U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2011, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 852 times

Advertisements

I am moving to the Mt. Airy/Pilot Mountian area of NC. I am looking for a house or condo to rent or rent to own. Looking for a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 or 2 bathroom. Must allow a single cat. I am a Registered Nurse with excellent references and husband has his own healthcare buisness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 03:21 AM

700 posts, read 1,436,076 times
Have you gotten employment yet? This would be a factor in travel. If you are going for the country living thing. Although Mt. Airy & Pilot Mt. have medical sites. There are a greater number in Winston-Salem. Know a doc that is working in Mt. Airy. She travels from Clemmons. It is a hike everyday and she misses the support site if she has a patient that needs certain test. They refer to Winston (Hospitals and the like). I would say that living in the Pilot Mt. King area would be better than Mt. Airy. You may want to look at the Davie & Yadkin County areas. They are to the west and Northwest of Winston with easy access to highway & interstate.

If you really do not care about the country living. Moving closer to Winston may be better for you. There are many homes that are for rent near to the hospitals. The Ardmore area is the best. In themiddle of it. Then there are locations that are with in 10 to 15 mins that are fairly rural. Let me know. Have clients that maybe able to help.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:06 AM

7 posts, read 15,816 times
Agreed. If you really love the country living, there are places that you can go that are much closer to civilization than Mt Airy...and it is much easier to find employment in those areas. (Not to mention it would be more business for your husband in a population center).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point