Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:21 AM

37 posts, read 266,894 times

Advertisements

Something in a good location?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2007, 08:09 PM

29 posts, read 149,932 times
We just moved to Greensboro less than 2 months ago and are renting a brand new 3BR/2BA 1-stall garage townhome on the North-west side of Greensboro near the airport. It is a good part of town and a convenient location. We searched all over the area for a home/townhome to rent and found this to be one of the nicest in the nicest area. I can give you more info if you are interested, they are individually owned but many pop up for rent as they are finished.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newby in G'boro View Post
We just moved to Greensboro less than 2 months ago and are renting a brand new 3BR/2BA 1-stall garage townhome on the North-west side of Greensboro near the airport. It is a good part of town and a convenient location. We searched all over the area for a home/townhome to rent and found this to be one of the nicest in the nicest area. I can give you more info if you are interested, they are individually owned but many pop up for rent as they are finished.
Sounds like a plan. I am looking for a 2bd 1 1/2 to 2 ba. I found some nice ones too in Rachel's Keep as I like being over where I am. But they were wanting 900. I dont want to spend more than 700.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:32 AM

These may be a little high priced, we pay 1195 for ours and I know there are some that are smaller but will probably still be a little high. If you are still interested you can see the floor plans on Portrait Homes website and the subdivision is called Robyn's Glen.

Old 07-14-2007, 03:30 AM

Quote:
These may be a little high priced, we pay 1195 for ours and I know there are some that are smaller but will probably still be a little high. If you are still interested you can see the floor plans on Portrait Homes website and the subdivision is called Robyn's Glen.
Thank you. I think I will try the Bridford Downs. The Grayson and/or Hamilton isnt too expensive. Plus its not far from where I am at now.

Old 07-14-2007, 07:04 AM

27 posts, read 133,493 times
Quote:
...a brand new 3BR/2BA 1-stall garage townhome on the North-west side of Greensboro near the airport...
Newby,

Since you live on Regional Rd. near the airport, I'm just curious if you get much noise from the planes. Do you anticipate more when FedEx opens? When the hub is fully operational, sometime in '09' there are suppose to be around 180 fights per night (11p - 7a). I hope this doesn't become an issue for you. Well, if it does, at least you only rent!

Old 07-17-2007, 03:02 PM

2 posts, read 15,698 times
Default I'm looking too

I live in apts near airport and want to move to a townhome. Did anyone find any between 700-800 mth that are in colfax, pierce, or oakridge elem school district. Its unfortunate but my apartments are changing for the worse. I am not opposed to a house if anyone sees any for rent signs please email me.

Old 07-29-2007, 02:18 AM

3 posts, read 17,109 times
I have a 2Bd/2Ba condo for rent, West Friendly past Guilford College Rd. Mostly singles and young families in the community. I'm asking $800 per month, but the place is gorgeous.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:18 PM

What do you think the advantages are to renting or buying a townhouse vs. a house.

I went and looked at one on friendly. It was 2 and 2 but it wasnt a townhouse it was a condo.

Old 07-30-2007, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbsf View Post
Newby,

Since you live on Regional Rd. near the airport, I'm just curious if you get much noise from the planes. Do you anticipate more when FedEx opens? When the hub is fully operational, sometime in '09' there are suppose to be around 180 fights per night (11p - 7a). I hope this doesn't become an issue for you. Well, if it does, at least you only rent!
I imagine that eventually it will be worse but right now we never have a problem. We plan on only being here about a year-year and a half, as we will be building a house and moving at that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point