U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-18-2010, 09:01 AM
 
Location: Lehigh Acres
1,777 posts, read 4,057,339 times
Reputation: 882

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post





With the way you're acting you'd think a white-skinned person hid under your bed or in the closet and jumped out to scare you every time you laid your head down at night.


BOO!

That ignoramus believes that every white person today is directly responsible for the actions of every bad black person, but had nothing to do with the successful ones. Forget the white teachers, professors, officials, etc that helped black children become great people, but blame todays white working man for slavery and segregation, and crime. I guess it's the white man's fault for wanting to raise his children in a safer area, which happens to be one with less minorities.

 
Old 05-18-2010, 09:10 AM
 
8,664 posts, read 6,338,946 times
Reputation: 3761
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
That ignoramus believes that every white person today is directly responsible for the actions of every bad black person, but had nothing to do with the successful ones. Forget the white teachers, professors, officials, etc that helped black children become great people, but blame todays white working man for slavery and segregation, and crime. I guess it's the white man's fault for wanting to raise his children in a safer area, which happens to be one with less minorities.
Quote anything that I have said that backs up your strawman. You have plenty of data to go through. I challenge any of you to demonstrate HATE, RACISM, DISLIKE or IGNORANCE on my part. Don't just say something without DEMONSTRATING the evidence that backs it up.
 
Old 05-18-2010, 09:23 AM
 
Location: Lehigh Acres
1,777 posts, read 4,057,339 times
Reputation: 882
For this topic, I wouldn't DARE send my daughters to an affrocentric school. What kind of a joke is that, in today's society? This country is supposed to be a melting pot, but you "african americans" seek to segregate yourselves by this kind of BS.
 
Old 05-18-2010, 09:35 AM
 
8,664 posts, read 6,338,946 times
Reputation: 3761
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
For this topic, I wouldn't DARE send my daughters to an affrocentric school. What kind of a joke is that, in today's society? This country is supposed to be a melting pot, but you "african americans" seek to segregate yourselves by this kind of BS.
I am still waiting for you to demonstrate examples, from what I have written, that I am hate filled.

Most Afrocentric schools are in school districts that are already all black....and how did once majority white districts become nearly all black in the first place? Who left? Oh....recognizing that is an example of my hate...lol.
 
Old 05-18-2010, 09:58 AM
 
Location: New Kensington (Parnassus) ,Pa
2,424 posts, read 1,812,832 times
Reputation: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I am still waiting for you to demonstrate examples, from what I have written, that I am hate filled.

Most Afrocentric schools are in school districts that are already all black....and how did once majority white districts become nearly all black in the first place? Who left? Oh....recognizing that is an example of my hate...lol.
It was forced on us and I would not send my kids to a majority black public school where a majority of underclass blacks act like animals. Oh, I forgot this was caused by years of oppression so it's acceptable. Pardon me.
 
Old 05-18-2010, 10:06 AM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,414 posts, read 18,275,659 times
Reputation: 18588
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
It was forced on us and I would not send my kids to a majority black public school where a majority of underclass blacks act like animals. Oh, I forgot this was caused by years of oppression so it's acceptable. Pardon me.

I hope that every parent of a Black child in America recognizes this statement as one of the main reasons why we need to reinforce Afrocentric ideologies of family, faith, community, love, respect, responsibility, forgiveness, fidelity and overcoming adversity within our child. It is so very important that we guard our children from those who try to label them as "animals" while we build them into tomorrow's leaders.
 
Old 05-18-2010, 10:08 AM
 
Location: Lehigh Acres
1,777 posts, read 4,057,339 times
Reputation: 882
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post





With the way you're acting you'd think a white-skinned person hid under your bed or in the closet and jumped out to scare you every time you laid your head down at night.


BOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I hope that every parent of a Black child in America recognizes this statement as one of the main reasons why we need to reinforce Afrocentric ideologies of family, faith, community, love, respect, responsibility, forgiveness, fidelity and overcoming adversity within our child. It is so very important that we guard our children from those who try to label them as "animals" while we build them into tomorrow's leaders.
The problem with afrocentric schools and blaming todays "black condition" on past history, is that it's past history, you are able to make your own decisions, and if you choose the wrong path, it is YOUR fault, nobody elses.
 
Old 05-18-2010, 10:08 AM
 
Location: New Kensington (Parnassus) ,Pa
2,424 posts, read 1,812,832 times
Reputation: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
If the runway behind you damaged your landing gear or the integrity of the aircraft, the pilot had better recognize that unless he or she deals with the damage...their fate will be determined by that past....regardless of how well pathed the road is in front of them.
Your analogies are questionable at best.
 
Old 05-18-2010, 10:12 AM
 
8,664 posts, read 6,338,946 times
Reputation: 3761
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
It was forced on us and I would not send my kids to a majority black public school where a majority of underclass blacks act like animals. Oh, I forgot this was caused by years of oppression so it's acceptable. Pardon me.
One only has to be FORCED to do that which they do not want to do. Ignoring your rationlization for the moment, its clear that segregation is a white driven phenomenon.

Now....its interesting that no white person on here will attack you as being full of hate and a race-baiter. Yet, any defense I put up against it will be labeled as such.

People don't believe that TRUTH is a negative and hence they feel these things that whites say about blacks are just truths....which exempt them from being racist. Hence, whites don't attack people like you and your OBSERVATIONS because they agree with it as being truths.
 
Old 05-18-2010, 10:15 AM
 
8,664 posts, read 6,338,946 times
Reputation: 3761
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
Your analogies are questionable at best.
Hmmmmmm....so you are saying that if you were on an aircraft on the runway taking off and had hit a big pot hole that broke the landing gear.... you would want the pilot to take off anyway because the runway in front of them was clear of potholes? Yeah.....right....lol. You would be screeming and holering regardless of how clear the road and sky ahead are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top