U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2010, 01:10 PM

3 posts, read 3,411 times

Advertisements

I am a single mother of 4 children. I graduated with Associate of Science degree in Human Services. I also am a CNA. I plan on continuing my education at UNCG once I get settled. I am interested in Greensboro Academy for my children to attend. Is this a good school? I chose this one because it matches the curriculum they are currently in here in Fort Wayne Indiana. I"m looking for areas to live in this school district. I don't have a job as of right now, but I am looking everyday and applying online. Not sure what my income will be as of yet. I would like a nice, kid-friendly neighborhood that isn't that expensive. I'm looking at $500 to $700 range. But the cheaper the better. I plan on visitng in Jan.and hope to have list together by then. I plan on being able to move by mid- Feb if not sooner. If anyone knows of any jobs in Medical or Human Service/Social work field please let me know. I really would appreciate any information that anyone has. Thank you in advance. God Bless!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2011, 06:58 AM

8 posts, read 12,892 times
Hey there! FOUR KIDS?!!! wow, I give you hands down. I have one and a single mom. I was certified as a CNA but long story short, I no longer have my certification as of October. However, the market for CNA is fairly decent here. They pay, I'm sure is a lot less than up North, but it all depends on experience and with an AA you can go far.and my daughter attends a public school. It's a good school. Heard the Greensboro Academy is good last time I checked (couple years ago :[). If you have questions, just contact me at niddie.com

-niddie

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 01-03-2011 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: advertising

Old 01-04-2011, 12:57 PM

3 posts, read 3,411 times
Thanks for the reply Niddie!! Yes I've noticed there are alot of jobs around the area for CNA's. Do you know of any good areas to live. I will be visitng in a few weeks and wanted to house search. What public school does your daughter attend? Sorry about your loss! Hope things work out for you as far as that!! thanks again for the reply. I was starting to think no one could hear me! Lol!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point