U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2007, 11:35 AM

1 posts, read 2,246 times

Advertisements

Hi. I want to move from Florida to NC. I work at home and I can transfer jobs but I have to be within an hour from Greensboro where the office is. I am going to rent for a year and Id like to do it an apartment complex because I have two kids and I would hope they could socialize have the playground right there for me to take them to ect.... Im looking for something in a very good area, as far as very little crime, by great schools my son is 10 he will be going in middle school. Any one have any suggestions on a town? Apartment Complex? School? Ive been to NC just recently but it was up in Boone. Im coming back in September to check out the Greensboro area. Im trying to research as much as possible online. Any help would be sooooo appreciated. Oh also needs to accept dogs , little one 15 lbs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2007, 09:15 PM

17 posts, read 76,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreamorrow View Post
Hi. I want to move from Florida to NC. I work at home and I can transfer jobs but I have to be within an hour from Greensboro where the office is. I am going to rent for a year and Id like to do it an apartment complex because I have two kids and I would hope they could socialize have the playground right there for me to take them to ect.... Im looking for something in a very good area, as far as very little crime, by great schools my son is 10 he will be going in middle school. Any one have any suggestions on a town? Apartment Complex? School? Ive been to NC just recently but it was up in Boone. Im coming back in September to check out the Greensboro area. Im trying to research as much as possible online. Any help would be sooooo appreciated. Oh also needs to accept dogs , little one 15 lbs.

I am also relocating to the area and looking to rent. There are some good apartments that will allow a small dog, just search apartments for rent. Depending on your needs and wants such as school size, ethnicity, programs and such or just close to Greensboro. Check the census it helps to narrow down your wants and needs. I hope that helped?

Old 07-18-2007, 04:04 AM

1,261 posts, read 3,896,733 times
Well, I'm not familiar with any apartment complexes, but the schools in northwest Greensboro have the best reputation. Look in area codes 27407, 27408, 27410 and 27455.

I wish you all the best.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:43 PM

14 posts, read 86,552 times
Default Apartments

Lincoln Green and Crowne Gardens are both nice rental complexes. They are off New Garden Road in northwest Greensboro. Kernodle is a good middle school. I don't know if these two complexes are in the attendance zone. Kernodle Middle School is off Horsepen Creek Road. I'd look for apartments in the Kernodle district, if you are looking for a surburban area. There are also a number of townhouse and condo communities in the area around Horsepen Creek Road. These are sometimes rented out by owners at rates better than the apartments. Good luck!

Old 07-27-2007, 05:25 PM

13 posts, read 36,496 times
You could try the Lake Brandt Apartments. Check them out at Apartments in Greensboro, NC - Lake Brandt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point