U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Green Living
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 04:57 PM

4,084 posts, read 6,419,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Now you know Donasbi as much as you try and tell some, and talk sense...... ....you wont get the last word....
You are so right, but my intent is not to get the last word and never was. I hope to expose this terrible abuse to folks who were not aware of the danger of fluorides. I have only presented views and studies from creditable individuals such as doctors, dentists, PhD's, clergy, etc. Many of these people supported fluoride treatment at one time but given the evidence they became opponents of this secretive poison fluoride.
Does it make you wonder why all the kicking and screaming on this thread by the antagonists? I know those involved with fluorides are shaking in their boots over the thought of litigation because when this happens, (and it will), the payout will dwarf that of the tobacco industry. (BTW, the tobacco industy was thought to be to big to take down too). Looking over the antagonist's posts one would think they have a vested interest or employment with the fluoride industry. However, that is speculation on my part, you be the judge. Please note that rather than post real evidence their attack is on me. Calling me a layman, which I am, and trying to discredit the many many professionals whose videos or articles I have presented is an act of desperation. It shows that when people can climb no higher they will try to reach up and drag you down to their level. One even went so far as to tell me to leave the country. That will make you wonder if that poster has ever heard of free speech and that clearly defines the credibility of that person. One thing I am curious about is the labeling by these antagonists of the many professionals I have presented here as "quacks." Isn't that slander?

My goal here is to expose fluoride for the poison it is. I firmly believe fluorides effect the health of our nation and especially children and seniors in a multitude of maladies too numerous to list. Most recently I learned that blacks are doubling effected by fluorides and this is something the NAACP needs to look into. I hope no one takes my word. I am only a layman trying to alert the public to a chemical hazard.
I do hope you will become curious enough to research this subject and reach you own conclusion. We live in a free country and there will be some who want fluoridation regardless of the risk. The more important issue is the fact that people who do not want fluoridation and cannot afford expensive fluoride procession equipment are forced to bathe themselves and their children, mix baby formula, and drink from a tap water that comes with a drug without their knowledge or consent. It would not be acceptable to put heart medicine, blood pressure meds, diabetes meds, or Xanax to calm you down in tap water so why is it OK to put the drug fluoride in tap water?

I can only hope some of you will take the time to investigate this subject and find a conclusion you can live with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2013, 04:39 AM

15,265 posts, read 12,582,834 times
Some choose to be blinkered and stick to what theyve read or been taught.. some do it for a firm or company. some are just not caring,some want to believe that all scientists claim is true, and some want to change the world for the better...

Old 11-03-2013, 07:00 AM

Listen to how Dr William Kirzy describes the use of toxic waste fluoride compounds dumped into our municipal water systems and the effects of doing so.

The Kick Them All Out Project - Video: Extemely Clear and Urgent Anti-Fluoride Statement - Dr. J. William Hirzy

Old 11-03-2013, 08:12 AM

6,528 posts, read 6,461,516 times
Some people are nutty as fruit cakes. Fortunately our policies for things like fluridation are made based upon facts not baseless fears.

Old 11-03-2013, 10:33 PM

12,971 posts, read 23,624,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCforever View Post
Some people are nutty as fruit cakes. Fortunately our policies for things like fluridation are made based upon facts not baseless fears.
Exactly.

And some people believe whatever the quacks are peddling, because they have some fundamental fear or paranoia about mainstream medicine or mainstream science, so they are primed to fall for any old "good story" that quacks are peddling, as long as it's presented in a way that feeds into their fears and lets them feel self-justified and validated.

Fortunately, as you said, our public policies for things like fluoridation are primarily made based upon proven facts, not on baseless fears.

But it takes some vigilance to interrupt the mindless dissemination of junk science reports and misinformation, like what has been presented in this thread, since there seems to be a never ending supply of people who really do not understand the principles of critical thinking and who will just gobble up any random scary thing they can find on the internet somewhere.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:10 AM

15,924 posts, read 17,420,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
There is a lot of controversy over water fluoridation in the US. As I searched the web on the subject I found much confusion and misinformation, but finally I came onto this video that explains the dangers of fluoridation in terms we all can understand. I found this video enlightening and I hope you will too. If you suffer from thyroid issues, are elderly, or a mother this video is essential.
With over 69% of the American people drinking fluoridated water you'd think almost 200,000,000 people would be sick...

Anti-technology people slay me with the propaganda they fall for...

U.S. residents served with community water fluoridation, 1992 and 2006. The percentages are the proportions of the resident population served by public water supplies who are receiving fluoridated water.[1]

Water fluoridation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-04-2013, 11:15 AM

Isn't it odd that the antagonists on this thread have no qualifications and yet they try to discredit the various links I have presented that feature real medical doctors, doctors of dentistry, and PhD's from a variety of related fields.

For the sake of your health and most important the health and well-being of your children I hope that you will investigate this fluoride scandal for yourself.

One of the single most important issue here is the forced medication by a government without the knowledge or consent of the patient meaning you and me. Unless you have a lot of money to buy filtration and distilling equipment you are forced to drink and bathe in fluoridated water. You were never notified nor were you asked to sign a consent form. If you believe this is acceptable then you must also agree that adding various medications to tap water is also acceptable. Why not add blood pressure meds, or heart meds, or maybe a little Xanax to keep everyone happy?

Listen to what a real doctor of dentistry has to say about fluorides.

Fluoride Facts - Poison! | InterestingFacts.org

Old 11-04-2013, 11:35 AM

15,265 posts, read 12,582,834 times
What some are doing on this thread is bouncing off one another, in a way to discredit what Donasabi is trying to say... I hope others notice this ploy.. as that is exactly whats going on.. this is an interesting topic and some are trying to ruin for their own ends...

Old 11-04-2013, 12:12 PM

Here are the chemical product information from OSHA's Material Safety Data Sheets for
the fluoride compounds used in tap water. The actual drug is Sodium Fluoride. Sodium
Fluorosilicate and Hydrofluoric Acid are waste products of the fertilizer industry. These last
two are so toxic it is illegal to dispose of them by any means. Oddly, these toxic chemicals are
distributed throughout the US and dumped in our city water without our knowledge or consent.

http://fluoridedetective.com/wp-cont...ate.solvay.pdf

http://fluoridedetective.com/wp-cont...uoric-Acid.pdf

http://fluoridedetective.com/wp-cont...d-Fluoride.pdf

Old 11-04-2013, 01:24 PM

6,528 posts, read 6,461,516 times
"these toxic chemicals are distributed throughout the US and dumped in our city water without our knowledge or consent. "

This is just untrue. It is with our knowledge, consent and to our benefit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Green Living
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or