, in the post you quoted, I was replying to Thaskateguy.

Paranoid much?
This just makes me laugh.

I suppose I needed to have a little smily in there with cowboy boots and hat and a revolver strapped to its hip with a little guy saying, "Ya callin' me a li-a?" for you to understand the tone I was using to know that I was just kidding. I had to settle for the raised eyebrow guy since we didn't have that one. Just good natured teasing.

But thanks for giving me a laugh.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:42 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,565,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post

Wow. That's one silly site.

The more I study sites like this, the more sense the NITS reports make, and the more plausible the official conclusions seem. They are multiplied times more believable than all the conspiracy theories.

Wow...

Old 11-17-2009, 10:33 PM

People should believe what ever seems right to them. After all, no matter what we believe, or how strongly we may believe it, it will not in any way change what actually happened that Day. The world does not revolve around our beliefs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates