U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 05:49 PM

4 posts, read 10,929 times

Advertisements

I am looking for some suggestions for the best/nicest restaurants in Burlington/Greensboro. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 09:33 PM

7,088 posts, read 13,065,871 times
The best Mexican Restaurant is in Mebane, there are others from the same line but none as good. La Cocina in Mebane, if coming from Greensboro, take the hwy 119 exit in Mebane, at the top of the ramp turn Left, cross back over the highway there will be a large white with Blue letters "Food Lion" sign on the left hand side of the road. (less than a half a mile) from the bridge---- on the other side of the street from the sign is the entrance to a small strip mall, La Cocina is in the middle of the strip mall. They have a Mexican Burrito, the menu says with either Steak or chicken, but.... if you ask for "Carnitas" in that Burrito they will do that instead of the steak or chicken. (Carnitas are savory chunks of pork slow cooked, very tender and extremely delicious) Any of their seafood is wonderful.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:02 AM

6 posts, read 8,172 times
Here's my list of the best restaurants in greensboro:

Table 16
Green Valley Grill/
Flemings/Ruth's Chris
Lucky 32/Avenue (shrimp and grits are great)
Liberty Oak - people either love it or don't. there isn't too much of an in between. personnally i think it's great
Boba House
Fire n Sticks/Kabuto

i don't know burlington too well but here are restaurant's i've been to:
the cutting board
village grill
grill 584
b christophers

Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 AM

273 posts, read 851,803 times
I'll throw a couple more out there, Undercurrent and Print Works Bistro.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:42 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,645,312 times
Village Grill is alright. Martinho's and A&M Grill in Mebane are can't-miss. Natty's is always good for lunch if I'm in Greensboro, and a good alternative to generic Crapplebee's/Outhouse

Old 02-19-2011, 11:36 AM

12,577 posts, read 13,337,792 times
Iron Hen (Cridland Rd) & Lindley Park Filling Station (Walker Ave), both in Greensboro.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point