Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2010, 12:57 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,671,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
hate   /heɪt/ Show Spelled [heyt] Show IPA verb, hat·ed, hat·ing, noun

–verb (used with object)
1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.

2. to be unwilling; dislike: I hate to do it.
–verb (used without object)

3. to feel intense dislike, or extreme aversion or hostility.

–noun
4. intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility.

5. the object of extreme aversion or hostility.

rac·ism   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Use racism in a Sentence

an·ger   /ˈæŋgər/ Show Spelled[ang-ger] Show IPA
–noun
1.a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.

2.Chiefly British Dialect. pain or smart, as of a sore.
3.Obsolete. grief; trouble.

–verb (used with object)

4.to arouse anger or wrath in.

5.Chiefly British Dialect. to cause to smart; inflame.

6.to become angry: He angers with little provocation.

Source:

Now....these are the terms that were used against me. There is nothing that you quoted that maps to these definitions. Now...from those OBJECTIVE definitions.....I can easly point out how most of what you all are saying maps to RACISM.

Nice job.

It's proven - beyond a shadow of a doubt, and by what you've written - that YOU are a hate-filled racist.

So what do you do?

"Well YOU'RE a worse racist than I am!"

Sorry, but I haven't been in Junior High for 35 years. I'll have to let you play that game by yourself.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:59 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,704,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
Is there any source to that claim?

Do you really think that rapists have no idea that what they're doing is wrong?

Do you honestly suggest that that is the sort of values that will be taught in an afrocentric school?

Old 05-18-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
Did you know, that the leading group of new AIDS cases is in young black women, caused by young black men and gangrapes? Is that also the fault of the white man? Is THAT why there is a need for afrocentric schools? Obviously the people committing these crimes think they are right at the time, so should we teach that to children? I think not.
Of COURSE that's the fault of Ole Whitey!

The fact that black-on-black crime kills more blacks than any other crime is ALSO the fault of Ole Whitey.

Duhhh!!! Do you NOT understand it? It's Ole Whitey's fault. No matter what it is, it's Ole Whitey's fault!

Old 05-18-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Lets see how you manufature a scenario where THAT is NOT the result of black inferiority to whites and others.
It has nothing to do with superiority or inferiority.

It has to do with people being sexually responsible.

Is there something about that that's too hard for you to grasp?

No wait. I guess being "responsible" would also include NOT making excuses and blaming everyone else for your own problems. You're out.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Nice job.

It's proven - beyond a shadow of a doubt, and by what you've written - that YOU are a hate-filled racist.

So what do you do?

"Well YOU'RE a worse racist than I am!"

Sorry, but I haven't been in Junior High for 35 years. I'll have to let you play that game by yourself.
LOL....No...I am a historian...you meet the definition of a racist given that you dismiss external and historical causation of black socioeconomic achievment gaps, which ONLY leaves INTERNAL causation and since whites don't have the same INTERNAL rate of this causation...then blacks are internally inferior to whites.

I have not argued HATE and I have not argued that the achievment of whites is linked to being inferior or superior to black people. You obviously use terms for which you do not know the true definition of. You just make stuff up.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
LOL....No...I am a historian...you meet the definition of a racist given that you dismiss external and historical causation of black socioeconomic achievment gaps, which ONLY leaves INTERNAL causation and since whites don't have the same INTERNAL rate of this causation...then blacks are internally inferior to whites.

I have not argued HATE and I have not argued that the achievment of whites is linked to being inferior or superior to black people. You obviously use terms for which you do not know the true definition of. You just make stuff up.
Haha! You're not a historian! You're just a race-baiting punk, who is blaming everything wrong in the world on Ole Whitey.

You might want to open your blind eyes and realize that it is YOU that is repeatedly saying that blacks are inferior to whites. I have never said such a thing.

Seems to me that you have serious personal issues. Perhaps a good therapist could be of help.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
It has nothing to do with superiority or inferiority.

It has to do with people being sexually responsible.

Is there something about that that's too hard for you to grasp?

No wait. I guess being "responsible" would also include NOT making excuses and blaming everyone else for your own problems. You're out.
Well....are you not arguing that blacks are less sexually responsible than whites? If sexual responsiblity is superior to sexual irresponsibility, which you implictly argue, then you are arguing that whites are morally superior to blacks. Why would that be?

Old 05-18-2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Haha! You're not a historian! You're just a race-baiting punk, who is blaming everything wrong in the world on Ole Whitey.

You might want to open your blind eyes and realize that it is YOU that is repeatedly saying that blacks are inferior to whites. I have never said such a thing.

Seems to me that you have serious personal issues. Perhaps a good therapist could be of help.

an·ger   /ˈæŋgər/ Show Spelled[ang-ger] Show IPA
–noun
1.a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.

2.Chiefly British Dialect. pain or smart, as of a sore.
3.Obsolete. grief; trouble.

–verb (used with object)

4.to arouse anger or wrath in.

5.Chiefly British Dialect. to cause to smart; inflame.

6.to become angry: He angers with little provocation.

Yep...like I said...classic projecting. Yet....I am the angry hate filled racist....lol.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:16 PM

1,132 posts, read 1,938,758 times
Quote:
If the runway behind you damaged your landing gear or the integrity of the aircraft, the pilot had better recognize that unless he or she deals with the damage...their fate will be determined by that past....regardless of how well pathed the road is in front of them.
Right. To continue to run with the analogy:
First off, your plane isn't damaged. It's as capable as any other plane out there. Given the analogies you make, and the wording of some comments, I'm beginning to wonder where this whole lack self esteem comes from.

Second, your plane hit a pothole that caused a hell of a swerve. So, what do you do? Sit, staring back at the pothole, blaming it for your impending crash? Or face forward and do your damndest to get your plane straightened out and pointed back down the runway?

Old 05-18-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Well....are you not arguing that blacks are less sexually responsible than whites? If sexual responsiblity is superior to sexual irresponsibility, which you implictly argue, then you are arguing that whites are morally superior to blacks. Why would that be?
Why don't you stop making crap up? You're nowhere near smart enough to do that and get by with it.

Let's face it: Blacks in America are your own worst enemies. Period.

The overwhelming majority of black families are single-parent families. From a socio-economic perspective, the ramifications of that are unavoidable. That is NOT the fault of Ole Whitey. It is YOUR FAULT.

Grow up. Take some responsibility for your own choices and actions for a change. Stop blaming everyone else. Stop making excuses. Do what's right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates