Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2007, 05:46 PM

8 posts, read 20,502 times

Advertisements

Hello NC, I was reading somewhere about a relocation man or company somewhere on these threads. I can not find that information I read on here a few days ago, does anyone know where I can locate that information or where on here it is posted.

I have visited that area 2 times in the past 3 months and love it but am having a really hard time dealing with the agents and what they are trying to sell me on. I have wasted 2 visits as well as $1300 in travel expenses and one really bad experience in a hotel that the real estate agent suggested.

I'm done with agents for now and would love to find this company or man that I have read about on here, someone please help me find this post with the information, I have looked around for over a day looking. I have not ventured to any other sites with a message board so this has to be the place.

Looking to relocate to the Winston Salem/Clemmons area.

I have looked at the Raleigh area as well as Charlotte and the Winston Salem area really took my family and myself in at heart and is the perfect area for us to venture on to. There seems to be something there that warms our hearts. We are about to close on our home in NJ and really need to find something fast.

LOOKING FOR THE RELOCATION COMPANY OR MAN THAT I SAW POSTED ON THESE THREADS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2007, 12:52 AM

72 posts, read 313,807 times
I PM'd (private message) his email to you.

I'm the one who was telling someone about him on here in this thread.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/green...le-area-2.html

Old 07-03-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyaninnc View Post

Thanks a bunch, I contacted him and already and am going there to meet him as he has already sent me tons of information to my email with neighborhoods and areas of interest. Again thank you so much he has already helped my stress level come down a bit and gave me information for my husbands job search already too. Good stuff.
God Bless

Old 07-05-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:

Thank you so very much!!!

I can't even stress to you how grateful I'am for you and this site.

It is finally over, we did it!!! Thanks for putting up with my craziness!!!

God bless you and your family

Old 07-06-2007, 07:54 PM

6 posts, read 25,556 times
Default relocation man

hi i would like the info about the person who helps you relocate when you live out of state i am a single mothere with a thirteen year old son. i live in ma and would like to move to nc and i need help with everything i have no family or friends there so this will be a step out on faith thing for me. but i believe its time i have nothing here and i need the change now i like the greensboro/winston- salem area but i hear kannapolis is really where the work is so i dont know but if you can get me that information i would really appreciate it Thanks and God Bless

Old 07-12-2007, 07:47 PM

2 posts, read 6,490 times
I would like this information too. My husband and I have been coming up short with our agent. We are looking for at least an acre and 2500 sq ft all brick home in the Clemmons, Lewisville, and parts of Davie seem nice. Our budget is about 300000. We put our home on the market last month and have two reasonable offers but we still don't have a home in North Carolina yet. We are kind of in a hurry. We would also be interested in building a quality custom home if they know any good builders and where there is a nice acre or more of land within our budget. Taken the custom built home and land deal, we can actually do a little more as it seems worth it to do that.

Our five year old will be starting school this fall, so we need to make it happen, we want to start him out in school there. We can do a temp rental while home is being built or while we are still looking, either way we are coming there sooner not later.

If you can I would gladly appreciate this company or gentlemans number or email ASAP, thanks.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncsoonerorlater View Post
I would like this information too. My husband and I have been coming up short with our agent. We are looking for at least an acre and 2500 sq ft all brick home in the Clemmons, Lewisville, and parts of Davie seem nice. Our budget is about 300000. We put our home on the market last month and have two reasonable offers but we still don't have a home in North Carolina yet. We are kind of in a hurry. We would also be interested in building a quality custom home if they know any good builders and where there is a nice acre or more of land within our budget. Taken the custom built home and land deal, we can actually do a little more as it seems worth it to do that.

Our five year old will be starting school this fall, so we need to make it happen, we want to start him out in school there. We can do a temp rental while home is being built or while we are still looking, either way we are coming there sooner not later.

If you can I would gladly appreciate this company or gentlemans number or email ASAP, thanks.
Check your PM (private messages)
I sent you his email.
Good luck.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:26 AM

17 posts, read 83,426 times
My family are also relocating to Winston-Salem area from California. I have already recieved some information but I need help finding a home to rent in Clemmons. I agent I am working with has not sent me the info yet. If you could send me the info on the relo man I would appreciate it! It would be great to meet others in the area also!!! I have a 14 year old son, 8 and 4 year old daughters. We love horses and swimming.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncsoonerorlater View Post

Did you get in contact yet? I would assume you need to get on this as I believe school starts here late August. I sent you a PM with the relo guys info you requested. Hope everything works out for you.

Old 08-17-2008, 12:13 PM

1 posts, read 2,713 times
Default information

Quote:

[URL]http://www.city-data.com/forum/greensboro-winston-salem-high-point/95458-clemmons-lewisville-area-2.html[/URL]

You seem like the guy with all the info, I also, would like to request the contact info for the relocation guy every one is interested in. I have been looking in that area on my own for almost a year now.
Thank you in advance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point