U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-20-2010, 12:04 PM

8,294 posts, read 14,011,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
Actually, I was thinking I'd log into CD as "IndenturedLottoOfficial" and cry how all you whiteys are racist against me because you don't want to take part in my scam. Sound familiar?
Nothing comes to mind, no.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Man...stop being superficial. If someone was asked to explain why blacks dominates sprints in track and field and they explained it by saying "whites don't move their legs as fast as blacks". If there is no EXTERNAL reason why whites don't move their legs as fast, then the reason is INTERNAL. The logical inference from that is that Black legs are naturally superior to white legs in its ability to produce fast running. That would be claiming racial superiority and inferiority in that relm. That is what you did in saying that blacks produce inferior thoughts (excuses) that keeps black from performing on the level with whites.
Wow. Just stop lying. Stop putting words in people's mouths. Stop making excuses for blacks. Stop being an embarrassment to your race.

I would DEFINITELY say that YOU are MENTALLY INFERIOR to ME. But it has nothing to do with race. It has EVERYTHING to do with attitude, with lying, with excuse-making, with racism, with bad choices & with hatred.

That is YOUR problem. It is not a black problem, but a personal problem. It is not a racial issue, but an integrity issue.

Now... If you want to continue to lie, make excuses, blame everyone else for your problems, and be a hateful racist, be my guest. But let it be known that that is YOUR issue. No one else's.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:13 PM

1,777 posts, read 2,605,318 times
If you asked me why blacks were better at track and field than whites, I'd play to your pity party and say it's because they had to run from slave owners, or walk to school because they couldn't ride the bus. That surely wouldn't be a racist comment, at least not by your twisted guidelines.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
If you asked me why blacks were better at track and field than whites, I'd play to your pity party and say it's because they had to run from slave owners, or walk to school because they couldn't ride the bus. That surely wouldn't be a racist comment, at least not by your twisted guidelines.
Not only that, but they had to walk in 3 feet of snow - uphill both to and from school. They were so poor they couldn't afford shoes, so they had to walk barefoot. And if they needed traction, they wrapped barbed wire around their feet.

Such is life for I.S.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:21 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,551,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Not only that, but they had to walk in 3 feet of snow - uphill both to and from school. They were so poor they couldn't afford shoes, so they had to walk barefoot. And if they needed traction, they wrapped barbed wire around their feet.

Such is life for I.S.
You said that the black mind produces more excuses than the white mind, in your reason given to explain why black poverty, unemployment, crime...is higher for blacks than for whites. You can dance around not having literally said that....but that is clearly the inference you made. You said 6 + 6 and I said you said 12. Call it a lie all you want...but its clear to anyone who thinks logically and not emotionally.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
You said that the black mind produces more excuses than the white mind, in your reason given to explain why black poverty, unemployment, crime...is higher for blacks than for whites. You can dance around not having literally said that....but that is clearly the inference you made. You said 6 + 6 and I said you said 12. Call it a lie all you want...but its clear to anyone who thinks logically and not emotionally.
Stop with the ridiculous BS. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat a lie, it's still a lie.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Stop with the ridiculous BS. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat a lie, it's still a lie.
The anorexic believes, staunchly, that people are lying when they observe them as thin. No matter how many times you tell them that they are skinny....they will claim you are lying.

I told you before....you suffer from a similar syndrom of denial.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:36 PM

2,424 posts, read 835,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingwriter View Post
"You blacks?" Wow. First of all, I agreed with the premise of your first post. I was arguing AGAINST Indentured Servant's racism. Second of all, I mentioned the potato famine because I am of Irish descent. My point WAS that blacks were NOT the only one to suffer oppression. I'm of multiracial heritage and not just one of "those blacks," whatever that is supposed to mean. Also, your posts are borderline racist with the "you people" "you blacks" stuff. Tone down the rhetoric, please.
How would you have me address black people? No offense intended.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
The anorexic believes, staunchly, that people are lying when they observe them as thin. No matter how many times you tell them that they are skinny....they will claim you are lying.

I told you before....you suffer from a similar syndrom of denial.
HoHum. Countless people, on this thread alone, have called you out for your racial hatred and pure BS. But it's ME who lives in denial.

Lie much?

Old 05-20-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
HoHum. Countless people, on this thread alone, have called you out for your racial hatred and pure BS. But it's ME who lives in denial.

Lie much?
Aside from being a biased sample....(on a majority black forum...the reverse would be true)....a majority opinion has no correlation to the correct opinion...eg....at one point in time the majority of humans believed the earth was flat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.