Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 12:26 PM

2 posts, read 3,118 times

Advertisements

I know this question has been asked before, but the most responses were from 2007-2008. I am considering moving to the Triad area at the end of this year and I am looking for a nice area to live. I plan to rent and would like a nice apartment if you have any suggestions? Would like an area with a low crime rate. I plan to work in Winston Salem and attend school in Greensboro so I am pretty flexable about what city I live in. Any help would be a great help. Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2010, 07:40 PM

676 posts, read 3,070,084 times
I don't know specific neighborhoods or rentals, but Kernersville is a good place to live if commuting from W-S and Greensboro. It is pretty much in the middle of both cities.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:16 AM

3,576 posts, read 10,619,843 times
Everytime I read another topic on Apartments, I always have to wonder, don't they still produce those two free Apartment Guide publications (I remember one was blue, and one was red)?

Old 10-27-2010, 11:59 AM

2 posts, read 3,118 times
Not to sure about the apartment guides publications. I know that they have them in MN where I currently live, and every time I go on-line to apt reviews the reviews are from 2-5 years ago.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:20 PM

5 posts, read 8,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngirl83 View Post
I know this question has been asked before, but the most responses were from 2007-2008. I am considering moving to the Triad area at the end of this year and I am looking for a nice area to live. I plan to rent and would like a nice apartment if you have any suggestions? Would like an area with a low crime rate. I plan to work in Winston Salem and attend school in Greensboro so I am pretty flexable about what city I live in. Any help would be a great help. Thank you
Winston Salem is about 25-30 minutes from Greensboro. Bromley Park and Morgan Ridge are very good apartments. There are police officers living there, so you know it would be safe.It will also be more comfortable to find a school in the same city. I love Winston Salem. I am a foreign student and I love it. The city is beautiful even though I go through a lot of discrimination in my college. I am now used to it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point