Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2010, 03:17 PM

5 posts, read 8,280 times

Advertisements

I am new to the triad area. I am single, attractive, sexy, well behaved female. I am a full time college student and work full time. I do not have time to go out to meet people. I am looking for a single decent, educated, tall, drug free and disease free man to date. Please do not reply if you have a criminal record. I have been on all websites and no luck. Where are all the good, single, non-smoking, educated men????????Race is not a problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2010, 05:06 PM
LLN

5,265 posts, read 10,723,610 times
Harris Teeter. Ask for a little help in moving or reaching something when an interesting specimen comes along OR better yet, ask about a cut of meat to be grilled.

Back in the day, I had great luck picking up hot chicks asking about laundry stuff...heck..I would luck hopeless and they would offer help. It's bound to work in reverse. HT is a bit upscale so the riff-raff will be culled out for you. Good Luck!

Old 11-03-2010, 11:25 AM

328 posts, read 572,971 times
Let me know how that works out for you. I like to try proven methods lol. I too find it difficult to meet men as you described. Then again, if you work full time and go to school full time, when will you have time for this great guy?

Old 11-04-2010, 02:57 PM

5 posts, read 8,280 times
Dear LLN,
That really worked, Thank you. I tried it yesterday when I went out to Harris Teeter . I saw this well dressed tall, handsome guy , but unfortunately he is married and was trying to go out on a date, but I turned him down. I am not interesting in married men.

You are right, full time school and full time work. There is no time to date, but when I am off, I work twelve hour shift- three days. so I still have a little time to be with someone I care about. No work and no play makes Jack a dull boy (SMILE)

Old 11-07-2010, 12:01 PM

1 posts, read 1,539 times
Default hello

and wat race are u?

Old 11-07-2010, 12:45 PM

10,728 posts, read 22,813,762 times
I've never used it, but people swear by meetup.com, where you can meet a group of folks informally who share a particular interest of yours. Might hit it off with a fellow or might not, but you also might just make a good friend, through whom you could meet other people...aren't most romantic relationships ultimately the results of friend-of-a-friend networking? Worst case, you would have a good time talking about or doing something of interest. Volunteering is a great way, too--find something you are interested in and go to a couple of volunteer events. You'll have a good time, feel good about the work you do, and probably meet friends--including male ones--as well.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:26 PM

4,483 posts, read 9,287,800 times
Try eharmony. Or be patient. School won't last forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point