U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:02 PM

222 posts, read 849,048 times

Advertisements

baldwinco.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2007, 12:56 PM

4 posts, read 12,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
You might want to explore area better your facts are incorrect
Clemmons is a part of forsyth county and is not even a part of Davidson County
There is a small part of Davidson County where the mailing addresses are Clemmons, NC, even though the village (100% of it) is in Forsyth County.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:23 PM

23 posts, read 77,874 times
That's correct. There is a very small portion of Clemmons in Davidson. Im not sure how much though. I know I live in the Davidson side and that only part of my sub-divison is in Davidson as well.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:06 AM

1 posts, read 2,481 times
I may have a three bedroom 2.5 bath home for rent in the next month in Clemmons if you are still looking.

Old 11-30-2007, 06:21 PM

40 posts, read 185,946 times
I grew up in Lewisville its a great place and your kids could go to West (great swim team, but we never liked any of those kids ahha) or Reagan the newest high school just built that EVERYONE wants in. I went to Mt.Tabor which used to have the best reputation for academics, but that was taken over by Reagan when it was built (My little sis goes there now and loves it) To me Lewsiville (which shares Lewisville-Clemmons road..they are side by side) has more charm than Clemmons. The down town looks like a little mountain town, very quaint, very cute.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:20 AM

12 posts, read 35,166 times
We'd like to eventually move from NJ to North Carolina - Can someone please tell me what town has the best middle/high schools? As with everyone else, we're looking for a town with a low crime rate, safe neighborhood with an excellent middle & high school - we have three daughters. Has anyone notice how high the sex offender ratio is in some areas? We thought of Hendersonville and Hickory, but the ratio is too high. We're now researching Wake Forest and Clemmons areas - can someone please help. Thank you.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:53 AM

525 posts, read 1,924,223 times
You can find folks within a 5 mile radius of an address by using this site-

North Carolina Offender Registry

We have excellent schools in Guilford County- check the report card on any county or high school here-

NC School Report Cards (http://www.ncreportcard.com/src/ - broken link)

Where in Jersey? I have friends in Teaneck, Princeton, and near New Hope PA on the Jersey side. Come on down and join us in our mild winters and grits for breakfast!

Old 12-06-2007, 02:15 PM

74 posts, read 77,004 times
Clemmons is the BEST area of the Winston-Salem are to live in (Forsyth County ONLY)....Davidson County Schools are NOT as good as West Forsyth and Clemmons Schools (Forsyth County)...I currently live in Charlotte...but grew up in Clemmons (Forsyth side)...don't get me wrong...there is nothing wrong with Davidson County...it is just different...Davidson people are more country....Forsyth side is more afluent and has more transplants (more accepting of outsiders)....just my 2 cents worth.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:58 AM

4 posts, read 8,389 times
Default Forsyth County and outsiders.

I have moved here from Michigan seven years ago. The locals are very accepting of outsiders. The people are very kind, I was shocked at how nice everybody was compared to where I'm from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point