U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2010, 02:47 PM

16,700 posts, read 18,917,881 times

Advertisements

Sure they are victims but that's life... in life, there will NEVER be an instance where someone isn't a victim, if you can't accept that then you can't accept reality..

Old 05-26-2010, 02:58 PM

8,666 posts, read 6,341,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Sure they are victims but that's life... in life, there will NEVER be an instance where someone isn't a victim, if you can't accept that then you can't accept reality..
And we have already accepted that. Conditions come with explanations and all I have done is provide them. I am not ASKING for anything. I am just demostrating cause and effect and that actions produce reactions.

Old 05-26-2010, 03:04 PM

177 posts, read 220,402 times
All I am saying is that white people act like they are innocent victims.

You are not!

You act like you're righteous.

You're not!

Your history it the worst of all histories - colonizing, raping, pillaging, barbarism.

Now all of the sudden you're pure and good? Examples of righteousness?

BS!

Old 05-26-2010, 03:20 PM

1,310 posts, read 1,145,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I wish that before people start using terms and labels....that they start by first providing the OFFICIAL dictionary definition of terms instead of making up their own definitions in order to increase the umbrella of guilt to include others....in with themselves.
Which is the first step into seperation from the whole; needing a word to define who we are. I am a man, what are you?

by saying this "I am a man" I have already started seperating myself from the whole of humanity, is this what you want, to be seperate? if so then prepare to be treated differently.

Old 05-26-2010, 03:24 PM

1,310 posts, read 1,145,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
And we have already accepted that. Conditions come with explanations and all I have done is provide them. I am not ASKING for anything. I am just demostrating cause and effect and that actions produce reactions.
But you are asking, if not you wouldn't have had to demonstrate.
Another question for you, are you the cause or the effect?

(One man's effect is another man's cause)

Old 05-26-2010, 03:37 PM

446 posts, read 692,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post

You are not!

You're not!

Your history it the worst of all histories - colonizing, raping, pillaging, barbarism.

BS!
I AM NOT MY ANCESTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED YEARS AND YEARS AGO!!!!!!!! WHEN WILL **YOU** GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD? **ALL** WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT **OTHERS** HAVE DONE!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT, REPEAT, WILL NOT EVER PAY FOR WHAT HAPPENED ***BEFORE*** I WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! AND YES, I AM GOOD, NOT PURE BY ANY STRETCH, BUT GOOD, YES! RIGHTEOUS? NO!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO THE BLACK RACE OR ANY OTHER RACE AND I WON'T PAY FOR IT NOR WILL MY CHILDREN PAY FOR IT IF I HAVE A SAY IN IT!

Just an example....my son just graduated from college a couple weeks ago. In his freshman year he almost left because it was a predominately white college and he WANTED DIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!! I TAUGHT HIM THAT!

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU MUST HAVE ULCERS THE SIZE OF MY FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-26-2010, 03:39 PM

6,005 posts, read 13,180,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post

You are not!

You're not!

BS!
^^troll^^

ignore

Old 05-26-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
I AM NOT MY ANCESTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED YEARS AND YEARS AGO!!!!!!!! WHEN WILL **YOU** GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD? **ALL** WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT **OTHERS** HAVE DONE!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT, REPEAT, WILL NOT EVER PAY FOR WHAT HAPPENED ***BEFORE*** I WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! AND YES, I AM GOOD, NOT PURE BY ANY STRETCH, BUT GOOD, YES! RIGHTEOUS? NO!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO THE BLACK RACE OR ANY OTHER RACE AND I WON'T PAY FOR IT NOR WILL MY CHILDREN PAY FOR IT IF I HAVE A SAY IN IT!

Just an example....my son just graduated from college a couple weeks ago. In his freshman year he almost left because it was a predominately white college and he WANTED DIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!! I TAUGHT HIM THAT!

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU MUST HAVE ULCERS THE SIZE OF MY FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if anyone on this thread needs to be ignored is Borikua. a hideous example of ignorance

Old 05-26-2010, 03:42 PM

446 posts, read 692,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
if anyone on this thread needs to be ignored is Borikua. a hideous example of ignorance

Yes, you are right, and a CLASSIC example of racism!

Old 05-26-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
Yes, you are right, and a CLASSIC example of racism!
I'd report him. go through his posts. obvious trolling. sad thing is, I.S. is VERY gung-ho w/ agreeing w/ him, someone who is so over-the-top racist and idiotic (doesn't pose well for I.S.'s credibility at all)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates